Girls : Shaved or not?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by flyinglily, May 31, 2005.

1. heiadn27

heiadn27 Member

I fully agree with you Andi! Wow, a woman that admits to the fact oral feels better when she's shaved down there! This is the main reason I prefer women shaved as well. It's easier for us men instead of having to part the hair when down there to get access to areas. It leaves our hands free to explore other areas of her body. And I've never understood the prepubescent comments either. First off, considering most women shave versus wax everything, there's always something there to tell she obviously has hair, but shaves. Secondly, I agree with Andy...don't vagina's change with growth the same as a man's penis changes? If we shave, it's pretty obvious we aren't 10 year old boys. I myself shave but recently have left a little 2 inch long by a half inch wide strip of trimmed hair (like a week or two's growth) kinda centered in my pubic region. And I don't mind a little pubis on a woman, but only above her pussy.

2. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

Unshaven but kept neat.

3. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

Ok here's my version, it's been a topic I've been in lately. There's A-rated a B-rated pussy in my version. A for adult, B for baby. Hopefully you follow me so far there, if not you're retarded- no offense. It's simple. Then the next step: A- adult pussy means not completely shaved. B- baby pussy which is completely bald. So if you like the bald baby pussy you are one sick individual with child molesting intentions! haha Furthermore if you were being graded, A still is the best. I would not want to do a baby, got to go with the adult.

4. heiadn27

heiadn27 Member

Now see, I agree with you that I go with the Adult. But your analogy is self-opinionated and that's all. Honestly, there is no connection to a woman aged 35 who shaves bald and that of a baby. Is it not obvious she chose to shave bald for whatever reason she pleases? And if you are in love with this woman, (and maybe she started shaving after you fell in love), why would that make you a child molester-to-be? You apparently weren't the week before she shaved. It's a PERSONAL PREFERENCE for Christ's sake. Don't be so hypocritical...come on, admit it. When shaving bald started to become "mainstream" in the later 90's, it was something new and different. It was a man's dream back then to see "everything" down there clear as day with no distraction. Purely visually driven. That's what it's about. The trend now is starting to go back to a little pubis showing but still leaving everything visually available. Sexual trends. 70's Playboy bush was a trend. You could just as well say "Men who like hairy women must have homosexual tendencies because body hair is mostly associated with men. Historically, they have had more than females." If your version works to clarify your personal preference, great. But it doesn't make people with a different opinion child molesters. That's all I'm saying.

5. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

i like them trimmed... totally shaved? no thanks, i like to know its a woman i am with... totally shaved reminds me of kids :eek:- just too strange for me.

well, you can always go down and take a close up look... at least thats what i do when i want to. pubic hair for me is the sign of a grown up, sexual active female - i like grown up, sexual active females.

6. libranlover73

libranlover73 Member

Cannot tell you how fucking awesome a smooth shaved/waxed pussy can feel in my mouth. Shaved all the way!

EDIT: Instinct, dude, to even suggest or consider a "baby" pussy for submission into this thread is the sign of a sicko. Dude, seriously, there are many other things that tell me I am with a woman, without her needing pubes...the ability to consent to a sexual act being one of them. I love my WOMANs pussy to be BALD...I resent the suggestion that this preference makes me a pedo.

7. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

i am just saying i like the natural state of a pussy more... there is nothing wrong with a shaved pussy, but to be honest... no pubic hair isnt exactly a sign of a mature woman. on top of that, it looks like an open wound needing treatment... but thats just my personal opinion; no need to feel offended, at least it wasnt meant that way.

8. libranlover73

libranlover73 Member

Gleich, was actually referring to The Instinct, who was quoted above... Guess I flew off the handle a little, either way. I just think there is no comparison between a shaved woman and a child...even thinking about the differences makes me feel like I am thinking of something I shouldn't.

Peace.

9. GleichKnallts

GleichKnallts Member

yes, you are right. maybe i can fault my upbringing - men have beards and hair everywhere, women have long hair on their heads and a bush between their legs, thats how i saw it when i was little.

however, its kinda like lingerie.... you know, not-quite-seeing something "secret" just provides some addtional attraction only fantasy can provide. personally i also dont "like" women displaying their charms with the subtility of a show box - elegant clothing with subtil and well placed hints of form go a looong way of making a woman interesting to me.

10. Nitepanther

Nitepanther Member

Likewise. So does that mean every guy who has shaved smooth penis is a 10 year old boy? No, it obviously doesn't. So why is it any different with a woman? Sure they might look more youthful, but prepubescent? Come on!

Now I don't mind if it's trimmed, but I love it shaved. It looks and feels so good, and makes any outfit my girlfriend wears even sexier to me (mmm miniskirts:D).

"Back in my day THIS was how things were, therefore it should always be like this." Not sure if you meant for it to come across that way, but it kind of did. I'm just a little bit more offended on here because I figured this board was for more open-minded people, but it seems lately that certain preferences get attacked. There's nothing wrong with saying "I prefer hair, not shaved, kind of weird to me but whatever" then to have these kind of topics degenerate into a series of derogatory comments like "if you like it shaved then you're a pedo" or "if you have (such and such fetish) that makes you ___". Not saying this directly to you, just certain people on here.

11. kym1979

kym1979 Member

Smooth here

12. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

Lol you all take pubic hair all too seriously especially my opinion. Must have hit pretty close to the mark then to get someone all riled up. I just prefer some pubic hair. I agree with the fact of how I grew up. Pubic hair was a sign of womanhood. That's all. Old beliefs die hard and besides when I'm beginning to go down with my hands it gives me something to look forward to- to know I'm near which gives me arousal. I've had sex with shaved and unshaved. Unshaved can give stubbies/prickly if the girl doesn't stay on top of it and when a girl first starts shaving they can break out. Which essentially takes away the purpose of this new rating: C-rated version which stands for Classic and Clean. As long as you don't smell like dog shit and have pimples on your flaps or around I'm all good. Haha.

13. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

i only shave when i feel like it, otherwise i rather keep it just trimmed. it hurts to grow back in lol

14. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

I keep saying it: wax, wax, wax! It's much better, lasts longer, doesn't itch or bump when re-growing...if you find a good home wax kit, it's even cheaper. And over time, it makes the hair finer and fainter and easier to uproot.

15. hotcaliforniacouple

hotcaliforniacouple Member

As a female, I prefer myself with a bikini trim (waxed), but only do it occasionally, as I seriously hesitate to undergo permanent hair removal, since hair styles come and go in fads -even pubic hair. My personal experience is that a well-groomed pussy is a happy pussy, as I feel truly beautiful, and complete with a bikini trim down there.

16. RockitMn

RockitMn Visitor

I'm a male and prefer women to be unshaved and trimmed only.

17. Dreams

Dreams Guest

I use Nair and Nair skin conditioner. Leaves the skin soft and no break out. Damn sight easier than shaving too.

18. GiggsBeckham11

GiggsBeckham11 Member

For women, I used to automatically think completely bare...however, I now actually favor some hair. Don't really mind as long as it aint a hige overgrown bush which really makes oral difficult.

For me..I keep it closely trimmed, but dont bring a sharp edge near my boys..ever...

19. Om Organizer

Om Organizer Member

I came of age sexually in the 70's when the bush was the standard. I remember the first time I saw a shaved women at Wreck Beach in Vancouver. I loved it. It was such a turn-on to see her pussy without obstruction. Some pubic hair is nice too. It all depends on the woman's personal style. Too much or too little pubic hair has never been a deal breaker with me, but I prefer not to see it growing past the panty line.

20. Om Organizer

Om Organizer Member

Turn around and let's see.:)