Erez1

A new book for musicians - BIG MUSIC BIG MONEY!

Erez1, May 25, 2015

"This is exactly the book I was looking for..." Being a creative musician for many years, I've always looked for a book in the field of music that would suit me. I was looking for a book that will bring some order to my thoughts and show me the way that will lead me to success as a musician. I knew that something wasn't going right. On the one hand I was considered a famous and successful musician, but on the other hand, I have experienced long and difficult periods during which me and my family suffered because we didn't have enough money. I wrote songs and musical pieces for famous artists and devoted myself completely to develop my own musical skills. Even in times when my economic situation hit rock bottom, I focused on myself and my talent. When I found the book "Big Music Big Money!" on the shelf at the bookstore, I thought I was holding another book that explains musicians how to improve their level of playing. But that was not the case! The book changed my life! This is exactly the book I was looking for. The book talks about music and money in one and the same breath. "Music and money certainly do go together," as Erez Gross points out. After reading the book I felt a strong urge to meet Erez and thank him personally for the wonderful and stimulating book he wrote. We met and I told Erez how much his book contributed to my musical career. He asked me if he could publish my words in later editions of the book. I agreed and here they are in front of you. Erez's book made me understand that great talent is not enough in order to succeed. Sometimes, what's more important is your ability to sell and market yourself, and to recognize who you are as a human being, even before being a musician. [indent=1]Music is my whole life, but I never knew how to make money from it until I read the book you are now holding in your hands.[/indent] In my opinion, "Big Music, Big Money!" is a book that every musician and artist should own. We all know highly talented musicians who are sitting at home doing nothing, because they are waiting for someone to approach them and it never occurs to them to get up and initiate things by themselves. [indent=1]We all know highly talented people who left their talent and their great love for music behind and are working in jobs they do not like and which do not give them any pleasure. "Big Music, Big Money!" is a book written for the dreamers among us. For those who dream about their musical success combined with financial success and feel they are missing just one more bar in order to achieve that success.[/indent] The predatory, material world, in which we live, is not a strong enough reason to give up and desert our greatest love, our musical creativity. [indent=1]Here's to your success![/indent] [indent=3.2]Cathy Lang,[/indent] [indent=3.2]Manhattan School of Music[/indent]

A new book for musicians -  BIG MUSIC BIG MONEY!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Japan
    Uploaded By:
    Erez1
    Date:
    May 25, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice