• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 12:26 AM

I've been debating getting my cock pierced but I keep stopping myself because of the ouch-factor I keep seeing played out in my head... do you girls like a pierced cock? If you've experienced one (sex question ahead) does it feel good during oral sex and when having intercourse?

#2 x_WaX_x

x_WaX_x

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 02:17 AM

Personally, i think its quite...what's the word...gross.

But hey, whatever floats your boat man.

I've heard people say it does feel good during oral sex, that's mostly why people do it. I don't know about intercourse(for your partner), it depends on the girl you're with, and for yourself, i've also heard it adds to the sensation.

By the way, ever thought about infection? It shouldn't just be the "ouch-factor" scaring you away from doing it. Have you looked into it? Read about it? Dude i remember getting my ears pierced and getting an infection, man was it ever a bitch, it hurt like hell. I can't imagine the genital area.

I know i guy who had it pierced, he said it hurt so bad when he peed, he said it hurt so bad he was laying on the floor thinking he was gonna pass out. He never said anything about infection though. I wonder how long you have to wait before you can have sex...hhm, anyhow.

PeaceLove&Music
http://www.hipforums...pictureid=33435
I'll stay down with the raggedy crew,
'Cause getting up there means stepping on you, so
I don't mind failing in this world.

Somebody else's definition
Isn't going to measure my soul's condition,
I don't mind failing in this world.

#3 Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 04:22 AM

If you want to get it done,i say go for it, but that must hurt so bad! Personally i'd be a bit frightened of it falling off in me during sex or ripping the condom but it wouldn't stop me from having sex with someone with one, it would be quite intriguing i think.

Posted Image

#4 Trickster

Trickster

Misfit

• Members
  • 2,251 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 04:47 AM

So get your tongue pierced first. If you can handle that............... :p

I've been debating getting my cock pierced but I keep stopping myself because of the ouch-factor I keep seeing played out in my head... do you girls like a pierced cock? If you've experienced one (sex question ahead) does it feel good during oral sex and when having intercourse?

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO BE FREE

#5 FaeryMoon

FaeryMoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 05:12 PM

I don't know... I'm not really a big fan of them. But everyone's different.
The pain&laughter brought you to your knees, but if the sun sets you free you'll be free indeed~Ben Harper
Posted Image

#6 Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl

rhapsody in pink

• Members
  • 2,313 posts

Posted May 29 2005 - 06:06 PM

I don't know much about them,but I have wondered if they could rip condoms.

Posted Image

#7 Sunny.Fey

Sunny.Fey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted May 30 2005 - 04:28 AM

bad points: they do INFACT rip condoms...they can be irritateing at times and yes it DOSE hurt...or so my ex said. good points : rip roaring sheet tearing pull your hair out break the bed and wake the neighbors down the street orgasams. at least for the girl...
http://dino.angry-lizard.com/usersigs/277.php

#8 Trickster

Trickster

Misfit

• Members
  • 2,251 posts

Posted May 30 2005 - 04:39 AM

Yeah i agree the orgasms can be better but i guess that also comes down to the partner you're with. For some it only hurts at first, the more lube you use the less chance the comdom will rip.

bad points: they do INFACT rip condoms...they can be irritateing at times and yes it DOSE hurt...or so my ex said. good points : rip roaring sheet tearing pull your hair out break the bed and wake the neighbors down the street orgasams. at least for the girl...

#9 ihmurria

ihmurria

fini

• Members
  • 17,951 posts

Posted May 30 2005 - 09:01 AM

I've never had sex with someone who had their genitals pierced, but I can't say it appeals to me. I wouldn't break up with them until I'd tried it, but it just doesnt seem like something I really wanna try

I love love, I love to love and I love being loved

1,2,3 who should I kill?
Everymother fucker running up the hill.
1,2,3 what should I do?
Get fucked up get fucked up with you.

#10 MellowPsychedelia

MellowPsychedelia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted May 30 2005 - 10:14 AM

Word of wisdom healing isn't always to fun. I have a friend who had it done said it bled when he became erect while it was healing. Never mentioned anything about pain but I don't think he would have even if it did hurt.

#11 heron

heron

Hip Forums Supporter

•  Supporters
  • 3,363 posts

Posted May 30 2005 - 12:23 PM

They hurt for a bit, they feel great for her, and no the wont rip a condom.

