KING- Volcano Mini Bong - Hip Forums
Hip Forums
Your Cannabis Connection
Search For Cannabis Strains
Strain Name:
Breeder:

Visit the MJ Guide for all your Cannabis needs!

Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Click to Advertise on the Hip Forums!
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals

Jorge Cervantes
Marijuana Horticulture
BUY IT!

Forum Description: Time to show off that pipe, bong, bubbler or whatever! Discuss your preferred devices and how to care for them.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #1
hahaha04
Whatevers Clever

hahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to beholdhahaha04 is a splendid one to behold
KING- Volcano Mini Bong
Like this post? Yes | No    

So sometime in early March 2012 a friend and I went out to look around a local headshop before going to someones apartment to have lunch and blaze. We walked out of the headshop with a little bong about 10" tall, with ice catcher (or whatever proper term is), with VERY good solid glass, that came with an average bowl. When we bought the bong we also were given another larger, and slightly better quality bowl with the bong because i was friends with the employee who sold it to us.

THIS IS NOT ME IN THE PICTURE BUT MY BUDDY GIVING KING ARTHUR A TEST TOKE

As you can see the bong has the words KING and VOLCANO written on it. I assume King Volcano is a bong company, i think it may be, my friend and I named it King Arthur because there was some irony as King Arthur is a larger than life historic figure and this is such a small bong. Also we were BAKED and as soon as the idea was blurted out, it stuck.

It cost only $25 in the store, i think it was the cheapest GOOD glass bong they had, but we got a 15% discount, again due to the fact i was friends with the employee. The bong rips like a champion, nice and small, yet very solid piece.
hahaha04 is offline   Reply With Quote