Dropping completly out from the society. - Page 3 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [5]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Tell us about your tips, tales, and travails of living in the great outdoors!

Old 03-30-2012, 05:04 AM   #21
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels is on a distinguished road
0 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFly View Post
I like to go to the shopping centre in Christmas, stand somewhere with a nice view and watch how all these people run mindlessly, throwing out all their money, buying tons of food that will be wasted anyway, buying forced gifts, pretending to be nice and friendly. ( why the hell you should be nice only few days in the year? )
I feel you, my friend. I like watching Black Friday stampedes and seeing how many sheeple fall to the ground and are ignored by the masses sprinting to get the first 80% off TV/shoes/macbook/fillinthedamnblank. I wonder what's going through these people's minds while they do this.
Jack Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #22
IndigoDreamer

IndigoDreamer is on a distinguished road
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfortablynumb11 View Post
That is how I feel about society, I fucking hate it...but i have not found a way to totally drop out from it. Honestly I am kind of hoping the system collapses then there won't be a society just ruins of a society that had to come down...because what goes up must come down. But for now I have no real way of surviving without income which I don't even have as is I probably have to borrow money for my dad till I can find a job...so I am going to settle for seasonal or part time work and do what I want to on my free time.

But I would love to become self sufficient and not have to depend on this society for anything.
Hey, a fellow Coloradan with a similar point of view! A friend and I have been planning to start a self sustainable lifestyle away from this society as well. We're thinking of maybe travelling to a few communes to get some experience, and eventually starting our own eco-haven. Anyway, we're looking for others with like minds so that maybe we can collaborate in escaping being slaves! c:
Old 03-30-2012, 05:48 AM   #23
Brenjaisu

Brenjaisu is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

My bestfriend swears that he has this entire "escape from enslavement" figured out.
His plan is to attend college after he has finished high school to major in Psychology. He wants to gain as much knowledge towards the human mind's capabilities. After he has earned his promising degree, he intends on fleeing to the Amazonian Jungle to pursue the purity of transcending into a spiritual guider that hosts Ayahuasca ceremonies. These spiritual tours last for about 4 days and 5 nights deep in the heart of the South American rainforest.

Now THAT's an idea.
Brenjaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 05:54 AM   #24
Jack Daniels

If only more young people had the desire to escape/destroy/fuck the system. Society would become over 9000 times better.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:17 AM   #25
Jack Daniels

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenjaisu View Post
My bestfriend swears that he has this entire "escape from enslavement" figured out.
His plan is to attend college after he has finished high school to major in Psychology. He wants to gain as much knowledge towards the human mind's capabilities. After he has earned his promising degree, he intends on fleeing to the Amazonian Jungle to pursue the purity of transcending into a spiritual guider that hosts Ayahuasca ceremonies. These spiritual tours last for about 4 days and 5 nights deep in the heart of the South American rainforest.

Now THAT's an idea.
THAT sounds like one hell of a journey. I honestly hope he succeeds so that he may uncover new insight into humans.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:25 AM   #26
Mason Grey

Mason Grey has a spectacular aura aboutMason Grey has a spectacular aura about
1 out of 2 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

lots of people have amazing ideas and possibilities in their minds...
that is a great thing, but
until you do it - WHO FUCKING CARES.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:45 AM   #27
Dionysus

Dionysus is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel ya man. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about packing up my gear and going wherever my feet take me....
Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #28
thedope 
tar baby

thedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant futurethedope has a brilliant future
3 out of 4 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Society is equal to your relationship to the person standing next to you.
thedope is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #29
Wendego

Wendego is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoDreamer View Post
Hey, a fellow Coloradan with a similar point of view! A friend and I have been planning to start a self sustainable lifestyle away from this society as well. We're thinking of maybe travelling to a few communes to get some experience, and eventually starting our own eco-haven. Anyway, we're looking for others with like minds so that maybe we can collaborate in escaping being slaves! c:
Let's take the red pill, go to wonderland, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I've been fed up with this consumerist-driven artificial environment we've created to pseudo-sustain ourselves. Those of us wanting to escape slavery need to create our own better society... a Zion of sorts.
Wendego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #30
 eggsprog
learning

eggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant futureeggsprog has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendego View Post
Let's take the red pill, go to wonderland, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I've been fed up with this consumerist-driven artificial environment we've created to pseudo-sustain ourselves. Those of us wanting to escape slavery need to create our own better society... a Zion of sorts.
if it was as easy to survive outside of 'society' as you seem to think it is, many more people would be doing it.
eggsprog is online now   Reply With Quote