Welcome! Well, Come.

Published by fjdreams in the blog Fjdreams' Blog-orrific Extravaganza Espectacularsíssi. Views: 1105

Well come? No, thanks; I'll have top-shelf.

I love blogs. I have another blog that I've had forever and ever, but I shant share that because there is too much penile activity on it.

So what brings me here today? I have a question in my mind that has stemmed from my current/looming breakup. And it goes a little something like this: Can you/ How can you/ How should you/ Are you a fucking asshole if you- break up with some of your current friends?

I've been hanging out with some people for around 2 years now that I don't think are the "best fit" for me. I guess I just liked hanging out with someone instead of no one, and, as selfish as it is, I liked smoking their weed. They are huge potheads so they don't mind me smoking with them occasionally. I feel as though I need to move on and find friends that I have more in common with. Maybe I'll just hang out fewer times a month. I'm just in a funk, I think. Whatever. Why did I write this? It's boring. Basically, I'm a selfish asshole for hanging out with these people when I don't like them all that much, and now I'm bored and want new, better friends. But why should I deserve better friends? We'll see what happens.

Well, I will see what happens. You won't. Now get out of my house.
  • secret_thinker
  • fjdreams
  • RubySoho6
  • fjdreams
  • Desera_xoxo
  • fjdreams
  • Eerily
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice