Pill Mills - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Shop at Rama   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss opiates from raw opium to heroin...

Old 06-21-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
propainter30

propainter30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pill Mills
Like this post? Yes | No    

Hi everyone, my name is Mike and I am a chronic pain sufferer. I suffer from severe back pain as a result of being a stabbing victim.

I have been to many doctors and tried to get presciptions for the only thing that seems to help the pain, opiates. I am not an addict, I just cannot function normally while in pain.

I have been thinking of trying to get prescriptions from South florida, although I live in CT.

Is anyone familiar with how these so called pill mills work? If so could u please explain to me what I would need to do exactly to get what I need, which is at least 30mg roxi or better? What are requirments, costs etc.? What do I need to bring with me? Can I fill a Rx from florida in CT or do I need to fill in FL?

Any info would be much appreciated, I do not want to make the trip for nothing.
propainter30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:31 AM   #2
ness33

ness33 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

ahah. idk man. prally wont work out.
ness33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:57 AM   #3
riod007

riod007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I have one of these and it is absolutely amazing... originally designed in the 70's for coke. All one does is smash any IR tab with a knife or credit card, Place crushed tab in many chunks in the top of the grinder and it mills it threw a micron mesh screen and produces a SUPER fine better then that then a mortar and pestle or cash under a card , etc. It produces dust so fine that it feels as if one is snorting air and due to the fineness of the dust it absorbs q Intra nasally. It truly was a life changing way of ingesting my medicine (oxy ir 20's)

Here is the link
http://www.mr-bills.com/product_info...9b4193fd45f2fc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Deluxe Grinder Prep Kit small.jpg (28.0 KB, 7 views)
riod007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:00 AM   #4
p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by propainter30 View Post
Hi everyone, my name is Mike and I am a chronic pain sufferer. I suffer from severe back pain as a result of being a stabbing victim.

I have been to many doctors and tried to get presciptions for the only thing that seems to help the pain, opiates. I am not an addict, I just cannot function normally while in pain.

I have been thinking of trying to get prescriptions from South florida, although I live in CT.

Is anyone familiar with how these so called pill mills work? If so could u please explain to me what I would need to do exactly to get what I need, which is at least 30mg roxi or better? What are requirments, costs etc.? What do I need to bring with me? Can I fill a Rx from florida in CT or do I need to fill in FL?

Any info would be much appreciated, I do not want to make the trip for nothing.
Florida has since signed a bill into legislation that requires the electronic monitoring of all prescriptions written in the state of florida.......I'd say u are about a year or two late, since being on the news in everystate i doubt u will be able to find a doctor who is willing to take out of state patients. That would be my guess. Florida was mainly for drug dealers and or Runners, if u have a legit condition, u shouldnt need to go to florida, have u seen pain management doctors in your area?? I would be willing to say that 90 percent of pain management doctors will and do prescribe Opiates, and if u are being referred by a doctor, you will get meds on your first visit. This happened to me, my family dr told me that he was no longer going to fill my meds after this visit, and he suggested that i see a pain management doc......he ask me where i wanted to go, and filled out the referral. I went to the First PM appointment and told him that my primary was seeing me and explained that i would need a med refill because he wasnt doing it anymore.....

so my suggestion is to take all of the time and effort in getting to florida and find a decent doctor in your area, instead of posting how to get pills in Florida, i would post about finding a "GOOD" doctor in your area!!!! If you did go to florida and get the mother load, what are you going to do in a month or 5 weeks when the meds are gone???? Go there again???? Pay cash for the plane ticket, cash to rent a car, cash for gas, cash to stay the night, cash for meals, cash for dr visit, cash for MRI you WILL NEED, cash for the prescriptions, OPANA, whos popularity is growing exponentially IS NOT CHEAP BY ANY MEANS AT ALL, especially to be paying out of pocket.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:18 PM   #5
SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Like Porkchop said your a year to late, their putting a stop to that. I also agree that if you have the records some doc in your area will help you. Either way good luck!
SirItchAlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:39 PM   #6
Codone

Codone is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Nearly all states have pain management clinics, some of which are shady "pill mills." You have no better chance of getting Rx'ed in Florida than any other place IMO. If your pain is truly legit and severe enough to prevent you from functioning, a doctor SHOULD be willing to work with you on different treatments (if you're willing to try his suggestions). If not, go elsewhere. You pay THEM, not the other way around.

Heroin, Ecstasy, Marijuana Oh My! For the latest drug news, media, polls and more, check out my blog Just Say Know: Strategies in Harm Reduction

http://marymicrogram.blogspot.com/

☮, ♥ and :-)

~Codone~
Codone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #7
BottleFED

BottleFED will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Dont head this way, like others have said, you're 6 months to a year too late. They do still exist, but being from out of state, you will most assuredly strike out down here with the way the DEA is all over PM Clinics perscribing to out of state peeps.....Get yourself a pain doc in CT, thats ur best bet....

BOTTOM FOUND, BOTTLE IN THE TRASH 01/12!
BottleFED is offline   Reply With Quote