Tracking sent rep and sent messages - Hip Forums
Hip Forums Click to Learn More about Brain Sustain   Click to Chat
Hip Forums Home Register Forum Options Mark Forums Read Social Groups Hip Universe Hip Radio Chat Room

Thread Title Search    
User's Login
User Name
Password
Remember Me?
Buy Music Posters at AllPosters
Hip Shops
Latest Videos
Active Journals
Forum Description: Here is where you post your questions, problems and complaints about the site

Old 04-30-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
kokujin
Banned

kokujin is a jewel in the roughkokujin is a jewel in the roughkokujin is a jewel in the roughkokujin is a jewel in the rough
Tracking sent rep and sent messages
Like this post? Yes | No    

how do I see this? I get messages and rep back from others, and as lovely as the conversation seems, I forget how it all started!

Is there a way to see the backlog of this? I wish there was!
kokujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #2
BBAD 
٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶٩ (๏̯͡๏)۶

BBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond reputeBBAD has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

there isnt
Old 05-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #3
kokujin
Banned

kokujin is a jewel in the roughkokujin is a jewel in the roughkokujin is a jewel in the roughkokujin is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBAD View Post
there isnt

there should be...!
kokujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
Spectacles 
My life is a tapestry

Spectacles is a splendid one to beholdSpectacles is a splendid one to beholdSpectacles is a splendid one to beholdSpectacles is a splendid one to beholdSpectacles is a splendid one to beholdSpectacles is a splendid one to beholdSpectacles is a splendid one to behold
Like this post? Yes | No    

How often can you Rep the same person? I have gotten a message that I need to Rep others first before I Rep the same person. Is there a number of Reps that need to be done before you can go back and Rep the first person again?
Spectacles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #5
arthur itis

arthur itis is a jewel in the rougharthur itis is a jewel in the rougharthur itis is a jewel in the rougharthur itis is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

Concerning sent messages,,

Isn't there a setting that enables you to keep a record of your sent messages? Or does that have to be set each time a message is sent?
arthur itis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:59 AM   #6
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokujin View Post
how do I see this? I get messages and rep back from others, and as lovely as the conversation seems, I forget how it all started!

Is there a way to see the backlog of this? I wish there was!

Yes There Is For Rep, Just Click User CP,Then On The Far Left, Thread, And

That Will Take You To The Post Which The Rep Was Awarded To....

I'm Not Sure Which Messages You Mean, Private Messages You Can, Simply

By Clicking On Private Messages And You Will Find A Dropdown Which

Allows You To View Your Inbox, Or Out Box....

The Subject Relating To "Visitor" Messages Cannot Be Sourced.

Cheers Glen.
GLENGLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #7
tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to alltuesdaystar is a name known to all
Like this post? Yes | No    

Ha!

Every "thanks for the rep" I get...

I wonder WHAT did he say

lol

it's all part of the game
Old 05-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #8
arthur itis

arthur itis is a jewel in the rougharthur itis is a jewel in the rougharthur itis is a jewel in the rougharthur itis is a jewel in the rough
Like this post? Yes | No    

As far as private messages are concerned,,I know that I've sent many PM's, but when I click on the "drop-down box" to see my sent messages, it only lists two old ones.

I seem to recall that there is something you can choose, that indeed you HAVE to choose when you send a PM, that specifically causes your sent PM to be saved. Otherwise, it is not. Am I wrong about this?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #9
GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond reputeGLENGLEN has a reputation beyond repute
Like this post? Yes | No    

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthur itis View Post
As far as private messages are concerned,,I know that I've sent many PM's, but when I click on the "drop-down box" to see my sent messages, it only lists two old ones.

I seem to recall that there is something you can choose, that indeed you HAVE to choose when you send a PM, that specifically causes your sent PM to be saved. Otherwise, it is not. Am I wrong about this?

I Just Clicked The Sent Box And I Am Able To View 210 Messages....

Perhaps You Only Ever Sent Two, And Imagined The Rest, They Tell Me This

Can Happen As You Get Older....

Cheers Glen.
GLENGLEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 10:22 AM   #10
arthur itis

Like this post? Yes | No    

You may be funny, Glen, but you're misleading others, who may be reading this and wondering why their sent messages aren't seemingly recorded or saved anywhere. I find that irresponsible and demand your immediate resignation from the Protectorate of Special Silliness, Officially Friendly Faces division("P.I.S.S.O.F.F.")

I further postulate that I am indeed correct in saying that a PM isn't saved unless that option has been chosen somewhere, either during the course of sending, or in more permanent settings elsewhere. I'm almost certain that I saw the choice somewhere.

Here's what I'll do. I'll send you a PM, Glen. I'll deliberate over the choices that I'm offered in the process, and get back to you,,