Hot bare feet

Published by Barefoot Rick in the blog Barefoot Rick's blog. Views: 664

Today was a hot day and the cement was hot and i had a lot of people asking me if i can feel the heat on my bare feet. And i said yes but not as much as some people would feel. My bottoms of my bare feet are strong and it's a little hard to feel heat and the cold but i love going barefoot to where it's my lifestyle and it's a great lifestyle. And this year I'm seeing more people going barefoot and enjoying going barefoot. And a couple at Wal-Mart today ask me about the heat and if i have ever burn the bottoms of my bare feet. I said yes but i didn't know until someone told me that i had blisters on my bare feet. And when i look at them yes i did burn them but i notice that the burn skin got real tough and i can handle more extreme temperature. And the only thing that i like the most is that i don't have tan lines like other women and mens feet that i notice. I do have a tan line from my anklet and if i wear my toe ring i will get a tan line on my toe. But if i remove my toe ring for a day the tan line goes away. But i love when people look at my bare feet and some of the people that are looking at my say that i have really nice bare feet for a guy. And some people say that men shouldn't be barefoot all the time . When they ask me why I'm barefoot i tell them that i feel connected to the earth and i notice that my bare feet have gotten stronger and my balance is great. And when i go hiking or fishing and camping and hunting it feels great. But the greatest fun is getting my bare feet as black as i can get them. And i love hearing people say wow that guy's bare feet the bottoms are jet black and that's a turn on. And i love it the blacker the better. But my bare feet are stained it's hard to get them clean but i really like to keep my bare feet black. So i even had my Doctor say wow your bare feet are always black as can be . And it's nice to have a Doctor that is great and he doesn't mind me being barefoot in his office. Will everybody keep barefooting.
  • Barefoot_Longhair
  • Barefoot Rick
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice