Please Buy My Book In Two Weeks It Will Be Relased Prayer Poems By Nanette Tron

Published by nanettetron in the blog nanettetron's Blog. Views: 1527

Prayer Poems by Nanette Tron

I am so exciged to annoiunce my new book to be released in two more weeks Prayer Poems by Nanette Tron It is my contribution and to be sold at www.rosedogbookstore.com. Please feel free to buy several copies. I love you and I know it will bless your socks off. It is God's gift he has
given to me to write this poem book. Everyone who buys a book will get a supernatural blessing from Heaven from God. It is about poems of my love for God and and God's love and beauty of our world around us designed to bless you and encourage you in the Lord. i trust and pray you will buy a copy for your library
The money will be used to write more books and help my family Matthew Tron my critiquer and my son Joshua Tron 15 years old in High School. I intend
to bless my family with good things from God my husband and I are disabled and we deserve it and more . I worked hard writing my book and ask pray
for the good Lord and his good people to bless me and my family with love and blessings I love God's people and his children and prayed for him to
bless me with a quality book and he did love you , MORE, love Nanette buy several copies. please, please. I will ask the good Lord to bless you with safety health love and peace and joy and fianancial blessings today. In Jesus Name Amen.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice