i made love with my brother

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by theplath45, Jun 11, 2004.

1. dark_hippy

dark_hippy Member

wow, i mean WOW. well written. but the fact remains that nothing good can come of it. I am 1 of nine children, with only one sibling being full blood and even though the others are half, there is nothing about any of them that makes me want anything sexually at all. not saying it does not happen, but DAMN.

2. K-I-N-K

K-I-N-K Member

umm like ewwwwwwww
    thats all i have to say.
    i mean showing him wasnt too bad but i think u went too far with it....wayyyyyyy too far.[​IMG]

3. ibe a-ta

ibe a-ta Member

there is nothing wrong with incest i can be hot

4. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I totally agree. It did seem almost unforced and loving in a way. The only thing that makes me think it was odd is the fact that society belives that doing such things is wrong, but other than that it seemed like you had a good time and I'm in no position to judge you for that.

5. Mushgirl

Mushgirl Member

oh man... is this a joke? or do you really believe that the woman who posted this thread is gonna burn in hell for all eternity? whoa...

ANYWAY... yeah i think that so long as you don't have kids (in case of inbreeding), you should go for it. i mean, most people wouldn't feel comfortable with incest but you're lucky because you obviously don't mind. you love each other.

6. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

Go suck your dads cock.

7. BIGdick

BIGdick Member

I have wanted to have sex with my sister, but didn't know if anyone had done it.

P.S. That post REALLY turned me on.

8. lucy_diamond

lucy_diamond Member

this is one of the weirdest things i've read.
    i don't think you'll go to hell or anything. i just think that this, what you're doing, is sick. so sick, i get sick when i think of doing the same with my brother/sister.
    if you made this up, i don't care.
    if you didn't made this up, i don't care.
    if you keep sleeping with your brother, i still don't care.
    do what you want. :)

9. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

this thread is well over 3 years old

can we let it fucking die now?

10. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

The only thing I can say to you is shame on you for letting it go so far that he would cheat on his girlfriend with you. Why is everyone so concerned with the incest part, but no one has a care for the fact that you aided in him being unfaithful to the girl he's with?

Haha, and sorry about the necroposting, I had already clicked "post" when I saw the dates on the first of the thread.

11. supercalifragilistic

supercalifragilistic Member

This post is fake. Nobody in their right mind would ever want to make love with their own sister/brother. Cousin yeah... man I have a stunning cousin...... mmmmmmm beautiful but she's not related to me by blood. I've got 3 sisters and to be quite honest with you I would rather commit suicide than do anything like the post has said.

12. Booga

Booga Member

Only within certain degrees of cosanguinity. Sure, it was perfectly acceptable for children of royal houses to marry their cousins (especially if the marriage promised to seal a strategically vital alliance between the states ruled by their respective parents), but between brothers and sisters, or parents and children, "hands off" was always the rule. That's why no one remembers the Borgias as just plain folks.

13. gragon

gragon Member

who cares what anyone else thinks if u love him u should not fell asamed

14. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

dude. it's your BROTHER!... LOL.

15. stoney69

stoney69 Member

and this seems to be a 3-year old post :p

16. Tim Oliver

Tim Oliver Member

I'm not damning anyone to Hell, like umkazar, but, it would seem to me that incest would really skew the family dynamic. There will come a time when you'll need his love, as a brother, not a lover. I can see how that stuff happens, I don't think it'll damn anyone to an eternity of suffering, but, I just think it's better left alone. Please refer to the Driveby Trucker's song "The Deeper In" from their cd "Decoration Day".

17. i_was_in_shroom_land

how do you know it was posted 3 years ago? she joined 3 years ago.. but the post coulda been somewhat recent... never know..

18. stoney69

stoney69 Member

hehe posted: June 12th, 2004, 06:52 AM,
    like your post: Today, 06:17 PM

19. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

you look at the post date above all the text
    this thread is fucking ancient

20. i_was_in_shroom_land

but i dont see a post date on anything...