Share And Share A Like

Published by Dirtyquerty in the blog Dirtyquerty's Blog. Views: 316

My sis is older than me, and for a lot of time we didn't live together. But when we did, she didn't have much time for my sensitivities. I liked that. She was in her twenties by the time I'd reached the age of consent, and when she was around the house for one of her extended show-ups she expected the run of the place, where the various siblings were concerned. If she had friends over, they'd be offered my room. Depending on the friend, I might be trusted to stay on my own floor, or I might be relegated to the lounge. Most of them were fine with me doing the floor thing, but none of them let me back into my bed once they'd rolled into it themselves, even if sometimes I hinted. They weren't arsey about it. Giggled, said no, and went off to sleep. Sometimes I got trodden on in the night by random drunken women. In my own bedroom. If they even remembered, in the morning, sis would laugh. 'Don't worry, he probably enjoyed it.'

There was no such thing as a knock on my door, when these people came calling. Sis would walk in, followed by whoever. Never her blokes, though. She knew better than to offer my bed to blokes and she never brought that many of her type of bloke round to the family home anyway. They wouldn't have gone down well, in a household that tried so hard to be prim and proper. I have no idea what this blog is about really except maybe in part as a thank you to Sis, even though she'll never see it. They way the old man and the old lady went on, sex was either Missionary (once every blue moon) or else it was dirty, almost immoral. A lot of that rubs off. A lot of my urges and desires, I felt ashamed of. Even some of the more standard ones, like attraction to feet.

Sis threatened to piss on me once. I was shocked. 'Fuck' she said. 'They don't usually turn me down quite that bad!'

She'd come sit opposite me in my room, too. Put her feet up between my legs, and talk shit. Her toes would press into my cock and she knew she was doing it and she fucking knew I liked it too. She told her friends. If I'd known she was going to do that I'd have begged her not too - but they didn't get weirded out by it. More, kind of interested. They wanted their own turn, see if they could cause an erection just with the toe of a boot or a shoe. Once it started it all got worse and when drink was added into the mix I was pretty soon an object of regular entertainment.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice