i made love with my brother

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by theplath45, Jun 11, 2004.

1. theplath45

theplath45 Member

to start this off, i understand that some people will think i'm sick, and others that i'm faking, but i'm not either of them, so if there are going to me any cynical, insulting replies, I;d much prefer that you just didn't comment at all. i am not someone doing this for kicks, i am a real woman with a litle worry, that's all.

i want to make the post to clear my head, and to see if there are some people who feel that what i did was OK. i registered purely to ask about this, after browsing on the old forums. i think it would be best if i only posted on this topic. comments are greatly appreciated.

i come from a very hippy family. when we were kids, my parents would take my brother and I to a naturist camp, but they stopped taking us when we got to puberty, because they thought it would be very uncomfortable for us. they're very good, understanding people. we've really learned that sexuality is a free thing, and sex can be tremendously loving and free.

my brother and i have always been very close. he's terribly shy, and doesn't have much experience with girls. i'm nineteen years old, and he's seventeen and a bit. we talk about everything, from menstruation to wet dreams. we are very comfortable with each other.

one day last week, i got a text message on my phone from hiim. he said he needed to come to talk to me about a problem he was having. he got his first real girlfriend, and was planning to go down on her, but didnt know what to do. he came to my college apartment and told me all about it. i was in a towel getting ready to take a shower when he rang the doorbell. i asked him what he knew about it already, and he spoke plenty about the clitoris, but said he wasnt sure where it was. i explained to him, but he seemed really puzzled. we have seen each other naked before, at home and all, so i asked him if he wanted me to show him. he seemed a little nervous to say yes, but i could tell he wanted me to. i sat on the edge of the bed and gestured for him to come closer. he basically squatted down in front of me. i unhooked my towel, opened my legs a little, then peeled my lips apart. i pointed my clit out to him, and he asked what was best to do with it. to show him, i basically started masturbating, by moistening my fingers and massaging it. he seemed really interested, and absorbed in it all.

i think that without actually thinking too much, he just spat out, "can i have a go." he seemed to almost regret saying it immediately, like i was going to laugh or scare. i sort of looked away, and said he could. i didn't look away because i thought it was bad, just because i thought my eye contact could make him uncomfortable. i tipped my head back so he couldn;t feel pressure or anything, and he started massaging my clit.

it suddenly occured to me that he was fully clothed, and i was completely naked, and i commented on the situation in a sort of whisper, becuase i was close to having an orgasm. without actually breaking away from pleasuring me, he took his clothes off, then pressed his mouth against me. i collapsed back on to the bed, and my legs fell completely open. it was one of the best feelings of my life. he kept telling me how nice i tasted and smelled, and i thought about how he was loads nicer than the other guys id been with. he kept on, and i had a huge, load-moaning orgasm. at the end, he looked scared, and asked if he'd hurt me. he hadn't.

i sat up, and looked at him, he had my juice all around his mouth. we both stood up, and i told him that his girlfriend would be very lucky. he laughed a little, and his erection remained. we hugged, and it was pressed into me. i figured after what we'd done, it didn't really matter if i returned the favour. i already knew he'd never had a blowjob before, and asked him if he'd like me to show him what it was like, so he'd be prepared. once again, he didn't say yes, but i could clearly see he wanted me to. i moved to my knees and wrapped a hand around his penis. as i rolled back his foreskin and started sucking the head, he moaned, and came in no time at all. the two of us laughed it off, and put our clothes back on. he left, and i took a shower.

a few days later, he called me, telling of the success with his girlfriend. he came around to see me again, and siad they never went all the way. he said he liked her, but her pussy wasn't as nice to taste and smell as mine. i said it was very sweet of him to say. in no time at all, he was eating me out again, and i had an amazing orgasm. he lay down to me, and we held each other, and i thought of how i was much closer to him than to all these horrible guys i;d slept with. i asked him if he wanted to make love to me, and he nodded. i rolled on top of him, then pulled a condom out of the drawer, and rolled it on. we had sex with me on top the first time, and then a load of other positions the other times.

after he'd left, i never heard from him for a few days and started to worry. i worried about what would happen if someone found out. i dont think i was wrong. i love him, and he loves me. we practiced safe sex, and were very good to each other. i know it was wrong to his girlfriend really, but i'm not too concerned aout that.

i know our society has a problem with incest, though if its consenting, i don't see the problem.

what do you think of what happened? do we have anything to be ashamed of? i rewally need some assurance, i have a nervous feeling, and i can't quite figure out why.

thanks.

