People passing off RCs as LSD! >:( - Page 6 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for Zamnesia Headshop, Smartshop, Seedshop   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: From Sandoz to Leary to You!

Old 05-14-2012, 03:24 AM   #51
RooRshack
On Sabbatical

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go
RooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant future
2 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripstacy View Post
Ive been lurking these forums for some time now, but I have to say, I joined up today because I just had to post my rant on this....

People selling RC's as real drugs is my absolute biggest pet peeve when it comes to drug dealers. Its almost like, because they are cheaper then real drugs, people are not even bothering getting the good shit anymore. Because there is more profit? Are you fucking serious? I dont sell drugs, but when I did, part of it was the positive feeling of sharing the love with the people I enjoyed being around. These research chemicals just feel dirty, synthetic, and gross. Exactly the opposite of how I want to feel on acid. If someone is trying to sell me this shit, it tastes even remotely bitter, I just want to smack them in the face and hope they get busted soon because of all the poor kids who will eat this and not know any better. RC's are there for one thing only, and that is to fuck you up. Tripping is supposed to be a lot more than that. If you want to be an idiot and order a bunch of this shit online, please keep it to yourself.
Yeah, fuck that synthetic scum..... Good ol' acid, grown organically, just sun, rain, and compost....

RIP cosmoknot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesdaystar View Post
Let them eat acid!
RooRshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 03:37 AM   #52
Tripstacy

Tripstacy is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillabedlam View Post
^ Wow the irony of you saying all this when your username is a slang term for an RC.
Wasnt even aware of this but yeah, ironic. im curious as to which one, guessing its like 2ci or something?

Like I said, if someone wants to order a bunch of sketchy chemicals and put them in their own body, have at it. The issue I have is when I pay my hard earned money for lsd (or molly, its even worse with that) and get RC's. Ive tried many, many RC's before (and I would do 4acodmt again, probably), and at this point I would rather be sober than do those. I dont know if its just my mindset, but I am never comfortable eating synthetic drugs. I would feel more comfortable eating a strip then 1 hit of whatever it is thats legal these days. Again, to each their own, but keep it to yourself and for those of you trying to pass it off as real shit...its insulting to your customers
Tripstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:00 AM   #53
guerillabedlam
feel your soul ignite

guerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond reputeguerillabedlam has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Wasnt even aware of this but yeah, ironic. im curious as to which one, guessing its like 2ci or something?
2ct7
Old 05-14-2012, 04:01 AM   #54
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Are you aware that the LSD and molly that you love are also synthetic

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:14 AM   #55
G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to allG0dm4ch1n3 is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

^ LOL Yeah.
We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together. - Terence McKenna

G0dm4ch1n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:15 AM   #56
Tripstacy

Like this post? Yes | No    

of course, but people have been eating them for....30+ years? All this new shit, not so much... I get the feeling that a great deal of sacrifices safety wise are made in exchange for legality. Like i said...have at it...just dont sell that shit as something else because some of us do care what we are eating
Old 05-14-2012, 04:24 AM   #57
Tripstacy

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerillabedlam View Post
2ct7
from wikipedia: "There have been at least three reported deaths related to 2C-T-7 use as of August, 2007, mainly at insufflated doses of 30 mg or more[9][10] or combined with stimulants such as MDMA,[11] as well as a number of very uncomfortably intense effects and hospitalizations, these mostly followed insufflation of 2C-T-7. In January 2002, Rolling Stone published an article about 2C-T-7 entitled "The New (legal) Killer Drug""

uhhhhh yeah fuck this shit dude!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:30 AM   #58
weeattoes
what will be, will be

weeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud ofweeattoes has much to be proud of
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:

Like I said, if someone wants to order a bunch of sketchy chemicals and put them in their own body, have at it. The issue I have is when I pay my hard earned money for lsd (or molly, its even worse with that) and get RC's. Ive tried many, many RC's before (and I would do 4acodmt again, probably), and at this point I would rather be sober than do those. I dont know if its just my mindset, but I am never comfortable eating synthetic drugs. I would feel more comfortable eating a strip then 1 hit of whatever it is thats legal these days. Again, to each their own, but keep it to yourself and for those of you trying to pass it off as real shit...its insulting to your customers
why would you read in this forum if you don't want to see people posting about it.. i don't agree with opiates but you don't see me trolling the opiates section.....

Toe Eater.
weeattoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:34 AM   #59
Tripstacy

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeattoes View Post
why would you read in this forum if you don't want to see people posting about it.. i don't agree with opiates but you don't see me trolling the opiates section.....
because.... lsd =/= research chemicals? lsd is my favorite drug...i love talking to people who feel the same way... i will be keeping out of the opiates/benzos section for the same reason
Old 05-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #60
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
from wikipedia: "There have been at least three reported deaths related to 2C-T-7 use as of August, 2007, mainly at insufflated doses of 30 mg or more[9][10] or combined with stimulants such as MDMA,[11] as well as a number of very uncomfortably intense effects and hospitalizations, these mostly followed insufflation of 2C-T-7. In January 2002, Rolling Stone published an article about 2C-T-7 entitled "The New (legal) Killer Drug""

uhhhhh yeah fuck this shit dude!
LOL, there are just as many 'reported deaths' from LSD and many more from MDMA. But the devil is in the details, and dying from 2ct7, or MDMA, or really most research chemicals, requires a certain mix of carelessness (mixing multiple drugs, not drinking water and dancing for 12 hours etc) and bad luck.

For example here you are writing off a chemical that Shulgin listed in the same elite cohort as Mescaline. You have to do the deep research otherwise you'll believe that LSD makes you think you're a glass of orange juice forever, or that 2c-t-7 is dangerous to take (without qualification)

Mr.Writer is offline   Reply With Quote