Beach erections

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by snice2, Jun 30, 2005.

1. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

It depends on the beach i guess, there are beaches where 'swingers' tend to hang out and theres a lot of shagging out in the open, but these are pretty rare, bit like the Brit sport of Dogging, but on normal nudist beaches i agree with you that erections are the exception rather than the norm.:sunny:

2. GAP

GAP Member

i have to keep reminding myself that i am in a forum where everyone comes from all over the planet, and not just from australia, because here in aussie, i have been to many nudist beaches, and never seen a guy with a hard on walking along the beach, nor even in group situations where you might expect some guy to get a boner being around some pretty ice chics.

maybe overseas it may be different, and i have certainly never seen any "swingers" on any beaches shagging out in the open, but i would most definately love to see it.

3. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

actually there are some certain beach spots in Europe where poeple come to have public sex while others (99 % male btw.) watch them and possibly masturbate meanwhile. But i guess this has nothing to do with nudism, but with exhibitionism and voyeurism. Something like an open-air sex club.

Unfortunately these few beaches are in the media focus pretty often so they cause a quite wrong imagination about nudism in the broad public. So beside the win-win-situation for the participants there are other broad "loose" effects.

One effect for example is the change of people visiting the french resort Cap d'Agde since the so called "piggy beach" there went through the media. Beside the retired nudists who have their expensive appartments there and can't go elsewhere, exhibitionist couples and voyeur singles make a big part of visitors there today - while the real nudists leave and look for other spots.

4. GAP

GAP Member

many states here in australia have made nude beaches illegal, but in some coastal regions the local councils are allowed to set their own by laws that will allow it at certain beaches, or in certain areas of a beach.

for me if a beach is declared "nude" then it should be all nude or none, but there are beaches i know of that are posted as "clothing optional" but this leaves it open to clothed perverts hanging about the beaches.

my wife isnt into nude bathing that much herself, where i am, and usually she still wears her swimsuit at a beach if she sits in the open or goes in the water, and only sometimes she may go topless depending on how many people are around us, however she is still very shy, and i dont force it with her, but at almost 50 she still has the body of a 35 y/o and if other women had her body i can tell you they most definately would be out there flaunting it at the beach, and i wish she would do it as well.

the only time she gets her gear off completely is when i take a custom made wind break with us that we can set up around us to block out the wind, and block others from seeing us while walking past, and i recall on 2 occasions we actually had sex behind that wind break.

5. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

Those "open air sex clubs" are not confined to Europe. It's a known problem here at our clothing optional beach, Point Impossible, and sex scenes are a given there in broad daylight: the meaning a "clothing optional" beach has been hijacked by those who get their jolllies dropping their jocks and freeing Willy. The wankers trawl the sand dunes with woodies and perch behind bushes looking down at couples and then it's on. The Police caught out more than 140 of these perverts last summer, fining them $50 for each time they entered the dunes "without lawful reason", and "walking to the car park" behind the dunes is not a lawful reason when there is a marked track from the beach. Plain clothes cops also swoop from the beach. Slowly but surely our beautiful nude beach is being cleaned up. It's now Spring here, warming up and I should be down there tomorrow to check out the new fence that was erected to discourage perverts from entering the big sand dune system that backs the beach.

6. nakedirish

nakedirish Guest

hi there
    i have gotten an erection on the beach a few times, either walking along it or lying down on my towel.
    an erection is not necessarily sexual - sometimes i am just so happy to be naked under the warm sun that my dick rises up to show his appreciation of the situation!
    then sometimes if i am walking back to my car or along the rocks or the dunes and a group of textiles approach me, it will also happen. i just smile and say "hello" and walk on. no offence is meant, and mostly, none is caused.

7. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

In July of 2010, I went to Wreck Beach for the 1st time. I set up in a good spot. A few minutes later 3 young ladies set up about 10 feet in front of me. I'd say they were 17 - 18. Took them about half an hour to get nude.
    Must have been their 1st trip to Wreck, because one of them asks me: How come none of the Guys get Boners? I explained to them that it rarely happens.

Then what do I do? I am laying on my back,eye's closed and I deliberately get a Boner. ALL 7.25" of it. They started kidding me about how I was the one that said 'it rarely happens'. They wanted to see a Boner, and they got to see a Boner. I consider 'getting a Boner' laying on your back, eye's closed, Not Offensive. Whereas, walking around with one could be considered offensive.

JH93022 and bananaman321 like this.
  8. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

zomfg

9. Steve durham

Steve durham Members

I have been going to nudist beaches for about 5 yesrs and i always get erect.
    I don't walk about in that state, but i do sit on my towel with it on view.
    I have often sat with couples and even families in that state.
    Some seem to like it, mums seem to be a bit protective but not all, most dads are totally fine with it, in fact they like it.
    They like to show there girls/wifes off.
    Germans are mostly cool with guys having a look.
    I have been fully erect around families on beaches, only a couple of times have i been asked to cover it.
    Most of the time it has just been dismissed as one of those things.
    A few times it has been joked about and a few times it has been discussed sometimes in a sexual way

bananaman321 likes this.
  10. JH93022

JH93022 Members

Agreed. Live and let live. Just don't make a big deal about it. Nor should the wearer of one.

11. JH93022

JH93022 Members

The average male has 16 erections per day. If we are nudists, and live nude most of the day, how or why would we try to stop them. I cannot imagine a life without getting erections. Why should we need to choose between the two. The saddest part of the quote above is, "eventually you'll go there and never get an erection at all". I have been a nudist for over 30 years now, and the worst part of it all is the social pressure to suppress sexual expression and/or urges. The whole idea is that we should be able to just do what we would normally do, only we are naked. Any man will attest that this would include the occasional erection throughout the day. Perfect example is if I am at work and I get an erection. Nobody notices because I don't pull it out and start masturbating. It comes and goes as it pleases. That is how it should be in a nudist environment.

RIJACO and NudistTed like this.
  12. JH93022

JH93022 Members

As it should be.

13. JH93022

JH93022 Members

Finally the straight truth. As for me, I have been married for 25 years, but while naked, I can just touch my wife's arm even and that connection can get me hard. Granted, I would let my mind go to "help" the situation, but I am definitely not stroking it either. I am just enjoying the day, the sun, the breeze, and life in general. It would be nice if it could just stay that simple.

14. JH93022

JH93022 Members

Just enjoying the day, and I am sure the talk with the ladies got your mind going and the fact that they "wanted" to see a boner. ;-)

15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

When you rake up an old thread like this, you can click on the members avatar to see whether they are still active, before posting a reply.

RIJACO, Joe90, Bilby and 1 other person like this.
  16. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

For me personally I’d be fine (even good!) with a guy having an erection from a bit of distance. It would be awkward if he were very nearby though or if I was having a conversation with him. I know it’s probably a bit unfair but that’s how I would feel about it

17. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It's not whether one happens it is how you react that is the important thing. Touching of flaunting is very different from sitting down, calmly waiting for it to subside.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  18. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

The unfair part is you see when a man is aroused because of his hard on but a woman can be aroused and be wet and no one notices

19. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

Yup, there’s no making it fair

20. bobjob

bobjob Members

I get hard quite often at the nude beach, for me it's just such a turn on to be nude in front of others, even more so when they are older men as I really really enjoy older men!!!

Joe90 and Peter_Goesinya like this.