Is your daily horoscope ever right?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by shadowd_dreamr, Jul 14, 2005.

1. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

Mine never is..

humm...
    every site has a different daily horoscope for me,
    some even contradict eachother.

The discription of Libra, is always very intuned with me.
    I read it and I think "yea thats me for sure";
    I always have some balance.
    If Balance in my life is off I am anxious till it is oncourse again.
    However, daily horoscopes are just a crock of shiet.

2. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

There should be a disclaimer on the astrology forum's front page: THERE IS MORE TO ASTROLOGY THAN YOUR FLIPPIN' SUN SIGN!!!!!!! jeez. go enter your birth date and time of birth along with place of birth and get a natal chart. there are sites that give more specific horoscopes according to natal charts..but i don't like horoscopes myself..just the charts. i mean, there are nine other planets and a moon that effect everything too, you dig?

3. Gypzy

Gypzy Member

ummmm...sometimes....but usually....no

4. stranger

stranger Member

sometimes i think its very accurate, but your minds gonna find what your mind wants to find if you know what i mean. whether its accurate or not, its usually good advice and an interesting read. my mom had my chart done when i was born and i just recently found and read it and it seems VERY accurate. though i didnt really get into it and try to distinguish what its reality was saying and what my mind was creating. its important to distinguish between the two with supernatural kind of things like that i think. you just have to follow your heart i guess...

5. Green

Green Iconoclastic

They are so generalized that they apply to almost everybody (anybody who doesn't think about it).

I used to read mine but, its really pointless. I really don't believe the stars can tell you anything about your future.

6. shadowd_dreamr

shadowd_dreamr Senior Member

wow... i wasnt expecting to get such a strong reply.. i was just curious ... geez..

7. stranger

stranger Member

if choice is an illusion like the matrix says, maybe our destinies ARE written in the stars... i read about one guy who was raped and traumatized as a child and he said the stars used to talk to and comfort him. he then went on to talk about animism(the idea that the world is alive and conscious) was the prevailing concept of reality for a long long time within humanity until relatively recently. he also then talked about studies done on plants with lie detectors that measured their energy levels and how they reacted to certain things, and not only did they react, but they proved to be a lot smarter and have many more 'supernatural' abilities than humans, which i always sordove suspected.. but thats a story for a different thread.

8. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

no matter how hard you look to find it or how much money you pay for a "horoscope", no its not going to be acccurate unless its one personally done for you reflecting your natal chart. horoscopes are for the sun sign, just the one you are born under.

but with your birth time, location, year, sex, you get not only what your moon and rising (which is supposidly of equal or more importance than your sun) signs, but you also get involved with aspects from the 12 houses and the signs that rule & influence them, the planets sun and moon, and geometricly how the planets related to eachother and the nodes in your chart.......

......TMLSS, your sun sign horoscope is really a crock unless its personalized. like Carlfloydfan, i dont go by horoscopes at all anymore once i did my chart. I you wanna say "yea thats me for sure", get your chart done and look up what the aspects rep and you'll gawk at some of the things it says

i recommend it, i borrowed a book and looked up my aspects and it told me stuff like around what age id get married, what type of exercise is best for me, my childhood and what lessons i was meant to learn from it, my strenghts v. my weaknesses, my stron "people pulling power"....tons of stuff you couldnt get as origonal in a horoscope