bus trip towards Geiranger(Norway)

Published by old tiger in the blog old tiger's Blog. Views: 422

The bus trip from Andalsnes to Geiranger..was one of the most beautiful trips I made in my travells..Andalsnes..lies in mountain scenery...the bus took a road just out of Andalsnes..direction Valldal...how can I ever tell you all??the feeling of seeing the Trollstigenvei=a hairpin road..and Stigfossen..sure a waterfall to remember..180m please..the South Koreans in our bus..went...oh..ih..ha...sheer amazement..camera's ready??around here are mountains with names like Kongen,Bispen..damn..I LOVE Norway..it's in my heart..on the top of Trollstigen..there was a restaurant/souvenir shop etc...the descent towards the Norddalsfjord was luvly..we stopped near a place called Gr?nning=beware..
because one can easily miss this..the busdriver knew of course..he stopped there..
it was called Gudbrandsjuvet=it's a mighty gorge with a waterfall force to see..awesome to witness..how the waterforce..can cut through this...
we reached Valldall..this area in Norway is famous for strawberrie culture...
we Belgians know about strawberries anyway...bit further on in Linge..
there was a ferry towards Eidsdall..oh these ferries in Norway..
15 minutes..bit different then Dover-Calais in fact..the bus driver..
oh..was he a skillfull driver..taking these bloody hairpin bends..
going down to the Geiranger fjord..there's a place called Ornesveien..
some damn curves again..but oh well..the view..on the Geirangerfjord..
is a surprise..which is worthwhile..I remember forever..that view..
I will report about our Geiranger adventure..only a day trip..
but hey folks..the best one..I ever made in my bloody life...
http://www.geiranger.no/english.html
Tiger
You need to be logged in to comment
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice