Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. THe people

I JUST WANT TO BE UNDESTOOD>.. and I want to understand as do we all

love is the most powerful thing we have it is what intertwines us .

my friends I am here to be your friend and to understand your journey and you are all worthy of my love I am here to be peaceful and to end all personal wars all world wars I do not want the world to be a thought of what was while we sit in hell wondering why we didn't take control when we had the chance

WAAAAKEEEE UPPPPP I do not wish to scare u in anyway I wish to enlighten your mind like a lightening strike from heaven.. I am a plant and my love is my fruit and I make music too! u r all amazing and I love u and I don't care if me saying it a million times diminishes the word because I mean it a million times more than the first time I said my homies u r the shit!!!!! hit me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOVIE IDEA**** I NEED ACTORS*******
    think of this movie idea im a bounty hunter and my riffles are filled with love

THERE IS A DICTATOR and I ASSASINATE HIM ... so much pain in the North Korean culture

my destiny is to assassinate that cold mother fucker and send him to hell

there is a giant speech of this mother fucker praising himself
    and then boom me up in a room I get him perfcectly
    I found the room like 2 minutes before the speech and fucking barely get up there by manipulating a body guard of the building into looking one way and then I run in.. he looks for me and he thinks I dipped out... boom I run up knock out one mother fucker with my riffles that somehow the first body guard didn't notice because he does a shit ton of Cocaine that the dictator feeds to him so his mind is stooped as shit..... lol stupid... and then I run up there boom 5 seconds before he is about to leave I shoot super close up on the bullet... that movie would change the world... one love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice