can a girl get pregnant for just putting it once without a condom for like 1 sec?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by godlike, Jun 26, 2005.

1. godlike

godlike Member

can a girl get pregnant for just putting it once without a condom for like 1 sec?

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

yes but the chances are slim to fuckus

3. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

4. heron

heron Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

depends on what is coming out of it for that one second, you're more likely to get pregant sitting on toilet, especially if you have a teenage brother lol.

5. Nolan14

Nolan14 Member

yes, if its erect it can git you prego

6. HippieAngelMom

HippieAngelMom Member

Ok im only 13 and I even know that YES U CAN! DUH
    What is he was wacking off b4 he put it in, and had dryed Gizz all over?...lol

7. JohnnyX

JohnnyX Member

It is possible but improbable...the man must actuall ejaculate inside to be able to reach the fallopian tubes where a fertile egg should be/would be. Also the semen must remain viscous and warn...sperm actually die rather quickly when exposed to the elements...one time?....probably not....but certainly possible.

8. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

For that length of time, a disease is more likely than pregnancy.

9. SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT Member

Yes. A girl can get pregnant even from pre-ejaculate fluid, however remotely. And in this age of HIV, it is simply too risky for anyone to engage in sexual intercourse wihout a condom.

Those who bullheadedly insist that HIV/AIDS is spread only among gay men and drug addicts are totally out of touch with reality -- blinded by their biases -- and cannot be trusted.

Those who with equal bullheadedness (And I include many religious leaders in this category) insist that only total abstinance from sex can prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS are totally out of touch with Nature when it comes to sex.

The sexual impulse is a force of Nature that can be controlled, but cannot be totally suppressed. Sooner or later, that impulse MUST be satisfied, one way (making love with another person) or another (masturbation).

Masturbation is, of course, the safest sex there is, because you're essentially making love with yourself. But when the time comes whan you desire to make love with someone else,

THINK BEFORE YOU FUCK AND USE A CONDOM -- EVERY TIME!

-- Skeeter

10. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

It's unlikely. But, I'd like to know why you'd plan to have sex like that? That's an odd way. If you're just going to dive in for a split second, then stop, what's the point? It is a good idea to use a condom, especially if you don't know if your partner's got any STD's.

11. godlike

godlike Member

the thing is, we had sex for like 10 minutes with the condom and it broke, yeh again lol, and i took it out straight away :) cause i felt when it broke ...

12. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Ahhh, I see. You had me puzzled for a moment. Well, I wouldn't worry too much, you did the right thing. The chances of her getting pregnant are very very very small. Don't worry too much.

13. godlike

godlike Member

i know the chances are like one in 100000000000000000000000 but i just wanted to hear peoples opinion :)

14. kissMeImPolish

kissMeImPolish Member

I dont have one I hope you enjoyed that.
    greg

15. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

I would not say your chances are that low. Not at all. Any time you have unprotected sex-even if it is only "for 1 sec", you run the risk of pregnancy. Always put on a condom before ANY sort of genital contact occurs.

16. godlike

godlike Member

bur you think our parents have protected sex lol.. imagine how many kids would they have ;)

17. xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex Member

Why wouldn't parents have protected sex?

18. Green

Green Iconoclastic

You can't get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat because sperm dies like half a second after touching air.

If a guy put his penis in you for a second, it is possible to get pregnant.

19. Green

Green Iconoclastic

You can get pregnant at any time, fertile or not. In theory, a girl of any age can get pregnant.

20. Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin Member

If you mean literally ONE SECOND, then it's impossible, because you can't stick your dick in someone and then all of a sudden cum in ONE SECOND, unless you were already cuming or whatever, but i think that's just silly. Or am i taking this too literally??

If you mean ONE MINUTE, I suppose that's possible. This thread is quite silly, I'm sorry.

so USE A FUCKING CONDOM!!!