My First Blowjob And Possibly The End Of My Relationship With My Girlfriend

Published by Hawkerface in the blog Hawkerface's Blog. Views: 158

The other night on a Friday, I was home alone when my parents were at a party. I invited my girlfriend (she is 15 years old and I'm 17 years old) over that night because we had been planning our first blowjob for a couple weeks. We were laying in bed and making out, mentally preparing ourselves for our first sexual encounter. She then slid underneath the bed covers and began giving me head. I was laying in bed half naked (without my pants, but I still had my shirt on) while she was underneath the blanket sucking me off. I'm not gonna lie...I consider myself lucky among guys for getting such a succulent, awesome blowjob, especially for the first time. I was so immersed in how good it felt, that I ejaculated in her mouth. Although it felt good, I was immediately terrified because I forgot to tell her I was about to c*m (we had agreed that I would not c*m in her mouth). She then threw off the blanket covers, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. But unlike a romantic kiss, she transferred the c*m from her mouth into my own. She then stood up on the bed and stomped on my d*ck (It hurt a lot but luckily I survived) before she walked out of my house. As she left the house, I tried explaining to her that I didn't mean to c*m in her mouth like that. She hasn't spoken to me since. I don't know what to do. Please help me. I don't want our relationship to end. Please help. I would really appreciate it. I expect some mature responses.
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice