Having our phones remind us to do stuff - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for organic and wildcrafted herbs, teas and essential oils.   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Whats going on in your mind?

Old 05-15-2012, 04:03 AM   #1
broony 
is internally determined

broony has disabled reputation
Having our phones remind us to do stuff
Like this post? Yes | No    

Is really REALLY pathetic.

For those who don't have tv. Their are commericals now for the new iphone.4736478548 or whatever fucking number it is now where someone is walking through their house telling their phone to remind them to do things.

Some of the dumbest shit ive seen on tv in a long time. Some of the stuff the lady says to the phone to remind her are things like, cleaning up this one room, or asking where she can buy tomato soup. One of the commericals the actor tells the phone (which has a name, thats right the phones even have names!) "you can take the night off".... really my phone can have a break when i tell it? NO....FUCKING....WAY!

Seriously you need to buy this over priced piece of plastic that was made by dirt poor people who have nothing compared to you all to have you told that the room u enter everyday is dirty and that you need to be responsible and clean up your damn mess?

Please do yourself a favor and try and remind basic shit on your own. You are proving to me that the movie idiocracy could in fact one day be true. For those of you have who have not seen the movie its about all of society having the IQ of 21 or less because the technology and corporations turned everyone into a total dumbshit, including the people who created the stuff.
broony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:06 AM   #2
Aesthete

Aesthete is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I don't have a very strong opinion either way about this and don't see why anyone should, quite frankly.
Aesthete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:06 AM   #3
 Aerianne
Beloved Moderator

Aerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond reputeAerianne has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'm old school. I write out lists.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:08 AM   #4
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Where is my asteroid..

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:18 AM   #5
Lodog
killing them softly

Lodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant futureLodog has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

As long as I have a phone that gives me the capacity to play angry birds on my lunch break, and listen to music I don't give a shit. I don't even think I call anyone anymore.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:30 AM   #6
r0llinstoned
Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

r0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant futurer0llinstoned has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

i use mine to wake me up cuz i dont have a clock in my room.
Also use it for directions and stuff when im not at home.

Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.
r0llinstoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:52 AM   #7
ThePepsiSyndrome

ThePepsiSyndrome is a jewel in the roughThePepsiSyndrome is a jewel in the roughThePepsiSyndrome is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Isn't that the commercial with Zooey Deschanel? How can someone be mad at a commercial with Zooey Deschanel?
Old 05-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #8
machinist 
Lifetime Supporter

machinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant futuremachinist has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

zoey deschanel is in one, and samuel l jackson is in the other.. i think the point of the commercials is the novelty that you can kind of talk to the computer/phone like its a person. a personal assistant if you will.
machinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #9
orison319
my dog is full of stars

orison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond reputeorison319 has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

'
Then they bring them to the factory
Where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders
And then the kerosene
orison319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
Death
Grim Reaper

Death has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant futureDeath has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

I threw my android against the wall and just got a razr

fuck it i got a computer with dual screens. fuck that non-connectin ass phone.