2. Audrey

Audrey Banned

i don't think you have anything to be ashamed of. it sounded rather beauiful to me, the way you and your brother are so close. i wouldn't worry about a thing.

AirborneOEFDoc likes this.
  3. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Well you know I'm not one to judge so.... Yeah. To me as far as procreation goes, as long as you dont plan on having kids with each other (inbreeding has bad bad bad genetic results) and its concentual... Your not evil or something, you just like your brother. I dont have a problem with gays and thats considered wrong so it would be hypocritical for me to say what your doing is wrong.

4. Audrey

Audrey Banned

i actually think the inbreeding things are myths. all this flipper baby shit makes me laugh.

5. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Im talking real evidence. Emporers used to do it of rome, Pharros (SP) used to do it, their children dieing at extremely young age. Their bodies have been examined and seen deformities. Its genetics. You are also more prone to disease through inbreeding

6. Audrey

Audrey Banned

hmmm i'm not convinced. religions have a lot of power over these things, you know...

7. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I'm not going to call you out, but I'll play along for the hell of it.
    It sounds like you have feelings for your brother other than the regular family love. It sounds like your interested in him more as a partner, and not just as a fuck. Having these feelings for him gives value to the sex, which bothers you.

8. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Um, I hate to be the one to say it, and I hope it doesn't come out sounding too bad, but I really don't think that you should ever sleep with your brother ever again. He's your brother. Have you heard from him yet? You said at the end of your post that you haven't heard from him in a few days...

9. Umkazar

Umkazar Member

This has to be one of the sickest things i've ever heard in my life, Insest is a sin G-d punishes worse then homosexualty. Hope you know you've damned both you and your brother to eterinal hell.

10. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

While that never happens, it's medically proven that inbred babies are born premature, low immunities and gain learning disabilities.

11. Umkazar

Umkazar Member

Would explain the lot of you.

12. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

'umkazar' go fuck yourself. this isn't the fucking religion board. this is LOVE & SEX which is what we diguss. if you can't understand this, go rape a mule, bitch

get fucked ass-bag

13. Umkazar

Umkazar Member

Love and Sex, as in between a Man and his wife, not a whore and her brother.

14. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Unlike Ukazar I don't feel I'm holy because I memorized some texts from the bible. I'm far from high and mighty to judge.

Whatever makes you happy, then do it.

15. Nathan11

is the title of this board 'love and sex between a man and his wife'? NO! and since it's not, according to you, i'm sure we're all going to hell, so go fucking kill yourself

16. Umkazar

Umkazar Member

Memorising the Torah is against the commandments of G-d.

1 person likes this.
  17. Nathan11

well, being an asshole that pretends to know everything is too...wait, i know you

aren't you that anti-christ guy i've heard all about?

18. mail_man

mail_man Member

How dare you speak those words, if you were really religious you would know that the way to show people the way, is by example and not spout words of hate. You are not religious at all and YOU will suffer in the end. By visiting these places you are giving in to your own carnal thoughts, I bet you enjoy reading this, you sick deviant bastard you.

By replying to this message Umkazar, you agree to sell your soul to the all-mighty prince of darkness Lucifer. Go ahead reply if you are Holy, you have nothing to fear. please...go ahead, say something.

--------------------------
    Anyway I think that If it feels good, then do it, just keep it a secret, so what if you like your brother and you have fun, just don't get pregnant, I don't think that you are sick in any way at all.

Transguy likes this.
  19. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Bro... this is a small taste of the people here. If you dont like it then GET THE HELL OUT. We really do not enjoy people coming here and preaching GOD to us. Lets see. I'm damned to the eternal! HELL! FIRE! now too for taking her name in vain. Theres tons of boards for your kind to get together and rant about the evil sinners. When you die and there is no heaven or paradise, give me a call. I'll be one with existance.

20. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Umkazar, ahi, lama ha sina... Hi amra et ma she hi amra be lev tov. Kmo she ha aherim amru, po ze lo al religia, ata be forum she hippies, po yesh harbe homosexuality, incest ve kol ze.. ein ma lejasot... Hi biksha mimja, im ata hoshev she ze ra, az al tagid klum, tare ktzat respect.

To the original poster. I do see how you would want to share your sexuality with him brother, but if it is as "good" as you say, then you should stop, just to no disillusion both of you from your sex lives. You do not want him spending more time with you then his girlfriend, their relationship will not work these days.

Incest itself has only been so looked down on recently. During the rule of Monarchy in Europe most of the marriages were forms of incest, and were publicly approved and praised.