the psy Goa trance scene in Belgium

Published by old tiger in the blog old tiger's Blog. Views: 948

Psy trance is very popular in my country...although Belgium is a fair small country the Goa gigs are almost every weekend...next weekend a big gig in Ghent called Nova's Incident which was held before in Vielsalm(South part of Belgium)they do not do it there anymore because last year a freak under drugs influence walked totally naked from the event towards the railway station..:grinning::flushed:the locals couldn't take it,so no more events in Vielsalm...this year they revived the gig in the town of Ghent..it goes on saturday 08 sept from 15.00h afternoon until sunday morning 07.00h...the line up...Oh well..the crème de la crème really...like Talamasca..entrance fee is bit on the high side=30 euro's==30 dollars...i might go...if i get transport?

Nova's Incident XVI Urban Open Air - Kompass Gent - Saturday, 08 September 2018 | PartyBeep

in 2016 i witnessed Atmos live on Ozora festival(Hungary)===good experience really...

the Muses Rapt

Astral Projection....

You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice