The Truth Behind the Rugrats - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [1]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Do you like to fuck with people's minds? Are you a mind slut? Have you been mind raped? Then this forum is for you!

Old 03-07-2011, 06:20 AM   #1
TreesHaveSouls

TreesHaveSouls is an unknown quantity at this point
The Truth Behind the Rugrats
4 out of 4 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's Imagination.

Chucky died a long time ago along with this mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins
-----------------------------
As for "All Grown Up" Angelica was a bipolar schizophrenic who, as a teenager became addicted to various Narcotics, bringing her back to her childhood and thus her creations she obsessed over, because of time lapse between the present and the last time she interacted with her creations, she made them older, Angelica was constantally taking hits of acid, so she would never have to live without her creations who were her only company, in a judgemental world

Angelica's mom actually died of a heroine overdose, Angelica was schizophrenic/bipolar because she was a crack baby, additionaly Drew in his depression married a gold digging whore, that Angelica idolized because she fooled herself into thinking it was her real mom, but always had a concept of her mom, Cynthia, and took a barbie doll, and made it after her mom's image, wearing an unwashed oranged dress, and having jacked up hair, which is why she was so attached to it, later in life she followed in her mom footsteps w/ drugs and everything, dieing of overdose at age 13 when All Grown Up! was "canceled"

The only rugrat not to be fictional however, was unborn Tommy's brother Dil, however Angelica didnt know the differace between Dil and her creations, Dil didnt follow her commands, after endless crying and a refusal to disapear like the others did when angelica was angry with them, she hit him. And she hit him, screaming a screaching tune, Stu ran in and pulled his neice off of his only child, but it was too late, he had a brain hemerage, which resulted in a deformation, as he grew up his damage only became more evident, by the time he was 9 in All Grown Up! He lived as an outcast, being ridiculed for his weirdness, and retardation, the immense guilt over this is what led to her drug use and is what led Angelica to un-create the rugrats breifly, until her expericance w/ hallucinogenics.

On a trip to Paris to find love, Chaz married a hooker named Kira (He was actually going to marry a differant hooker, but she just wanted him for his money), who had a daughter named Kimi that was torn from her because she was a cocaine addict (Angelica imagined her from Kira's stories), he lost his mind after the death of his wife and was in denial that she was ever prostitue, upon return to America, Chaz and Kira married and she got her greencard, it was actually a really happy/romantic story, Kira continually stuggled with addiction, but was relatively happy w/ her life, and Chaz

Suzie was actually Angelica's only friend, who entertained the thought of Angelica's creations, for her, She later became a phycologist and teamed up w/ Nickelodeon to make the Rugrats! When Angelica died of drug overdose, she helped arrange her funeral, Angelica's death was sad, because of her addiction, she was expelled from society, which lead to a break with reality, and her eventual death, she spent the last days of her life in the back of the school cafeteria, imagining friends around her, and playing with the lives of her creations.

She died March 5, 1994, tag your friends if you were throughly mindraped, this is the truth behind your childhood.

I got stoned and was having really vivid flashbacks to my childhood, then I remembered this Facebook like I saw and got so throughly mind raped like I never have been before, everything below the line just came to me, like my got raped so badley it had a child lol, Has you mind been fucked

Last edited by orison319; 03-07-2011 at 11:03 AM.
TreesHaveSouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #2
enk

enk will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

lol. nice one xD
made me chuckle.

what about sesame street ^^
enk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 07:24 PM   #3
leopards

leopards is an unknown quantity at this point
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Who ever wrote that is a genius
leopards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 12:38 AM   #4
SunnyHappyVegan

SunnyHappyVegan is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Wait...so...is this fake or was rugrats actually based off of a girl named Angelica that Suzie helped create?...

Either way, it is fascinating...
I have one similiar ish: (if you're familiar with kids cartoons)

The plot of the television show "Avatar: The Last Airbender" centers around a young boy -- I can't remember his name, but it begins with an A -- in his journey to travel the world and master the elements. Mastering these elements usually involves a fight of some sort with the master of their respective styles. The boy is not alone in his journey, however. He is joined by a girl who specializes in the element of water, and a youth who, while putting on a show of being mature, tends to fall easily for women, along with his fuzzy animal companions.

Their journey is not without challengers, however: as the group travels the world they often find themselves in the middle of a city's conflict, and to find a peaceful resolution to their problem before continuing on their way. In addition to that, there is an organization which is constantly attempting to capture them that also has plans for conquering the entire world. To conquer the challenges ahead of him, the boy must learn valuable lessons of trust and friendship, and can always depend on his friends to help him if he is in need.

http://dvdmedia.ign.com/dvd/image/ar...704500-000.jpg
Old 03-14-2011, 05:45 AM   #5
TreesHaveSouls

TreesHaveSouls is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha I just got stonned, and was having flashbacks, then all this shit came to me when I remembered a Facebook like, so I wrote down everything, it was fcunny cuz I was so high I beleived everything I wrote down, I felt like a prophet haha recieving like a revelation, trippy as fuck dude haha
TreesHaveSouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:14 PM   #6
JAD81

JAD81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

"The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's Imagination.

