FirstHand Journal
Color
Background color
Background image
Border Color
Font Type
Font Size
  1. I dont necessarily have much time until I have to renew my books so I will be skipping a few chapters ahead just to get the blog started; and will be finishing eventually.

The Hopi Tribes consist of chiefs, who are medicine men or shamans or have much wisdom. These men are those who practice, and so far it seems as though most mysticism usually comes from ceremonies or rich moments of education. They speak of aura's, but they are not called aura's they are called phases and represent creation of life, similar to the lore of creation itself. I will edit this later.
  2. The purpose of this is to establish an accumulative knowledge of firsthand experience in life; to essentially feel out ones soul and learn things about the planet and god in my own way. Documenting my venture of the spiritual/unknown will be singular after completion of trial and error written known to my intent. I will be exploring the absolute basics of metaphysical reality in a clear, meditated mind without distraction.

For sake of speculative words and transgressions I will not be addressing belief rather; I will be recording faith. Most of which will be done through the altars of divinity blessed by the Church or a religion of equal notoriety. No specific methods of prayer or meditation will be used and I will be exploring, religion, mysticism and general philosophy as a singular entity of subject matter and will pursue it as such. For simplicity of text, im starting a new religious life separate to my own.

I will be conducting a series of a number of tests regarding 'magic' or rather the reality of life. Such activities will include Tarot cards, Ouija boards, Spirit Walking, Meditation, Prayer, Lucid Dreaming, Sensation Awareness; finally ending with, Mindfulness of body and Spirit in no particular order.
  3. Magic is often associated with that which cannot, illusion or paranormal, on the contrary it's that which will become. Its the transmutation process of manipulating universal patterns and events; in a loose explanation. One of the most important things about magic is the mood your in, ill be talking about it specifically in a context of better notion; but for now we will simply be addressing it briefly. One should always meditate in 1 way shape or form for however long you see fit, just so long as you have a moment of clarity and lack subjection of external conflict. It's important that you reach this point, the point of which all conflict, comes from that which is not within. We will stop here and move onto Tarot Magic.
    [hr]
    Editorial:
    I chose the lovers for the highlight of the tarot card breakdown, as it has to do with pleasing the gods, drama, theater and enactment of desire and lust. Though this card resembles a different edition in comparison to that which im using, it does not hinder ability. For that comes from within, one could you soap boxes or paper cutouts and have nearly the same affects as a printed deck, though the effects will lack ego, and depth which is essential. Currently, I am using the Nostradamus Lost Tarot Edition.

Ego and Ceremony:
    Today, I went out to the park in costume to manifest ego and develop a sense of independence, individuality, self expression, self entitlement, etc. For clarification of which and what, it was a 4 piece suite and tie, very dark outfit. This is very important as it's a ceremonial development phase, many forget to enact when reading, let alone pray; this is the way of the witch, and this is the way of magic and how to understand it. When one begins to worship or practice, you must always set apart that which you must and keep this key. For this is all that you will be doing, your conviction must not be breached or you will be open to that which would seek you harm. You must not think anything but that which you intend, you must be serious; even if you plan on laughing the day away, you may end up laughing more than you would like, metaphorically speaking. In this moment you are a master of your art, you are the Miyamoto Musashi of killing and your intent cannot be breached.

The Ceremony is similar to Ego manifestation, you must know what you are doing and how you are doing it; nothing more, nothing less. It's a simple process and could be applied to every modern theological belief system today. Jewish Mysticism, Catholicism and Christianity, Freemasons, Buddhists, Wiccans and even Scientology.
    1. The preparation of the site of (worship/practice)
    2. The Cleansing and intent affirmation.
    3. Action.
    4. Event.
    5. Closing.
    6. The preparation of the site of (worship/practice)
    7. The Cleansing and intent affirmation.
    This is the process, and this must be memorized; just today I had a candle nearly explode in my face as I whent to blow it out before closing with affirmation and following formality. It's not necessarily a matter of disrespecting a deity or god, its a matter of upsetting the natural flow of the universe.

The Tarot Cards:
    So after I find my spot and I walk around an empty park in my suit for a while (lol funny to think about) I lay down my altar and place of ceremony. I found someones pair of glasses the day before and was hoping to get a clairvoyance reading. For this I decided to draw a geometrical circle of patterns and incantations that would protect and stimulate the reading. Once the circle was drawn and the candles as well as incense were lit, I entered a trance and became completely unaware of my surroundings, the moments were timeless in my solitude. The cards I drew had to do with an unexpected person(s) tampering with that which was written and prophetic clairvoyance. Nearly all the cards were spot on the mark, which necessarily didn't surprise me I have seen some pretty creepy messages. Anyways, I eventually came to realize that theres no way in hell im waiting around until some stranger shows up at the park so I can ask if they lost a pair of glasses. So I found the first person I could, left them on her path and made sure she would see it on the way to her car. On the way out of the park I realized something, I fulfilled the exact purpose I set out to find; one way or another.

Cause and Effect:
    This is the most important thing by far, don't mess with shit. We have all heard of the butterfly effect and its not a joke, one could cast a simple act of kindness; say what I did for example, this could have made here happy, but instead of me waiting to find out if she was the owner or not I gave it away. I am neglecting someones eyesight to the least of my ability but am fulfilling someones entropy for happiness. This is a paradox and shouldn't be take lightly, a fair warning for all those that have no experience with karma.

Where the Magic Happens:
    So Tarot cards are pretty easy to get a hold of, relatively easy to practice but are difficult to read. So unless you have experience with lucid dreaming or interpretation I wouldn't jump into them right away without studying a little bit first. So anyways, the magic happens in your head at first; then in the cards, then in reality. You have to make understanding of the cards and give the cards a foundation of meaning, then when you understand them you can apply them to the real world. It's possible you could be reading the cards wrong and be doing it ass backwards but still have a deep and meaningful understanding of whats going on in the cards. Because the meanings behind the cards are reflective of what you make them and summarize what 'vibe' they are picking up.

When It happens:
    This is not only in regards to tarot cards, but in all things magical or out of the normal...
    Life is full of patterns and everything that happens is a coincidence of phenomena. Each time a bird chirps its a mathematical equation for an event. Try and bare with me here, it may get confusing. So if a bird chirps you have an action, when an amount of actions is amounted to, and released as such intended it will create an event. This event has a small time frame to adapt and evolve into something bigger than itself. Once its at this point, anything could happen and you best stay clear. Life is a nuclear reactor, its giving you life but in the end its gonna kill you.
    So yeah, lets use a real environment.

Your reading this, listen to the room or place your in...
    Look around you, whats happening?
    Feel the current of air and become totally aware of everything thats happening in your small space.
    When you start seeing everything, you realize.
    Its not random, its not phenomena.
    Everything has a meaning and purpose, it will fulfill this purpose.

You may hear footsteps of someone coming closer, and then a train noise outside, maybe a animal makes a noise or sudden move.
    These are all sub-sequential actions that fulfill the purpose of the event which may or may not effect you.
    Mathematics can explain everything thats happening, it cant explain everything that is.
    The best way to explain when something magical is about to happen is by suggestive thinking and string patterns. We will talk more about this later.

Making it happen:
    By far the hardest to practice and easiest to understand.
    It already happened.

Notes:

These are the building blocks for kinetics, these are the stepping stones for magic. Nothing is magical until you make it so, command the rain and move the sun; thus will you do so.
  4. Me:
    How are you doing today?

r0llin:
    Good how are you?​

Me:
    Good, thanks for asking!

So, a lot of people are speaking on this issue but nobody knows for sure whether or not to worry. Are you worried about Ebola? Why or Why not?​

r0llin:
    I am not worried. every couple of years there seems to be some big scare like this. I think you have to be pretty unlucky to end up with something liek Ebola, or put yourself in a situation where its more likely to happen. Like how those two Americans got it when they were in Africa.

Me:
    No I completely agree I mean shit, the world is suppose to end again this year haha.

When you talk about putting yourself in that situation, what do you think of the health officials that deal with this hazard in person? Do you think they will help solve it or risk spreading it?

r0llin:
    By health officials do you mean nurses and doctors or the people who are doing the tv interviews for it? if you means nurses i think they take pretty good caution when dealing with it. Shouldnt spread unless people arent being treated properly​

Me:
    Whoops dead end lol, well put.

Do you think there is anything the members of Hip Forums could do for Ebola Patients?

r0llin:
    Well I know there are a few people on here who work in hospitals, so they might be able to given the chance. But for the most part no i dont think people on this site can really help. People usually raise money for stuff like this but this site doesnt have enough members to really make an impact. But if you mean like send them cards, then yea sure that would be pretty easy. But probably nothing more then that.

An interview with HF member and senior member r0llinstoned.​
  5. Me:
    How are you doing today?​
    +-Freedom-+
    I am doing just right, and you?​

Me:
    Im doing pretty good man, actually caught a strep throat today oddly enough lol.
    So Ill start off with a pretty blunt question, are you worried about Ebola? Why or why not?​

+-Freedom-+
    Yes and no. Yes because it can easily be transmited. It isnt "airborne", but it can live in moisture particules in the air. It is (only contagious through spit blood urine whatnot) but it can live on a surface for several hours. If i sneeze on a door, spit on my hand, bleed, or transmit any bodily fluid. and you touch the same surface, congrats! U get ebola! i am not worried because of my age, and the chance of survival. Im a strong motherfucker. 60% death rate doesnt sare me. 90% does. it has been foud in the united states, but its only a matter of time before more cases show up. I believe the government has a cure, and just like the flu shot, eventually. They will sell a vaccine for ebola. Because it is all about the money.​
    Me:
    Those are some pretty interesting points man, and it's very important that we all remain strong with death rates like that! So in regards to the United States Government, how do you think they are handling the situation and do you think we should be alarmed at the speed Ebola is spreading?​
    +-Freedom-+
    Yes and no. The U.S government might pretend they care, and might act like they have the situatinj under control. Because, that is there job. But in reality, they dont know have a clue what is really going on. For all they know 2/10 of the population could have ebola, it takes so long for symptoms to show. They dont know man. It isnt really something to worry about, because life is not promised to anyone. You could die tonight, today, tomorrow. Right now. You never know, nobody gets out of here alive and we all go somehow. So why worry. Live for today. Enjoy now, and dont worry about it. You look back on the past, you are depressed. You look forward to the future, you have anxiety. You live in the now, you have peace.

Me:
    You speak very well, and with wisdom my friend; the United States has been doing a lot of lying lately so it wouldn't surprise me if some wild conspiracy turned out to be true.
    So It's very difficult for people to live in the now, what would you tell someone with Ebola, and is there anything in particular you would ask them?​

+-Freedom-+
    I would tell them this. You dont have long, if this will kill you. There is a chance you will survive, but if not. You have time. You dont regret the things you did in life, you regret the things you didnt do. I hope you lived your life well, and I hope you survive. My question would be, how do you feel? Your recovery is based on your mind and the universal laws of attraction. The more you belive in yourself, the closer you draw what you want to yourself. I would ask how do you feel, because as a person I would want to know. Most of the people in this world suck, they are selfish, they only think of themselves, they just want to be "ahead of the game". So honestly, I would want to see this person before I asked them anything, and feel thm out, see what they are like. But my first question would be, how do you feel. Because I truely care about people. I see no race but the human race, we are all one family, humans. Life forms. People.​

Me:
    There is a threshold for survival, it is low but it is there, and that is enough strength to fight, and that is enough for the human race to survive. Im glad you doubt the power of Ebola, it's important to know we stronger than something we cannot see; spiritually and physically I speak!
    So what do you think needs to be done about Ebola?​

+-Freedom-+
    Nothing, it is here for a reason. It has a purpose. It will fulfill its purpose, then dissapear,. When it is ready, us humans cannot control it. Just like we cannot control what happens in our lives, or tomorrow, or a minute from now.​

Me:
    Do you think there is anything the members of Hip Forums could do for Ebola Patients?​
    +-Freedom-+
    I know of a cure. In genera l I would say no. But all it takes is one person, one individuals mind and brain. If you have ebola, i could help you, depending on your spirit.

Me:
    Well thats about all my questions man, thank you so much for your time. Ill let you know when I post the article.
    Ill double check with you tomorrow before it drops baby.
    Willpower works in many ways my friend. <3 thanks again​

+-Freedom-+
    No worries. Love.

A well thought out interview with +-Freedom-+ on the ebola Issue.​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice