The Forums fell off a cliff

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Shamrock, May 8, 2004.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

Hey moving_cloud and everyone! oh boy oh boy this new forum is interesting... to me it kinda feels like a heartless multi-national corperation came and replaced our forums with a mass-produced high-tech one... i dont like it.

Last night I had a dream that I was with a friend on a side of a cliff. I couldn't identify the friend. We walked alongside the cliff for a while, and then my friend fell over the edge of the cliff because we were walking too close to it, and he died.. I don't know what it means, but since the friend wasnt someone i recognized (if fact i dont think they had a face at all) I suspect the loss of a friend was my sub-concious losing the old forums... I didn't know what the forums would look like then tho... weird :confused: ...

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

awwwwwwwwwwwww, thats cute!....loyalty to the old forums!

3. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

i miss them too dude, i miss them too.

4. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

*weeps*

we should have a funeral

5. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi Shamrock

i think your friend let you know life is fragile and precious. He just changed, and so did you.

And by letting go you both came close to what is truly yours and this is what you wanted to know. He is but a mirror to your own needs to jump over the edge of yourself to fall, or spread the wings and fly.

And hey everybody ... enjoy the new forums ! No funeral needed ... fill them with life !

6. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

The Old Forums Fell Down A Cliff
    I can see there's quite a diff
    What's up with these mad new changes
    I get used to the old one and the man re-arranges
    Time will soon pass, we all will be free
    To like the old forums of yore that were so carefree

7. Shamrock

Shamrock Member

thank you for the interpretation, moving_cloud. I think you are probobly correct considering the things that have happened to me recently... it makes sense, bud, thanks... and Shary, i love your poem. har har hat

on a side note, the new forums are starting to grow on me... i kinda like the changed now. although there are several things i wouldnt have changed.

8. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

I think the books I read usually say something about death in dreams actually being a sign of a new beginning..... and I believe that change is GOOD, sometimes even if it seems bad at the time.... of course, I hope it doesn't end up coming true.... in late October 2003 I had a dream that someone close to me had a stroke, woke up thinking it really did happen and looked over at my husband who was sleeping peacefully next to me, relieved that it wasn't him.... then about a week later, November 2003, he had a stroke. Weird!!!