My wife loves mine, i have a Prince albert (which stimulates the g-spot when used right) and a frenulum (the string of foreskin underneath the head) and it does the sides of the vagina. She likes that one the best I think.

They do hurt, and can be troublesome and aggrivating from time to time. But mine was worth it. I also did if for spiritual reasons, so i get double worth from it.Posted Image

#12 Trickster

Trickster

Misfit

• Members
  • 2,251 posts

Posted May 30 2005 - 04:16 PM

Some bolts hit the g spot perfectly. Don't knock until you try it i say, after all it doesn't hurt ;)

#13 teeny_tiny_little_me

teeny_tiny_little_me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted May 30 2005 - 10:37 PM

owwwiiiieeeeee! that's about all i can think of.
i don't think that it would be all that much of a turn on....
i'd also be scared of hurting it or something during oral and imagine if it got infected....blah.
but if you wanna go for it, then by all means, do it!
maybe you should try getting your tounge done first, though ;)
:) CHANGED NAME TO BAREFOOT_KIRSTYN :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 Trickster

Trickster

Misfit

• Members
  • 2,251 posts

Posted May 31 2005 - 07:32 AM

Sometimes people think of what it looks like and don't wait until it they see what it feels like. It helps to reserve judgement sometimes :)

owwwiiiieeeeee! that's about all i can think of.
i don't think that it would be all that much of a turn on....
i'd also be scared of hurting it or something during oral and imagine if it got infected....blah.
but if you wanna go for it, then by all means, do it!
maybe you should try getting your tounge done first, though ;)

#15 teeny_tiny_little_me

teeny_tiny_little_me

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted May 31 2005 - 02:40 PM

Sometimes people think of what it looks like and don't wait until it they see what it feels like. It helps to reserve judgement sometimes :)

i've seen it before....didn't do too much for me. my boyfriend was thinking of getting it done....all that we just figured that the cons out-weighed the pros when it came to infections and stuff.
i mean, picture a girl giving a guy head and lets say, she gets her teeth caught on it, or it was infected and she got a mouthful of puss......now, you can't say that's not gross....:p
i don't think that i was being judgmental at all.....:)
:) CHANGED NAME TO BAREFOOT_KIRSTYN :)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 wrstlergrlx

wrstlergrlx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted June 01 2005 - 06:58 AM

I think that cock piercings are sexy as hell...I love all genital piercings...I'm planning on getting a triangle, and a VCH...and i would love a man with the balls(lol) to get his stuff pierced...i dont know how many of you have seen a frenulum ladder...but wow... :p :X
:rolleyes: ~SaRa~ :rolleyes:
Drink drugs
Dont do school
Go to milk

"sex is evil
evil is sin
sin is forgiven
so lets begin"

#17 dmgreen

dmgreen

~Hugz 4 All~

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted June 01 2005 - 07:33 AM

My man has his pierced and I LOVE IT!!!!! It hits all the right spots and makes me get buck wild!! :) I say go for it if you want to. You can always take it out during sex if it hurts your partner. :)
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world"

#18 xoxoxo221

xoxoxo221

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted July 09 2011 - 10:51 AM

So my army boyfriend got his cock pierced. It really turns me on. During oral sex its great to have the piercing in your mouth and let your tongue play with it and when ever we have sex and we go to use a condom he just takes it out no big deal. I would say go for it man.

#19 fnjeepz

fnjeepz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted July 23 2011 - 09:52 AM

I had my PA done twice. yes it hurt like hell, and no it didn't enhance anything sexual. It did however force me to pee sitting down, this i did not like. So i took it out, twice, and now i can pee standing up:)
I didn't work my way to the top of the foodchain to eat vegetables.

#20 Koaxke

Koaxke

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted August 04 2011 - 01:10 PM

I'll jump in here and say if you want to get one, just do it. I got a frenum piercing a little bit over three weeks ago, and I love the way it looks. I wouldn't let the fear of pain make you shy away from it, though. I'm a huge wuss when it comes to things like pain and needles, but even I was able to get it done. The best way to describe the pain is, well, it feels like a needle just went through your penis, but by the time you realize it hurts the pain is over. The piercing bled a tiny bit the night that I got it, but after that it was smooth sailing. From what I understand risk of infection is pretty low with genital piercings as long as you care for them properly due to your genitals normally being relatively clean as well. The only downside to them is your penis being out of commission for a few weeks during the healing process. I hope that helps!

edit: I even like it so much that I've been debating getting an apadravya as well. The only thing keeping me from doing it is it is apparently one of the more painful piercings to have done and, like I said, I'm a huge wuss when it comes to pain.