Chucky died a long time ago along with this mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins"

---------------------------------------------
This is a refutation of the claims made above. Admittedly, after first reading the theory above, I received a thorough shock. However, after further research, this entire theory, while interesting, is not supported by the events in the TV show. What follows is a refutation hopefully thorough enough to lay the ‘Truth Behind Rugrats’ to rest.

The plausibility of the theory relies on its first point. Namely, “The Rugrats were a figment of Angelica’s Imagination”. The rest of the theory falls to pieces if this is false. This is due to the interaction the babies have with other babies and adults throughout the show. If the babies ever interact with other humans without Angelica (their supposed creator) being around, then they must be real. A few episodes that show this are “The Big House” (1992), “Showdown at Teeter-Totter Gulch” (1992), and “Mirrorland” (1992). Firstly, in all three episodes, Angelica never once shows up. This would make it impossible for her to make them up, considering she is not there. Secondly, in “The Big House”, the bulk of the interaction is between Tommy and babies and adults he had never met prior to the episode. So, unless all the babies and adults in Rugrats suffer from the same schizophrenia as Angelica, Tommy has to be real. In “Showdown at Teeter-Totter Gulch”, grandpa Lou, who is not mentioned in the above theory as having any disorder which would cause him to create figments, interacts with both Tommy and Chuckie. Later on, other babies that Chuckie and Tommy have never met before also interact with them. This makes both Chuckie and Tommy real. The twins, Phil and Lil, are also real. In the episode “Chuckie’s Duckling” (1998), Angelica never appears (making it impossible to suppose that the twins are figments) and the mother of the twins carries them to Tommy’s backyard. How could a mother who aborted her children carry them in her arms? Of course, it could be said that the mother is also psychologically disordered, but this would require saying that both Tommy and Chuckie are as well because they also interact with Phil and Lil extensively throughout the series. Since Tommy and Chuckie are said to not exist by the theory, they would not even have the power to create figments. However, because they are real and have no sign of psychological disorder in the show and none explicitly mentioned by the theory, there is a more than good enough chance that the twins also exist. Because Dill is considered to be real, there is no need in showing that this is the case.

Although it is not mentioned in the theory, one could always say that the parents also suffer psychological impairments due to what they had all gone through. Even if this were granted, it still cannot be supported because, as has already been shown, the babies interact with other humans throughout the series.

The truth behind this is that it was a great TV show growing up. No conspiracy theories, just a good show.
JAD81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 08:41 PM   #7
originallymasked

originallymasked is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAD81 View Post
"The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's Imagination.

The DeVilles had an abortion, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins"

---------------------------------------------
This is a refutation of the claims made above. Admittedly, after first reading the theory above, I received a thorough shock. However, after further research, this entire theory, while interesting, is not supported by the events in the TV show. What follows is a refutation hopefully thorough enough to lay the ‘Truth Behind Rugrats’ to rest.

The plausibility of the theory relies on its first point. Namely, “The Rugrats were a figment of Angelica’s Imagination”. The rest of the theory falls to pieces if this is false. This is due to the interaction the babies have with other babies and adults throughout the show. If the babies ever interact with other humans without Angelica (their supposed creator) being around, then they must be real. A few episodes that show this are “The Big House” (1992), “Showdown at Teeter-Totter Gulch” (1992), and “Mirrorland” (1992). Firstly, in all three episodes, Angelica never once shows up. This would make it impossible for her to make them up, considering she is not there. Secondly, in “The Big House”, the bulk of the interaction is between Tommy and babies and adults he had never met prior to the episode. So, unless all the babies and adults in Rugrats suffer from the same schizophrenia as Angelica, Tommy has to be real. In “Showdown at Teeter-Totter Gulch”, grandpa Lou, who is not mentioned in the above theory as having any disorder which would cause him to create figments, interacts with both Tommy and Chuckie. Later on, other babies that Chuckie and Tommy have never met before also interact with them. This makes both Chuckie and Tommy real. The twins, Phil and Lil, are also real. In the episode “Chuckie’s Duckling” (1998), Angelica never appears (making it impossible to suppose that the twins are figments) and the mother of the twins carries them to Tommy’s backyard. How could a mother who aborted her children carry them in her arms? Of course, it could be said that the mother is also psychologically disordered, but this would require saying that both Tommy and Chuckie are as well because they also interact with Phil and Lil extensively throughout the series. Since Tommy and Chuckie are said to not exist by the theory, they would not even have the power to create figments. However, because they are real and have no sign of psychological disorder in the show and none explicitly mentioned by the theory, there is a more than good enough chance that the twins also exist. Because Dill is considered to be real, there is no need in showing that this is the case.

Although it is not mentioned in the theory, one could always say that the parents also suffer psychological impairments due to what they had all gone through. Even if this were granted, it still cannot be supported because, as has already been shown, the babies interact with other humans throughout the series.

The truth behind this is that it was a great TV show growing up. No conspiracy theories, just a good show.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #8
Evil DrPorkchop

Evil DrPorkchop is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

lol'd
Old 08-21-2011, 09:04 PM   #9
PEACEFUL LIBRA
DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

PEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to beholdPEACEFUL LIBRA is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

Very interesting
PEACEFUL LIBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 05:43 AM   #10
Starfish-On-The-Toast

Starfish-On-The-Toast is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Made my night
Starfish-On-The-Toast is offline   Reply With Quote