dream of going to Hell

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by sisters_soul, Jun 2, 2005.

1. sisters_soul

sisters_soul Member

Last night i had a very strange/bad dream....

I dreamed I went to Hell....I don't ever remember dieing though...I just remember being in what was (in my dream) a waiting cell, like a jail cell that had a tiny window near the top of the ceiling with daylight coming through as if it were on earth still and that was a way to the outside, with a pair of twin guys about my age....and we were waiting to go into the next section of Hell......into the "torture room"....and then beyond that I don't know what was next......I don't exactly remember leaving the cell....but I remember finally getting into the torture room and then that was it.....i don't remember finishing my dream.......but I remember feeling like it was really happening and real.....and i was trying to figure out how to escape....

but i wanna say I escaped somehow but I don't exactly remember.....b/c next thing I remember I was outside in the world and something about making it to this place in town....and in my dream it was like i made it to the place I work at now...a restaurant....and then a family came in...and complained about the food and they tried to leave without paying anything at all...and I stopped them.......and then next thing I remember....I was in some dock, marina, type thing in some bay...trying to swim out to some boat to get away from something that was chasing me......and i got on the boat....and then the last thing I remember was being on land again with who i don't remember, but seeing a fuzzy kitten ( i think it was black and white) in the edge of the woods...while we were driving down the road leaving going where I don't know...and i remember saying what a cute kitten..........and then that was it.....i woke up...SCARED TO DEATH b/c of the whole Hell deal.........

WHAT IN THE WORLD GUYS?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm so confused!

2. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

It means you need to be de-programmed from religious dogma and bullshit scare tactics used to keep sheeple in line.

Heaven, Hell, God and the Devil are all in your mind. Put there by emotions, superstitions, reactions and dogma from traditional authorities.

3. Viking

Viking Member

the dream was trying to tell you that kittens are actually demonic effigies sent by satan to spread communism