Israel

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Kabbalist, May 25, 2005.

1. Kabbalist

Kabbalist Member

Hi everyone! First this, I counted Israel among Asia, no Middle East threads here. 18 July I'm going for almost four weeks to Israel! I planned to go for three weeks but when I wanted to get a return ticket today (I booked only single way because my financial status) all flights where overbooked or extremely expensive. Now I'm going back on the 11th of August, to Athens and the next day finally to Amsterdam.
    I didn't decide what to do and where to stay so I'm looking for sights beside the tourist roads. Although I've been to Israel before, I'm looking for some tips or 'things I really have to see'. Does anyone have that kind of info?
    And is here someone from Israel? Thanks!

2. MoonlightSilver

MoonlightSilver Member

I am not from Israel but I went this summer for 17 days and it was so amazing! I am hopefully going back to study there for 5 or 6 months in January. Let me know how everything goes! I want to talk about it... :)

3. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

I went the summer before last summer, and it was probably the most amazing place I've ever been to.

4. Syntax

Syntax Senior Member

I lived in Israel for a long time and still visit it sometimes, but I can't really think of any advice to give. What I value most there are the people, my friends and their friends, but I have no idea how a tourist can find such people.

I know that staying at youth hostels is a great idea. Definatly go to Eilat and swim in the red sea - It's the most beautiful underwater sight I've ever seen.

5. jd37

jd37 Guest

6. jd37

jd37 Guest

7. vietnam travel

vietnam travel Member