i made love with my brother

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#1 theplath45

theplath45

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 06:52 PM

to start this off, i understand that some people will think i'm sick, and others that i'm faking, but i'm not either of them, so if there are going to me any cynical, insulting replies, I;d much prefer that you just didn't comment at all. i am not someone doing this for kicks, i am a real woman with a litle worry, that's all.

i want to make the post to clear my head, and to see if there are some people who feel that what i did was OK. i registered purely to ask about this, after browsing on the old forums. i think it would be best if i only posted on this topic. comments are greatly appreciated.

i come from a very hippy family. when we were kids, my parents would take my brother and I to a naturist camp, but they stopped taking us when we got to puberty, because they thought it would be very uncomfortable for us. they're very good, understanding people. we've really learned that sexuality is a free thing, and sex can be tremendously loving and free.

my brother and i have always been very close. he's terribly shy, and doesn't have much experience with girls. i'm nineteen years old, and he's seventeen and a bit. we talk about everything, from menstruation to wet dreams. we are very comfortable with each other.

one day last week, i got a text message on my phone from hiim. he said he needed to come to talk to me about a problem he was having. he got his first real girlfriend, and was planning to go down on her, but didnt know what to do. he came to my college apartment and told me all about it. i was in a towel getting ready to take a shower when he rang the doorbell. i asked him what he knew about it already, and he spoke plenty about the clitoris, but said he wasnt sure where it was. i explained to him, but he seemed really puzzled. we have seen each other naked before, at home and all, so i asked him if he wanted me to show him. he seemed a little nervous to say yes, but i could tell he wanted me to. i sat on the edge of the bed and gestured for him to come closer. he basically squatted down in front of me. i unhooked my towel, opened my legs a little, then peeled my lips apart. i pointed my clit out to him, and he asked what was best to do with it. to show him, i basically started masturbating, by moistening my fingers and massaging it. he seemed really interested, and absorbed in it all.

i think that without actually thinking too much, he just spat out, "can i have a go." he seemed to almost regret saying it immediately, like i was going to laugh or scare. i sort of looked away, and said he could. i didn't look away because i thought it was bad, just because i thought my eye contact could make him uncomfortable. i tipped my head back so he couldn;t feel pressure or anything, and he started massaging my clit.

it suddenly occured to me that he was fully clothed, and i was completely naked, and i commented on the situation in a sort of whisper, becuase i was close to having an orgasm. without actually breaking away from pleasuring me, he took his clothes off, then pressed his mouth against me. i collapsed back on to the bed, and my legs fell completely open. it was one of the best feelings of my life. he kept telling me how nice i tasted and smelled, and i thought about how he was loads nicer than the other guys id been with. he kept on, and i had a huge, load-moaning orgasm. at the end, he looked scared, and asked if he'd hurt me. he hadn't.

i sat up, and looked at him, he had my juice all around his mouth. we both stood up, and i told him that his girlfriend would be very lucky. he laughed a little, and his erection remained. we hugged, and it was pressed into me. i figured after what we'd done, it didn't really matter if i returned the favour. i already knew he'd never had a blowjob before, and asked him if he'd like me to show him what it was like, so he'd be prepared. once again, he didn't say yes, but i could clearly see he wanted me to. i moved to my knees and wrapped a hand around his penis. as i rolled back his foreskin and started sucking the head, he moaned, and came in no time at all. the two of us laughed it off, and put our clothes back on. he left, and i took a shower.

a few days later, he called me, telling of the success with his girlfriend. he came around to see me again, and siad they never went all the way. he said he liked her, but her pussy wasn't as nice to taste and smell as mine. i said it was very sweet of him to say. in no time at all, he was eating me out again, and i had an amazing orgasm. he lay down to me, and we held each other, and i thought of how i was much closer to him than to all these horrible guys i;d slept with. i asked him if he wanted to make love to me, and he nodded. i rolled on top of him, then pulled a condom out of the drawer, and rolled it on. we had sex with me on top the first time, and then a load of other positions the other times.

after he'd left, i never heard from him for a few days and started to worry. i worried about what would happen if someone found out. i dont think i was wrong. i love him, and he loves me. we practiced safe sex, and were very good to each other. i know it was wrong to his girlfriend really, but i'm not too concerned aout that.

i know our society has a problem with incest, though if its consenting, i don't see the problem.

what do you think of what happened? do we have anything to be ashamed of? i rewally need some assurance, i have a nervous feeling, and i can't quite figure out why.

thanks.

#2 Audrey

Audrey

Banned

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 07:19 PM

i don't think you have anything to be ashamed of. it sounded rather beauiful to me, the way you and your brother are so close. i wouldn't worry about a thing.

#3 DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy

• 3,114 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 07:26 PM

Well you know I'm not one to judge so.... Yeah. To me as far as procreation goes, as long as you dont plan on having kids with each other (inbreeding has bad bad bad genetic results) and its concentual... Your not evil or something, you just like your brother. I dont have a problem with gays and thats considered wrong so it would be hypocritical for me to say what your doing is wrong.

#4 Audrey

Audrey

Banned

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 07:28 PM

i actually think the inbreeding things are myths. all this flipper baby shit makes me laugh.

#5 DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy

• 3,114 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 07:31 PM

Im talking real evidence. Emporers used to do it of rome, Pharros (SP) used to do it, their children dieing at extremely young age. Their bodies have been examined and seen deformities. Its genetics. You are also more prone to disease through inbreeding

#6 Audrey

Audrey

Banned

• Banned
  • 24 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 07:38 PM

hmmm i'm not convinced. religions have a lot of power over these things, you know...

#7 backtothelab

backtothelab

• 2,424 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 07:40 PM

I'm not going to call you out, but I'll play along for the hell of it.
It sounds like you have feelings for your brother other than the regular family love. It sounds like your interested in him more as a partner, and not just as a fuck. Having these feelings for him gives value to the sex, which bothers you.
"Where's my good old gang done gone?"
I heard a sad man say.
I whispered in that sad man's ear,
"Your gang's done gone away."

Posted Image

#8 sweet_mama

sweet_mama

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 08:19 PM

Um, I hate to be the one to say it, and I hope it doesn't come out sounding too bad, but I really don't think that you should ever sleep with your brother ever again. He's your brother. Have you heard from him yet? You said at the end of your post that you haven't heard from him in a few days...
Posted Image Just let me LOVE you.

#9 Umkazar

Umkazar

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 08:53 PM

This has to be one of the sickest things i've ever heard in my life, Insest is a sin G-d punishes worse then homosexualty. Hope you know you've damned both you and your brother to eterinal hell.

#10 TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:06 PM

i actually think the inbreeding things are myths. all this flipper baby shit makes me laugh.

While that never happens, it's medically proven that inbred babies are born premature, low immunities and gain learning disabilities.

#11 Umkazar

Umkazar

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:08 PM

While that never happens, it's medically proven that inbred babies are born premature, low immunities and gain learning disabilities.

Would explain the lot of you.

#12 Nathan11

Nathan11

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 13,032 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:11 PM

'umkazar' go fuck yourself. this isn't the fucking religion board. this is LOVE & SEX which is what we diguss. if you can't understand this, go rape a mule, bitch

get fucked ass-bag
-Nathan11

#13 Umkazar

Umkazar

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:13 PM

Love and Sex, as in between a Man and his wife, not a whore and her brother.

#14 TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:17 PM

Unlike Ukazar I don't feel I'm holy because I memorized some texts from the bible. I'm far from high and mighty to judge.

Whatever makes you happy, then do it.

#15 Nathan11

Nathan11

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 13,032 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:18 PM

is the title of this board 'love and sex between a man and his wife'? NO! and since it's not, according to you, i'm sure we're all going to hell, so go fucking kill yourself
-Nathan11

#16 Umkazar

Umkazar

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:18 PM

Memorising the Torah is against the commandments of G-d.

#17 Nathan11

Nathan11

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 13,032 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:22 PM

well, being an asshole that pretends to know everything is too...wait, i know you

aren't you that anti-christ guy i've heard all about?
-Nathan11

#18 mail_man

mail_man

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:24 PM

This has to be one of the sickest things i've ever heard in my life, Insest is a sin G-d punishes worse then homosexualty. Hope you know you've damned both you and your brother to eterinal hell.

How dare you speak those words, if you were really religious you would know that the way to show people the way, is by example and not spout words of hate. You are not religious at all and YOU will suffer in the end. By visiting these places you are giving in to your own carnal thoughts, I bet you enjoy reading this, you sick deviant bastard you.

By replying to this message Umkazar, you agree to sell your soul to the all-mighty prince of darkness Lucifer. Go ahead reply if you are Holy, you have nothing to fear. please...go ahead, say something.

--------------------------
Anyway I think that If it feels good, then do it, just keep it a secret, so what if you like your brother and you have fun, just don't get pregnant, I don't think that you are sick in any way at all.

#19 DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy

• 3,114 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:24 PM

Bro... this is a small taste of the people here. If you dont like it then GET THE HELL OUT. We really do not enjoy people coming here and preaching GOD to us. Lets see. I'm damned to the eternal! HELL! FIRE! now too for taking her name in vain. Theres tons of boards for your kind to get together and rant about the evil sinners. When you die and there is no heaven or paradise, give me a call. I'll be one with existance.

#20 BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin

Banned

• Banned
  • 34,244 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 09:43 PM

Umkazar, ahi, lama ha sina... Hi amra et ma she hi amra be lev tov. Kmo she ha aherim amru, po ze lo al religia, ata be forum she hippies, po yesh harbe homosexuality, incest ve kol ze.. ein ma lejasot... Hi biksha mimja, im ata hoshev she ze ra, az al tagid klum, tare ktzat respect.

To the original poster. I do see how you would want to share your sexuality with him brother, but if it is as "good" as you say, then you should stop, just to no disillusion both of you from your sex lives. You do not want him spending more time with you then his girlfriend, their relationship will not work these days.

Incest itself has only been so looked down on recently. During the rule of Monarchy in Europe most of the marriages were forms of incest, and were publicly approved and praised.

#21 Applespark

Applespark

Ingredients:*Sugar*

• Members
  • 3,105 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 11:32 PM

Just me but I would never have sex with my brother. It's cool that you showed him what to do but after that I would have stopped it. First off he has a girlfriend and I don't believe in cheeting. Sacond you don't want to end up pregnant on accident..you think you don't want peopple to find out now...wait till you have to explain to your baby his dad is his uncle. It's jsut too risky.Let him try some girls out before he concurs that you are the best.

#22 God

God

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted June 11 2004 - 11:38 PM

Umkazar, shut the fuck up you ignorant bastard. and, no, i don't think it was wrong. in fact, your post actually kind of turned me on.

It is very easy to be happy when you think "Nothing really matters", but it requires that you believe that thought.

ni·hil·ism- one who holds no beliefs

(I am not a nihilist. I am just making fun of them.)

#23 WalrusKeeper

WalrusKeeper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted June 12 2004 - 12:58 AM

Three words: Condoms can fail!

Stop. That's my advice, if you know anything about genetics then you know that it is diversity of the pool of genetic material that provides us with a lot of our protection against disease and deformity.
Don't regret what you're done, you're normal, and it's fine - just not the most usual sibling relations, that's all.
However the risk of pregnancy is just too high to make this a regular, or even repeat event - even with safe sex.

#24 peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey

• 2,728 posts

Posted June 12 2004 - 01:41 AM

i don't think you have anything to be ashamed of. it sounded rather beauiful to me, the way you and your brother are so close. i wouldn't worry about a thing.

I agree. It does sound kind of beautiful, the way you tell it.

Your post got me thinking about our culture's perception of incest. Incest is a man-made construct. Without thinking about the fact that two people had the same parents, it's just sexual intimacy between two people! From that perspective, it's no big deal. And yes, I guess I kind of do think that if two people want to have incestuous sex, it is presumptuous of society and the law to stick their noses into it and forbid it. What is the compelling justification for incest being forbidden and illegal? Because there is a chance of birth defects from recessive genes combining? If society had a compelling cause to step between sexual partners because of possible birth defects, it would forbid retarded people from procreating, or people who are both congenitally deaf or something! There are load of people who "should" be prohibited from having sex, if it's looked at that way.

So in the absence of it harming anyone, or any compelling societal safety issue, I think that it ought to be between the people doing it.

I can't say that it seems your relationship with your brother ought to continue on this way for long; I mean you're not going to turn it into a boyfriend-girlfriend thing with a spousal-love kind of connection, right? And you can't present it outward to the public without severe repercussions.

I think you two should have a talk about this (these?) experience and put it to rest as something that was nice when it happened, and should remain a pleasant memory.

By the way, I hate to have to mention this, but your story was really erotic, to me. And cripes if you have really had such crappy, insensitive lovers in the past, you should try to pick them better. (I'd offer myself, but I figure we're a bit far apart, most likely.)

Hope my views have helped.

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
"Burn the land and boil the sea...
You can't take the Sky from me..."

#25 Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd

Artificial Energy

• Members
  • 2,109 posts

Posted June 12 2004 - 01:50 AM

Incest is unfortunately looked down upon by many; hell, enjoying and having sex often is looked down upon too. Sex isn't about pleasure, it's about intamint feelings for someone close and its just a very powerful way to express that. There is nothing wrong with incest until procreation takes place; that's when I say that boundaries were pushed. If you love a family member to a great extent and they feel the same way, there's nothing to be ashamed of if you happen to make love.

#26 peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey

• 2,728 posts

Posted June 12 2004 - 01:53 AM

Take your moronic religious zealotry and judgmental piety and shove them so far up your ass that you can taste them, you wad of shit.

Blue skies (to everyone else)
-Jeffrey

Oh, and tell your "infinitely loving and forgiving god" that he can eat shit himself, too.
"Burn the land and boil the sea...
You can't take the Sky from me..."

#27 maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl

My bras in my ass

• Members
  • 1,676 posts

Posted June 12 2004 - 02:14 AM

cough cough no offense but i couldnt have the stomach to do that.. but peace to ya and ur bro

peace
chickens
Posted Image

#28 ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA

Jump around!

• Members
  • 2,957 posts

Posted June 12 2004 - 04:21 AM

Dont fall in love with your bro. People will never understand.
It's a difficult situation; I'm still a bit in shock after reading your post, not because i find it offensive, but I'm amazed how we can do forbbiden things and get a kick out of it.
I'd advise you to stop. It's not right to bonk your own blood. I mean you will suffer a lot. I wouldnt know what to do really. but please use protection.
Where to next?:H

#29 Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo

RN

• Members
  • 2,734 posts

Posted June 12 2004 - 10:35 AM

My advice would be to stop, asap. It's perfectly fine to love your brother, but when you blur the line between family love and sexual love, you end up with nothing but a mess.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly was this retreat your parents took you to when you were little? Since you mentioned it, it might have something to do with your 'unique' ramblings with your brother.

Please consider this: No form of birth control is 100% effective. And to the person who said incest doesn't cause deformities: You need to restudy genetics. It is a fact that creatures who reproduce asexually (they basically just make clones of themselves without having sex) are extremely susceptable (sp?) to disease and extinction because diversity in the gene pool is what builds immune systems. If you reproduce incestually, that is as close to asexual reproduction as humans are capable of. Plus, my mother was friends with a girl when she was growing up who's parents were first cousins. Thye had seven kids and they were all butt-ugly and deformed and their youngest was born deaf. And to the person who said that if we ban incest we'd have to ban retarded people from reproducing, that's rediculous: If two retarded people have a child they can be just has capable of having a normal child as a normal couple, depending on the type of retardation they have. It would be cruel of anyone to bring a child into this world (or risk bringing a child into this world) if they knew for a fact there would be a high chance they would be disabled.

Going back to the original poster: How would you feel if anyone found out? I mean, personally if I found out my kids were sleeping with each other, I'd totally flip out and put them both in therapy. If you don't feel comfortable telling your friends and family about a relationship, you should take that as a sign that that relationship is not a healthy one. If you do choose to continue the relationship the way it's going, you must be prepared to face hard redicule and harsh judgement from 99.9% of our society, whether you like it or not.

-Kate
[SIGPIC]http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/biblesex/giants_baby2.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Science is all metaphor."

#30 Bro_Rific

Bro_Rific

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted June 12 2004 - 10:39 AM

I say if you love the brother then you should be making love to him more often and with more passion. It's better than hating and punching each other. Hope this helps.
Love, Rific
Lovin' Da Mo Fo Hos