Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. I woke up around 3 am really horny, and started to masturbate, until I felt a lot of pre cum, so I stopped, and started rubbing Baby Doll’s pussy. She woke up and started jerking on little willy, and I was getting really wet, so she said “I better stop”. I felt the sheet and there was a puddle, and said “I think I had a ruined orgasm”…”lick it up and see”.

It was cum, and I did not feel a thing, and I was still horny as hell, so she got on the edge of the bed and gave me a wonderful tease and deny session, and this time, she made me stop in time.

We both agreed, that if I am going to have a ruined orgasm, that is the best kind. I get to cum, and I remain really, really horny, and that’s the way she wants to keep me, for all time.
  2. My wife has total control of my orgasms and I never try to influence her in any way in that regard, but when it comes to our daily tease sessions or a pee treat, I’m always begging for some action.

I never know for sure if I am pleasing her or she is just pleasing me, so for the month, I will stop my begging, and will only get a tease session or a pee treat when she offers. So yesterday morning, I was offered a pee treat, and after, I was hoping for a tease session, but no, she said get up and make breakfast.

Later in the day, she said “I’m getting my shower” that’s my cue to say “am I invited” but I said nothing to see what she was offering. After her shower, she came out of the bedroom to get me, and she gave me a wonderful tease session, that had me on the edge within minutes, and I wanted to cum so bad, but I’m always glad that she denies me and keeps me horny.

So far, I can’t complain, guess we will see what happens
  3. I woke up around 3 am really horny, and started to masturbate, until I felt a lot of pre cum, so I stopped, and started rubbing Baby Doll’s pussy. She woke up and started jerking on little willy, and I was getting really wet, so she said “I better stop”. I felt the sheet and there was a puddle, and said “I think I had a ruined orgasm”…”lick it up and see”.

It was cum, and I did not feel a thing, and I was still horny as hell, so she got on the edge of the bed and gave me a wonderful tease and deny session, and this time, she made me stop in time.

We both agreed, that if I am going to have a ruined orgasm, that is the best kind. I get to cum, and I remain really, really horny, and that’s the way she wants to keep me, for all time.
  4. Every morning at the break of dawn, I go for a walk in the park. As I am getting dressed, sometimes my wife will wake up. If she wakes up, I always ask her if she would like to make my walk more enjoyable, she always says yes. That means that she will throw the covers off and spread her legs, and let me lick her pussy and ass for a few minutes.

Yesterday, I told her how much I enjoyed it, when she would wake up before my walk. She said that I could wake her up every morning before my walk, and that she would not have any problem going back to sleep. In 45 minutes, we will see if she really meant it, and if I will have a very enjoyable walk.
  5. My wife would be happy with one orgasm a week, but I want three or four a week. When we started “orgasm tease and denial”, it was about more orgasms for her, and less for me.

To help with that, I bought a Magic Wand for her, and for a while, we upped her orgasms to three or four a week, and limited mine to one ruined orgasm every seven to ten days. But last month she only had five orgasms, and allowed me seven ruined orgasms.

We vowed to change that in May and so far, so good. In the first eleven days of May, she has had five orgasms and has allowed me just one ruined orgasm. I am teased and denied multiple times a day, and she loves the fact that I am horny all day, every day. Live is good.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice