Photo
- - - - -

can a girl get pregnant for just putting it once without a condom for like 1 sec?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 godlike

godlike

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 03:23 PM

can a girl get pregnant for just putting it once without a condom for like 1 sec?

#2 deadonceagain

deadonceagain

mankind is a plague

• Members
  • 3,129 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 03:26 PM

yes but the chances are slim to fuckus
Posted Image

#3 thisismike

thisismike

Overlooked/Uninvited

• Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 03:27 PM

Yup

#4 heron

heron

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,363 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 04:01 PM

depends on what is coming out of it for that one second, you're more likely to get pregant sitting on toilet, especially if you have a teenage brother lol.

#5 Nolan14

Nolan14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 04:08 PM

yes, if its erect it can git you prego
...us hippies don't need much to make us happy. All we need is good smoke, loose shoes, tight pussy and a warm place to take a shit. - RangerDanger

#6 HippieAngelMom

HippieAngelMom

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 04:10 PM

Ok im only 13 and I even know that YES U CAN! DUH
What is he was wacking off b4 he put it in, and had dryed Gizz all over?...lol

#7 JohnnyX

JohnnyX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 04:16 PM

It is possible but improbable...the man must actuall ejaculate inside to be able to reach the fallopian tubes where a fertile egg should be/would be. Also the semen must remain viscous and warn...sperm actually die rather quickly when exposed to the elements...one time?....probably not....but certainly possible.
Kindness in words create confidence
Kindness in thinking creates profundity
Kindness in giving creates
LOVE!! -Lao Tze

#8 MikeE

MikeE

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 4,499 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 04:20 PM

For that length of time, a disease is more likely than pregnancy.

#9 SkeeterVT

SkeeterVT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 10:36 PM

Yes. A girl can get pregnant even from pre-ejaculate fluid, however remotely. And in this age of HIV, it is simply too risky for anyone to engage in sexual intercourse wihout a condom.

Those who bullheadedly insist that HIV/AIDS is spread only among gay men and drug addicts are totally out of touch with reality -- blinded by their biases -- and cannot be trusted.

Those who with equal bullheadedness (And I include many religious leaders in this category) insist that only total abstinance from sex can prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS are totally out of touch with Nature when it comes to sex.

The sexual impulse is a force of Nature that can be controlled, but cannot be totally suppressed. Sooner or later, that impulse MUST be satisfied, one way (making love with another person) or another (masturbation).

Masturbation is, of course, the safest sex there is, because you're essentially making love with yourself. But when the time comes whan you desire to make love with someone else,

THINK BEFORE YOU FUCK AND USE A CONDOM -- EVERY TIME!

-- Skeeter
"If you're incapable of loving yourself, how the hell can you be capable of loving anybody else?" -- RuPaul

#10 Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona

Back by popular demand!

• Members
  • 20,374 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 10:47 PM

It's unlikely. But, I'd like to know why you'd plan to have sex like that? That's an odd way. If you're just going to dive in for a split second, then stop, what's the point? It is a good idea to use a condom, especially if you don't know if your partner's got any STD's.

#11 godlike

godlike

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted June 26 2005 - 11:00 PM

the thing is, we had sex for like 10 minutes with the condom and it broke, yeh again lol, and i took it out straight away :) cause i felt when it broke ...

#12 Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona

Back by popular demand!

• Members
  • 20,374 posts

Posted June 27 2005 - 01:42 AM

Ahhh, I see. You had me puzzled for a moment. Well, I wouldn't worry too much, you did the right thing. The chances of her getting pregnant are very very very small. Don't worry too much.

#13 godlike

godlike

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted June 27 2005 - 08:01 AM

i know the chances are like one in 100000000000000000000000 but i just wanted to hear peoples opinion :)

#14 kissMeImPolish

kissMeImPolish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted June 27 2005 - 08:11 AM

I dont have one I hope you enjoyed that.
greg
Sex is not the answer! But while you're looking for an answer, it will probably raise some pretty interesting questions!

#15 xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted June 27 2005 - 12:44 PM

i know the chances are like one in 100000000000000000000000 but i just wanted to hear peoples opinion :)

I would not say your chances are that low. Not at all. Any time you have unprotected sex-even if it is only "for 1 sec", you run the risk of pregnancy. Always put on a condom before ANY sort of genital contact occurs.
Darkness often yields the brightest light.

#16 godlike

godlike

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted June 28 2005 - 02:33 AM

bur you think our parents have protected sex lol.. imagine how many kids would they have ;)

#17 xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted June 28 2005 - 09:33 PM

Why wouldn't parents have protected sex?

#18 Green

Green

Iconoclastic

• Members
  • 4,580 posts

Posted June 29 2005 - 12:39 AM

depends on what is coming out of it for that one second, you're more likely to get pregant sitting on toilet, especially if you have a teenage brother lol.

You can't get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat because sperm dies like half a second after touching air.

If a guy put his penis in you for a second, it is possible to get pregnant.
Eat, or be eaten.

#19 Green

Green

Iconoclastic

• Members
  • 4,580 posts

Posted June 29 2005 - 12:41 AM

you can't get pregnant when you are not fertile, no matter how much you get it on.
but you can get pregnant when you are fertile pretty easy. doesn't sound like you know much about what's going on....

You can get pregnant at any time, fertile or not. In theory, a girl of any age can get pregnant.
Eat, or be eaten.

#20 Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted June 29 2005 - 06:08 AM

If you mean literally ONE SECOND, then it's impossible, because you can't stick your dick in someone and then all of a sudden cum in ONE SECOND, unless you were already cuming or whatever, but i think that's just silly. Or am i taking this too literally??

If you mean ONE MINUTE, I suppose that's possible. This thread is quite silly, I'm sorry.

so USE A FUCKING CONDOM!!!
♥"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. ♥"Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth.”♥--Mark Twain

#21 xthevalkyriex

xthevalkyriex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted June 29 2005 - 01:45 PM

If you mean literally ONE SECOND, then it's impossible, because you can't stick your dick in someone and then all of a sudden cum in ONE SECOND, unless you were already cuming or whatever, but i think that's just silly. Or am i taking this too literally??

If you mean ONE MINUTE, I suppose that's possible. This thread is quite silly, I'm sorry.

so USE A FUCKING CONDOM!!!

If there is precum, then yes, even 1 second is too much.

#22 maggot

maggot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted June 29 2005 - 01:49 PM

If you have to ask such a question, then you are too fucking stupid to be screwing anyway. They give retards hysterectomies if they are too sexually permiscuous, you know.
Posted Image
For the love of Jitter_B

#23 godlike

godlike

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted June 30 2005 - 04:40 AM

as i said. we had sex for like 10 mins, and the condom broke and i took it out as soon as it broke, cause i heard when it broke n i also felt it ... but i wasnt even near cuming..

#24 Green

Green

Iconoclastic

• Members
  • 4,580 posts

Posted June 30 2005 - 04:55 AM

as i said. we had sex for like 10 mins, and the condom broke and i took it out as soon as it broke, cause i heard when it broke n i also felt it ... but i wasnt even near cuming..

It doesn't matter if you are cumming it matters if he was cumming. When every a mans penis gets long and hard, precum comes out (about 50,000 sperm cells) in droplets that are too small to see.

My parents know some people who had sex and the condom broke, and they became mommy and daddy.
Eat, or be eaten.

#25 JohnnyX

JohnnyX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted June 30 2005 - 09:50 AM

precum or no precum....the sperm must be ejaculated into the the vaginal cavity with enough force to be able to fertilize the egg which should be carried down the fallopian tubes...precum alone cannot make it all the way there unless it is propelled tthere....the chances are very very slim without ejaculation....fertility clinics will explain this to ya and if yoiu are really trhat worried about it go buy a prgnancy test and find out fer yo-self....dig???
Kindness in words create confidence
Kindness in thinking creates profundity
Kindness in giving creates
LOVE!! -Lao Tze

#26 DoggoD

DoggoD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted June 30 2005 - 01:30 PM

It always get me when people say a condom "broke"! How does this happen? I have had sex probably more than 1,000 times and this has never happend! I am at least average size, and most condoms are actually very tight, and it has never happened!
The only thing I can think of is if you did it without any lube, natural or artificial, because I dont think I have ever done that. I always make sure the pool has water in it before I dive in....

#27 godlike

godlike

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted June 30 2005 - 03:55 PM

how long does it take for a girl to see some pregnancy signs after sex?

#28 heron

heron

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,363 posts

Posted June 30 2005 - 04:21 PM

how long does it take for a girl to see some pregnancy signs after sex?

several weeks, when is her next menstrus? thats usually the first clue.

#29 mhr

mhr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted June 30 2005 - 04:28 PM

we had sex for like 10 mins, and the condom broke and i took it out as soon as it broke, cause i heard when it broke n i also felt it ... but i wasnt even near cuming..

Yeah, these two things are exactly the same!

You are so full of it. Clearly a young pup, 10 minutes, and you weren't near ejaculation?... I call BS troll! You don't have that kind of control at your age to last 10 minutes and still not be near ejaculation! I suspect it was more like 1 minute and it felt like 10... yeah, that sounds about right.

#30 godlike

godlike

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted July 09 2005 - 08:17 PM

hehe, whateva u say