#21 lynzxx

lynzxx

• Members
  • 4,054 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted August 07 2011 - 11:46 AM

they break teeth haha

and u have to pee sitting down :)
Well it probably depends on how many mm the piercing is, but the person i know has to pee sitting down.

but i think theyre hot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"and if you crave it, then you know that you are injured":sunny:

#22 Koaxke

Koaxke

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted August 08 2011 - 09:54 AM

they break teeth haha

and u have to pee sitting down :)
Well it probably depends on how many mm the piercing is, but the person i know has to pee sitting down.

but i think theyre hot.

It only depends on what kind of piercing you have on whether or not you have to pee sitting down. To my knowledge, actually, only the PA makes it hard to pee while standing up.

#23 fnjeepz

fnjeepz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted August 10 2011 - 02:24 PM

yes the PA, which is what i have had, twice, requires a sit to pee, unless you like urine all over your legs.
I didn't work my way to the top of the foodchain to eat vegetables.

#24 strawberrydeadhead

strawberrydeadhead

• Guests
  • 16 posts

Posted September 07 2011 - 09:26 PM

My friend did it, said the pain wasn't bad at all in comparison to getting his nipple pierced. But yeah there's the ripping condom thing. But if I were a dude I'd probably go for it. After a vasectomy.

#25 dr4c01

dr4c01

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted October 04 2011 - 05:43 AM

i got my Prince Albert when i was 24, i thought it would hurt a lot, but did'nt hurt that much two pin pricks and was over till i had to pee and omg it was like passing battery acid lol and then there was the morning glory lol and if that was'nt enough a year later i got an ampallang too, my ex loved tham both and couldnt get enough but as iv found with my new gf not all woman can handle it

#26 iriegnome

iriegnome

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationRacine, WI

Posted October 07 2011 - 11:44 AM

I have 3. A PA, Frenum and Lorum. All after I got divorced. Ever partner I had flipped over them. 14 partners in all. I was divorced for about 7 months when I met future wife and she is the only woman I was with that could care less about them. I have been married to wife #2 for 3 years now. She still could care less about them. Me, I like them so I keep them.
Mongo only Pawn in game of life

#27 Brigante

Brigante

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted October 18 2011 - 04:54 AM

TBH it doesnt hurt at all, well the P/A dont anyway dont know about the Ampalang,reckon thats too painful an ive never done one, as im a tattooist an piercer by trade, i done me own P/A, an so long as you(or the piercer) gets it right an goes in through the japs eye an aims for the seam or cartilege that runs underneath the length of ones old chap then there is very little pain if any, well thats how it was for me, but as there are no nerves in the cartelidge(spelling?)it will be the same for most folk.

#28 Argetdraco

Argetdraco

• Guests
  • 9 posts

Posted November 04 2011 - 04:46 PM

My ex boyfriend had a dolphin piercing. (I think that's what it's called) it rubbed me wrong and made me bleed. So I always made him take it out when we had sex.

#29 JWil

JWil

• Guests
  • 4 posts

Posted November 19 2011 - 04:39 PM

Getting mine was painful but my girlfriend (now wife) was there with me and she got her hood pierced right after I got my PA. we've both enjoyed it since :-). I would recommend it to any guy!

#30 ZMBIEvil13

ZMBIEvil13

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted August 30 2012 - 10:45 AM

Want to start by saying that this thread is the reason I joined this forum.

Back to the topic: I have had my frenum pierced for over a year now and have had no issues with condoms ripping. Might depend on the ends on the jewelry, mine has ball ends.
I've had a few girls that weren't into it very much until they tried it either. One girl did find it uncomfortable, almost painful because of how wide it was. I took it out for her though and put it back in later.
If it is done by a RELIABLE piercing studio AND you use proper aftercare, there is no reason for infections to occur.
For me, it increased stimulation during oral. I never used to get much from oral until I got pierced.
There are also so many different kinds of piercings and jewelry to choose from.
The pain factor wasn't bad. The only pain I felt was just when the needle went through. It bled just a tiny bit right after it got pierced but never after that.
But it all comes down to personal opinion. If YOU want it, then do it. Don't worry about what somebody else will think about it. It's also just a piercing and can be removed if you change your mind.