• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 HoldenC

HoldenC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 06:38 AM

If a guy has a nine incher that's thick too, does it just feel a lot better than regular ones?

No comments about repeating old topics, please.

Just curious.

#2 ihmurria

ihmurria

fini

• Members
  • 17,951 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 10:40 AM

It is an old topic, it's called the search button boyo.

to me, big cocks don't feel better, they feel worse. They hurt a lot easier than an "average" sized cock.

I love love, I love to love and I love being loved

1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.

#3 SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex

• 2,825 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 10:42 AM

another dumb threat
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 innocentpoison333

innocentpoison333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 10:51 AM

No not really. But it depends on the girl the looser and wetter the girl then she'll like it, but for me personaly it would hurt like hell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 Keramptha

Keramptha

• 1,076 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 01:46 PM

when im lazy i think i want a big dick. when im energetic. if hes small... ill compensate by being a snug fit.

so its all about whosa good match, or combo...at the right tiem.. all circumastcnes rprevailling... and talking about this is remeinding of the drought i ma suffering.....

#6 Keramptha

Keramptha

• 1,076 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 01:48 PM

also physicL ATTRACTIon and sex being a mind game. sometimes thiough. all i want is a big one.....

#7 Shroomism

Shroomism

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 01:54 PM

I have 9 inches.. not real thick though.. just average thickness.. but I've never gotten any complaints ;)

Maybe an ouch every once in a while.. but other than that... it's all good

The difference is you can control how much you use. You don't have to use all 9 inches. You can go in halfway or three quarters, and if they want it deeper.. well then you got it covered! I could rarely even go all the way in with my ex, unless she was near her period.. in which case I think the cervix moves up a little giving some more room in there. Hehe.. I liked to tease her with it.. giving 1 inch, 2 inches, 3 inches.. until she was begging.. and then BAM.. 8 or 9. If you have 4 inches, well.. you can only go in 4 inches.

All in all I think size does matter to an extent.. but it's much more so how you use it. It you got the size, and you know how to use it, well then, you have a happy lover.

If you have a huge cock and you just pound away, you are gonna cause more pain than pleasure. I learned my lesson the hard way when we got a little too passionate and in the moment.. and I was pounding away.. and the next day she was bleeding :( :eek:.. and not from the monthly cycle. So ya gotta be gentle with the monster, sensual.. master of your domain, control and rhythm and smooth flow. Think of how she feels, make sure she feels good and always get suggestions for improvement. Put her pleasure above your own.. it's easy for guys to get off.. it takes some work to get the females purring. That way, there's no OUCH, and lots of OHH YESS. :)
Posted Image

#8 kabamami

kabamami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 02:40 PM

I prefer smaller ones... I would say that my boyfrineds is average size and when I first started having sex w/ him, I couldnt really feel anything but pain. So i guess if ur loose u will like a bigger one

#9 Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 02:47 PM

Bigger ones can be more fun, but I'm a smaller girl...so it's painful
These smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun

..annA

#10 kym1979

kym1979

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted May 27 2009 - 09:19 AM

I have had big ones small ones thick ones thin ones I like a reasonably big thick one between 7-8" seems best for me altho I have had bigger well over 9" that was ok and one over 11" that was hard work :)
[SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]if it feels good do it

#11 psychedelic goddess

psychedelic goddess

‚ô•Messenger of Love‚ô•

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted May 27 2009 - 09:26 AM

isn't it all relative to the size of the chick? i think every girl yearns for a snug fit ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can you dig it?

#12 MissBHave

MissBHave

insert clever phrase here

• Members
  • 1,462 posts

Posted May 27 2009 - 04:05 PM

the answer is yes

#13 undefeated

undefeated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted May 28 2009 - 04:16 PM

this girl i knew was getting fucked by a 6' dick. but i have no idea how big her bf's cock was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Logan weapon X just hasnt been the same without you nobody call me bub anymore and omega reds a bed wetter"

#14 Sagebrush

Sagebrush

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted May 29 2009 - 09:40 PM

this girl i knew was getting fucked by a 6' dick. but i have no idea how big her bf's cock was.

how much does it really matter in the life? love>sex

#15 hoboberg

hoboberg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted June 02 2009 - 03:03 PM

Its not how deep you fish? Its how you wiggle your worm :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 Love.Hate.Love

Love.Hate.Love

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted June 02 2009 - 04:53 PM

Three words:
1. Are
2. You
3. In?

And no I guess, in relationships especially, dick size isn't too terribly important. That's why god invented toys people.

#17 Dipper

Dipper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted June 02 2009 - 09:08 PM

A 6 foot dick? Holy shit! 6 feet!

#18 tomboy_chick

tomboy_chick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted June 03 2009 - 02:36 PM

well, it is an old topic! ... lol

somebody already said it in another thread somewhere ... every woman has a range of cock sizes she can take comfortably, and it doesn't much matter whether you're at the small end of the range or the large end.

if you're outside the range, either too small or too big, it's not gonna work very well.

#19 pennydevil

pennydevil

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted March 14 2012 - 10:23 AM

It's all relative and as some girls have pointed out entirely dependent on personal taste, I happen toprefer bigger cocks because their is aan obvious visual appeal as well as I like the feeling of being made to feel "full" so to speak, this is not shared by a lot of other girls I know, to be honest I only know about 3 other girls with a preference for really big ones as most seem happy with average, on the other hand I don't know anyone with a personal preference for small ones......none of this was a second thought to me until I started dating black guys anyway......

#20 monkjr

monkjr

• 3,223 posts

Posted March 14 2012 - 10:48 AM

Since there seems to be such a variety of what size is best, I wonder why the theory of evolution hasn't evolved man to just have the ability to shapeshift the size of their penis for the lady's wants at that particular a time.

You'd think a mutation like that would've occurred by now.

#21 cathy22

cathy22

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted March 14 2012 - 07:25 PM

not too big., The guy has to know how to use it :)

#22 I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear

voice of sexy

• 33,953 posts

Posted March 15 2012 - 07:26 AM

If a guy has a nine incher that's thick too, does it just feel a lot better than regular ones?

Just curious.

yes, my dick feels great.

another dumb threat

sort of like "i'm going to kill you to death."

#23 Willy Blue

Willy Blue

I'm Back

• 2,072 posts

Posted March 15 2012 - 08:00 AM

I hope a small but perfectly formed cock that has a slight inclination to look to the left feels best, for purely selfish reasons though.

Please refer to my "Penis size Obsession" post if you are wondering why. :)