Females - Do you like the feel of a cut or uncut penis inside you? - Page 9 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Buy Posters Here!   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room [2]

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Discover people's sexual preferences and reveal your own!
View Poll Results: Females - which feels better, cut or uncut penises inside you?
Cut penises - I can feel his coronal ridge on the inthrust and outthrust 20 44.44%
Uncut penises - I love how his foreskin rolls back over the glans on the outthrust 15 33.33%
I have made love to both, and both are great 4 8.89%
I have made love to both, and can feel no difference 6 13.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2008, 04:43 AM   #81
Cutted
Cutted

Cutted is on a distinguished road
0 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

Love Daisy - great answer. The poll is closed, so there is no need to continue to put it up front, unless the uncut "gliders" go on about how great it feels (for them at least, not their girlfriends). My girlfriend favors cut guys, and does not mind discussing how it feels inside her.

I am not "obsessed with my circumcision" - I just can't let uncut guys who crow on the internet about how they are "not mutilated", and have so much better sex than a cut guy does, go unanswered. It is all a crock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveDaisy View Post
so does she ever get sick of answering your questions? is she slightly creeped out by how obsesed you are with your circumcision? personally i think it's strange.

somebody said something about it having to do with the different feel it gives... i personally think it just depends on what type of feeling you like. if you like the glidey feeling then you like the un-cut guys better and if you like the feeling of the head and ridge and other features depending on the penis then you like the cut guys better...

personally i like the cut feel better but only because of the type of sex i enjoy, it probably follows a trend something like tamer girls who are more introverted in bed or prefer making love as opposed to rough sex, would prefer the un-cut guys better whereas the kinkier girls who like the rough, haning off the chandelier, up against the wall, wild, FUCKING... will like the cut guys better.

it's all relative.

so hopefully i provided you with enough insight, opinion, or info.... for you to stop bumping this thread...

peace!
Cutted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:56 PM   #82
Son of John

Son of John is on a distinguished road
Cut or uncut cocks.
1 out of 1 members like this post. Like this post? Yes | No    

I am uncut. My wife tells me she can feel my foreskin slipping in and out while we fuck, and that gives it an added extra pleasure.

My wife has also fucked with several guys who are cut and she says she can definitely tell if he is cut, even if she doesn't see his cock first.
Son of John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #83
Cutted
Cutted

Like this post? Yes | No    

The women I have been with (many of whom have had both cut and uncut lovers) prefer the feel of the coronal ridge frictioning across the vagina walls on the inthrust and outthrust during intercourse to the feel of the foreskin slipping back over the glans on the outthrust. This slipping over the glans may be more pleasurable for the guy, as it recreates inside the vagina the feel of masturbating one's uncut penis, but this is a guy thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of John View Post
I am uncut. My wife tells me she can feel my foreskin slipping in and out while we fuck, and that gives it an added extra pleasure.

My wife has also fucked with several guys who are cut and she says she can definitely tell if he is cut, even if she doesn't see his cock first.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:55 AM   #84
phillyboxing911

phillyboxing911 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

I am un cut the head is normal but the rest is thick long and strong cock . 8.5 and girthy.
phillyboxing911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:56 AM   #85
phillyboxing911

phillyboxing911 is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

also my cumshot r 2nd to none 7-8 streams of thick goo.
phillyboxing911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:27 PM   #86
Cutted
Cutted

Like this post? Yes | No    

Bumped to deal with Cloud 7's b.s.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #87
sarahrei
~Lover~

sarahrei will become famous soon enough

I've always had better sex with natural guys.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:09 AM   #88
NaH2O

NaH2O is on a distinguished road

Guy here. I was cut at birth but a year and a half ago started to 'restore' my foreskin. This is accomplished by a number of different methods but are all based on the fact that skin under tension grows (kinda like large gauge ear piercings...or skin burn victims tissue growth). For those who are cut, you really don't know what you're missing. The sensitivity of the glans is amazing! To explain it to american women who often have never seen an uncut penis and think eww or gross as I've heard. Just imagine your clitoral hood removed and it constantly rubbing on your underwear or pants all day long. It'll get desensitized over time, just as the circumcized penis does.

There is also no scientifically conclusive evidence that having a foreskin makes you contract std's more than a cut penis. For every study that makes that claim, there's another refuting it. Also, even if there's a risk of std's would you cut off your arm because there was a 'risk' of getting cancer in it? An extreme example but you get my point.
NaH2O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #89
Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutted View Post
I am not "obsessed with my circumcision" - I just can't let uncut guys who crow on the internet about how they are "not mutilated", and have so much better sex than a cut guy does, go unanswered. It is all a crock.
i'd say you are obsessed from what i've seen on this board. and don't you realize that the uncut guys are the ones on the defensive? it's so ironic that they get treated like the weird ones, when they're exactly the way nature intended. no man should ever feel he has to defend his right to be natural, no parent should ever have to defend their right not to mutilate their infant.

fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.
Lady of the Freaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #90
sophieclair

sophieclair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of the Freaks View Post
i'd say you are obsessed from what i've seen on this board. and don't you realize that the uncut guys are the ones on the defensive? it's so ironic that they get treated like the weird ones, when they're exactly the way nature intended. no man should ever feel he has to defend his right to be natural, no parent should ever have to defend their right not to mutilate their infant.

I completely agree, uncut look really good. Personally it isn't fair to the child to be circumcised at birth. Shouldn't your son have the choice to have his cock how he wants it, not how his lame father wants it. Also if the guy is cleaning his foreskin on a regular basis and is having protected sex, STD not happening. It is the same for circumcised.

Tiffany
sophieclair is offline   Reply With Quote