Staying Free in the Virtual World
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. Gender Fluid Essay

[​IMG][​IMG]Being gender fluid is a difficult path to follow with a good attitude. Even here on second life people are afraid to connect with anyone who isn't presenting a fully male or female image. So I spend much of my time alone on second life as well as in the physical world. Lots of people use the distinction of second life or the real world. But I find where ever I take my consciousness is real for me.
    Growing up with this condition was very difficult. I could feel people thought there was something very wrong with me. And of course it took me many years to develop an awareness of reality to deal with all this negativity. But after reaching a certain level of awareness, being gender fluid is fun. The people in the world still bring as much negativity into my life as possible, but for the most part these people are unaware and play these mind games on me unconsciously. But when I am forced to play games, I play consciously, which puts me at a great advantage. So when someone enters my mind with the idea to fix me or maybe just hurt me for being different, they don't leave my mind without eating all the bad karma they were hoping to hand off to me. And then it materializes in their lives and they have have no idea where it came from because I play games without attachment. So if you don't understand
    what I am saying here it would be best not to start playing games with me. lol
    [​IMG]
    oscar eatseveryone likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice