My view on time travel...

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Ocean Byrd, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I say it is impossible. First of all, if you needed to go back in time to change something, wouldn't it have already been changed when you needed to go? My theory is that our universe is a timeline that we can only pass through, we can't go back and redo anything. But then, I theorise that there is a different universe for overy minute, every second, every millisecond. So, there are an infavothomable amount of other universes out there, that have their own individual timeline, and they are all at different periods of time. They are like ours, but they aren't ours because they exist in a whole different period of time, but maybe their past adds up to OUR present, but that's something totally different (universes merging).

So, if we could find a way to get into another unvierse, time travel would be possible, in a sense. We would be able to effect their future, but not ours; we could change whatever happened in our past, but only in their universe. But how would we enter another universe? Are there gaps that are so small that you have to be smaller than an electron to find the entrance? How would you attain that size and then regain your size afterwards? I dunno, the whole matter is totally confusing and if I could, I could talk a good 5 hours with someone about it. I love contemplating these things; maybe someday someone will be able to answer all of these questions.