MeAgain

Bing

MeAgain, Feb 1, 2018
Bing
    • skip
      Fake News! LOL! You realize of course that that page is based upon what you've searched for in the past, no?

Note how all the stories have about the same # of views... mostly bots no doubt.

If you really want to get these stories from the source, you need to visit sputnik or RT (formerly Russia Today). As the Russians know about all American fake news before we do... :)

I never use bing. Duckduckgo for me.
    • MeAgain
      That may be true...but I never use Bing...I tried it once when it first came out.
      I just checked and that feed appears to be gone, the page looks like its been revamped.
      Nothing that appears for me under the video tab is anything that I look at on the net.
    • skip
      I think it's time Americans ask themselves, why are we inundated with Trump news non-stop since he got elected?
      It's as if we're at war, and Trump is either the enemy or the leader of this war of Americans vs The world, the environment and yeah, anyone who's not white.

It distracts from everything else going on in the world, even tho it affects the whole world.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Album:
    Pictures
    Uploaded By:
    MeAgain
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice