Sass-MDA - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click for books about Marijuana   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discuss Ecstasy and it's relatives

Old 01-26-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend is on a distinguished road
Sass-MDA
Like this post? Yes | No    

So, lately Molly has been around my area a lot. Its pretty popular and theres a never ending supply of it. Ive taken it about a half dozen times, and while I like it, I always feel theres something missing. Specifically, Id always heard that MDMA was a stimulant, made you want to get up and dance. Ive always found that all MDMA makes me want to do is chill the fuck out. Even more recently, a "new" drug called Sass has begun circling through my crowd. Sass is slang for MDA. I hadnt really been interested in getting any of it, but one night I wanted molly and there was only sass. FANTASTIC! Its every thing Ive ever wanted out of molly, I have energy, Im empathetic, its slightly psychedelic, theres even CEVs if you give it time. What I didnt like about it, was the crash. From Molly, Ive always had a very gradual come down, over the course of a couple of hours, and Im fine the next day. the first time I took MDA, however, I felt the serotonin stop flowing all at once, and the next day i was a wreck. So the next time I took Sass, it was supposed to be a combination of MDMA and MDA. This was the sweet spot, let me tell you. Me and two friend each split a half gram, so 166~mgs each. the high came on in a matter of minutes, and proceeded the whole night. We didnt even do anything, but we all had sooo much fun talking and moving around and shit. the comedown was gradual enough that smoking bowls made it completely tolerable, and I felt a little tired the next day, but nothing major. I really like this combo, and I feel almost compelleed to do it again (haha). Sass kicks ass!
The books of every religion record miracles of healing, and other great powers, worked by God or the prophets. The belief in that power underlies and upholds the religion. And the modern-day theologians don't have that power. And they look at science, with doctors who can heal the sick, and physicists who can destroy cities, and engineers who can put people on the Moon, and they see science as a competing religion. Hence the conflict. And yet, there's no such thing as science. Knowing how to make an atom bomb is absolutely no different from knowing how to drop a rock, and it is nothing more to marvel at.
NorCaliGreenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
RooRshack
On Sabbatical

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go
RooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant futureRooRshack has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

I think that's because you haven't been getting real MDMA, though I could be wrong. It's like this MDA you purport to have taken, but with more of a bitch of a comedown, as I understand it (Only gotten bad rolls myself)
RooRshack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 06:12 PM   #3
PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

MDMA+MDA is fucking awesome, it was the best roll I have ever had until I did aMT+MDMA.

Try that

Edit: buy a testing kit that will tell you if it is real MDMA or if you are getting something else.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
NorCaliGreenFiend

Like this post? Yes | No    

No, its definitely MDMA. I have reputable dealers, and the effects fit the profile for MDMA. It just doesnt have a stimulating effect on me the way MDA does.
The books of every religion record miracles of healing, and other great powers, worked by God or the prophets. The belief in that power underlies and upholds the religion. And the modern-day theologians don't have that power. And they look at science, with doctors who can heal the sick, and physicists who can destroy cities, and engineers who can put people on the Moon, and they see science as a competing religion. Hence the conflict. And yet, there's no such thing as science. Knowing how to make an atom bomb is absolutely no different from knowing how to drop a rock, and it is nothing more to marvel at.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:17 PM   #5
PsychedelicLover

PsychedelicLover will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Try the 2 together, it will be awesome!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #6
shermin
Bazooka Tooth

shermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the roughshermin is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by RooRshack View Post
I think that's because you haven't been getting real MDMA, though I could be wrong. It's like this MDA you purport to have taken, but with more of a bitch of a comedown, as I understand it (Only gotten bad rolls myself)
pure MDMA can make you very "chill" if you take a lower dose...the physical stimulation really doesn't start for a lot of people until the higher doses.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:07 AM   #7
pr0ne420

pr0ne420 has a spectacular aura aboutpr0ne420 has a spectacular aura aboutpr0ne420 has a spectacular aura about
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah dude real molly should give you OEVs
pr0ne420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:06 PM   #8
NorCaliGreenFiend

Like this post? Yes | No    

Molly has some visual effects but its more of a general distortion than what I would consider "visuals."