Where to buy LSD - Page 3 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Visit Aqua Lab Technologies   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [3]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: From Sandoz to Leary to You!
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 01:39 PM   #21
Jimmy P
bastion of awesomeness

Jimmy P is just really niceJimmy P is just really niceJimmy P is just really niceJimmy P is just really nice
Like this post? Yes | No    

You can't die from LSD.

E, or rather, MDMA is a beautiful drug. Just use it responsibly.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #22
hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw0o0sh View Post
Try the drive thru at McDonalds. Ask for the lysergic burger special
Is that on the dollar menu??
Old 07-21-2009, 05:52 PM   #23
tippman

tippman is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

I'll definatley try the drive thru. thanks
Old 07-21-2009, 06:48 PM   #24
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

kine: MDMA does not make you dehydrate. What makes you dehydrate is dancing in an unbearably hot club for 6 hours without drinking. i have done molly 6 times now and on not one occasion was there any problem with my liquid intake nor was my liquid intake increased even slightly.

several deaths on mdma have occured because people drank too much water, and depleted their salts, and had their kidneys shut down.

dont be paranoid about mdma. it wont hurt you. you used to smoke crack, for fucks sake. mdma is not even 10% as dangerous as that.

www.thedea.org educate yourself and experience one of the most beautiful moments a human can experience in its life.

Old 07-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #25
introspectre

introspectre is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I like mdma more than lsd :0

Well, I don't know if that's really true, but if i had to recommend one drug for everyone on earth to try, it would be mdma and not lsd
Old 07-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #26
hawaiiankine

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Writer View Post
kine: MDMA does not make you dehydrate. What makes you dehydrate is dancing in an unbearably hot club for 6 hours without drinking. i have done molly 6 times now and on not one occasion was there any problem with my liquid intake nor was my liquid intake increased even slightly.

several deaths on mdma have occured because people drank too much water, and depleted their salts, and had their kidneys shut down.

dont be paranoid about mdma. it wont hurt you. you used to smoke crack, for fucks sake. mdma is not even 10% as dangerous as that.

www.thedea.org educate yourself and experience one of the most beautiful moments a human can experience in its life.
mebie you're right...but aren't the chances of getting mdma that is poorly made cause more problems than acid that's poorly made?

Yeah, friggin crack is truly the devils drug.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #27
introspectre

introspectre is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiankine View Post
mebie you're right...but aren't the chances of getting mdma that is poorly made cause more problems than acid that's poorly made?

Yeah, friggin crack is truly the devils drug.
Yes. If you take a small piece of paper and trip for 8 hours, you can be nearly 100% sure that it is LSD. With Ecstasy (pills), you're usually getting something along the lines of a 20:10:1 ratio of caffeine, mdma, and ritalin/addy/meth/whatever respectively.

If you can get pure mdma powder, go for it, but otherwise, ecstasy pills are not a bad way to go by any means, it sucks that they're adulterated but in my opinion they're still very much worth doing.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #28
Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant futureMr.Writer has a brilliant future
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiankine View Post
Maybe, if you can link me to something that says anything towards this direction, we can discuss it, but I have a feeling this is a misconception you have. You are no more at danger from MDMA impurities than you are from cocaine impurities, or LSD impurities, or DMT impurities, or Caffeine impurities.

MDMA synthesis is so ridiculously easy that it's pretty hard to get wrong in any significant way if you take your time and learn the chemistry. It is statistically safer for you to put 100mg of MDMA into your body than a peanut. It is safer to roll on molly, than to ride a rollercoaster. These are actual statistics.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:10 PM   #29
hawaiiankine

Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Writer View Post
Maybe, if you can link me to something that says anything towards this direction, we can discuss it, but I have a feeling this is a misconception you have. You are no more at danger from MDMA impurities than you are from cocaine impurities, or LSD impurities, or DMT impurities, or Caffeine impurities.

MDMA synthesis is so ridiculously easy that it's pretty hard to get wrong in any significant way if you take your time and learn the chemistry. It is statistically safer for you to put 100mg of MDMA into your body than a peanut. It is safer to roll on molly, than to ride a rollercoaster. These are actual statistics.
Thanks for the insight...I feel much better now. But I won't be eating peanuts on the rollercoaster!
Old 03-20-2010, 03:41 PM   #30
dereistic

dereistic is an unknown quantity at this point
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy P View Post
You can't die from LSD.
Not true. A guy injected 320mg of lsd and died of an overdose, and that's 320,000 micrograms.