all the different ways to take LSD - Page 2 - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Advertise on the Hip Forums   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Join the Facebook of Sex
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: From Sandoz to Leary to You!

Old 06-23-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate

Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Wow, i thought this story went around all over by now. There was an blotter dealer in high school that had a sheet of acid in his gym locker. The cops came and were searching for shit and he bolted and grabbed the sheet and put it in his underwear band. He then proceeded to run from the cops and his sweat broke down the lsd and his skin pores absorbed it. Skip ahead a bit and the cops found him hanging on a fence ripping the skin off of his body because he thought he was an orange. to this day he is in psych ward and continues to try to peal himself because he thinks everyone wants to eat him.

Moral of the story: Don't fucking hold blotter in your hands for more than what is necessary
Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #12
36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

36fuckin5 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate View Post
Wow, i thought this story went around all over by now. There was an blotter dealer in high school that had a sheet of acid in his gym locker. The cops came and were searching for shit and he bolted and grabbed the sheet and put it in his underwear band. He then proceeded to run from the cops and his sweat broke down the lsd and his skin pores absorbed it. Skip ahead a bit and the cops found him hanging on a fence ripping the skin off of his body because he thought he was an orange. to this day he is in psych ward and continues to try to peal himself because he thinks everyone wants to eat him.

Moral of the story: Don't fucking hold blotter in your hands for more than what is necessary
How about no? This is 2 different myths rolled into one. Complete bullshit. Besides, if you take a sheet of acid, you're not gonna be doing too much running or moving. Hell, I've had 3 hits knock me on my ass before.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:03 AM   #13
tomorrow_never_knows

tomorrow_never_knows is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Yeah, most of the horror stories that you hear about any drugs, especially psychedelics like LSD and shrooms, are false propaganda made up as scare tactics by anti-drug groups. Snopes busts some of the drug myths here. http://www.snopes.com/horrors/drugs/drugs.asp#orange
Old 06-24-2008, 05:20 AM   #14
MisterMorningGlory

MisterMorningGlory is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

slightly irrelevant but are all the DOx's bitter?
MisterMorningGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:22 AM   #15
Willy_Wonka_27
Surrender to the Flow

Willy_Wonka_27 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly_Wonka_27 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly_Wonka_27 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly_Wonka_27 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly_Wonka_27 is a glorious beacon of lightWilly_Wonka_27 is a glorious beacon of light
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Morrison_Reincarnate View Post
There was an blotter dealer in high school that had a sheet of acid in his gym locker. The cops came and were searching for shit and he bolted and grabbed the sheet and put it in his underwear band. He then proceeded to run from the cops and his sweat broke down the lsd and his skin pores absorbed it. Skip ahead a bit and the cops found him hanging on a fence ripping the skin off of his body because he thought he was an orange. to this day he is in psych ward and continues to try to peal himself because he thinks everyone wants to eat him.
that was me!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:50 AM   #16
Geechee

Geechee is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Gel tabs ( my favorite ) or liquid drops. Or liquid drops on a piece of candy.
Geechee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:20 AM   #17
36fuckin5
Alchemycologist

36fuckin5 will become famous soon enough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMorningGlory View Post
slightly irrelevant but are all the DOx's bitter?
Yes. All RCs are gonna be bitter. Hell, for that matter, almost any pure recreational chems are gonna be bitter.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:06 AM   #18
killuminati

killuminati is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by orjamicman View Post
Now a question, what is your favorite? I wanna only try it on blotter because I am afraid of getting some other chemical that isn't real LSD and I heard that blotter is the safest way to do that but I don't know...

Also, can it just sorta melt into your skin if its hot enough, and is it true that Hendrix soaked his bandana in acid and how does that work?!? lol sorry about all these questions I am just absolutely new to LSD.
haha, no he didn't soak his bandanna in acid and he definitely didn't cut his forehead, i'd imagine you'd see a scar. i read Hendrix timed his trips to peak during his performances.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:51 PM   #19
TrippinTripTripper

TrippinTripTripper is on a distinguished road
Like this post? Yes | No    

you can take a drop anywhere and like people said before me you can shoot it up.

i've taken a drop in the eye and it burns like all hell.
and i've seen people shoot up lucy in there neck and it hit them as soon as it hit the blood stream.
TrippinTripTripper is offline   Reply With Quote