Welcome

Discussion in 'Home Schooling' started by HADLEYCHICK, May 25, 2005.

1. HADLEYCHICK

HADLEYCHICK Member

I am soo glad this got started. I have a two year old and I am very into the idea of homeschooling. I have found a great need for a forum on this issue.
    I'm glad we have it!
    Had

2. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

Too bad this wasn't here last summer. :p

3. RainbowSquidney

RainbowSquidney Member

I'm glad this thread was started also.

I'm homeschooling my 6 year old when she finishes public school kindergarten this year (next week).

Hopefully this will be a good place for getting ideas! I plan on doing a mixture of unit studies and unschooling, if that makes sense. I'm going to let dd choose which units studies to cover (things of her interest) and we will spend as much time as needed on each unit. She does need/like some structure in her days, so I'm not comfortable with complete unschooling. We'll see how this works out.
    The great thing about homeschooling, is that if something isn't working, you can always change things around to make it better. I love the flexibility.

Can't wait to meet other homeschooling folks here!
    :)

4. yogi for peace

yogi for peace Member

yeah i just found the forum today and i am glad it is here as well. I too want to further learn and explore home schooling and all things that are good for children.

Michael, I totally agree.

5. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Doing a great job, Hadley. Thank you!

6. RyvreWillow

RyvreWillow Member

woo hoo!!!