why are girls afraid of big dicks?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Jointman69, May 23, 2005.

1. Adgreyga

Adgreyga Member

^ same over here knowledgerocker, that is soooo funny - i cant believe on actually exists...theyve thought of everything

2. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

hmm

notice the little sarcastic face? i was tryin to be friendly with you but naw your still hating. a couple of the people on this board know about the dick size, and ill be happy to prove it to anyone else via PM.

i can understand that but ive been with small chicks before, and by just being slow and careful they said i caused them very little pain. thanks to the couple of you who gave me serious answers/ comments.

3. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

guy with huge dicks usually have an inflated ego, so they pound it like a jackhammer. sometimes its enough to splinter a girl in half.

4. Skoozy

Skoozy Member

lmao.. My cousin is gay and says that one of the reasons why a guy turns gay is because his penis is big.. A chick can't take a foot long dong..

5. Sheldom

Sheldom Member

black boy is more rough usually

6. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i hope that wasnt meant to be rascist...

its actually got some truth to it though...theres studies done saying that african american women have "larger" asses because of thier diet and because african american men seem to pound harder during sex then any other race.

7. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

It sounds like you know what to do. I don't think any girls are scared....it's just when a girl is tight,a bigger guy can really hurt...but if he knows what he's doing,then it's all good.

8. Skoozy

Skoozy Member

It's also a scientific fact. That after around 3 minutes of intercourse a vagina will adapt itself to the size of the penis whether it be bigger or smaller.

9. Knowledge Rocker

Knowledge Rocker Member

You don't know how happy you've just made me by informing me of that. ;) Thank you. (see my other thread in the sex forum if you are lost :p)

10. FlyingBurritoBro

FlyingBurritoBro Sing Me Back Home

All I know is I've watched two kids come into this world the old fashioned way. After seeing that, I'm doubting there's much you "small" girls can't handle.

11. FlyingBurritoBro

What are you saying? Girls can't "take it like a man"!? :D

12. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

are you kidding me? It's called drugs, dude!! And it's not like it's an enjoyable experience physically!

13. FlyingBurritoBro

My point is, dear, that something as minor as man-flesh ain't no threat to a coochie.
    (BTW, love your sig. been meaning to tell you...)

14. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

OK, so there's a Large Penis Support Group. Great.

Is there a small penis support group? I mean, not that I would ever go there, but just so I know if anyone should ever ask. Yeah.

15. sweetval

sweetval Member

I'm not afraid of size. In fact I've had a fairly long and fat one and it was fantastic. He really knew how to please a woman. Just worked me and worked me slowly, going a little harder and deeper as time went on until I was begging for it. I was hot, horny and lubed. And I got it, all I asked for and more.....

And there was not a bit of unwanted pain.

On the other hand, I had this guy once with an average one that thought foreplay was golf term. About three head bobs on his cock and he was on top of me and in me before any lube was flowing. Pumped about 20 times, groaned, came and then dismounted and got dressed. I was sore for a week. Needless to say, that was the last time he got anything off me, and I still don't think he knows why.

16. Skoozy

Skoozy Member

I didn't say it, my gay cousin did.. Well yes, I guess that's what he means.. I thought maybe he meant the "back door" was deeper.. Like I said before, the average vagina is 7"-8". I believe if a fella has one over 10" or so , he's probably gonna have some left over, poor guy. Unless he can find a deeper place to stick it. Personally, if I was a guy, and I had one that long, I'd find a better place than a butt hole to bury it in. It's just one man's theory. I saw his thingy by accident once. and it scared me. So I figured that maybe there was some truth in it..

17. FlyingBurritoBro

Nothing's worse than leftover. lmao. I don't know about that whole ass-love thing. I was with one chicka back in high school and she was into trying it, but we never got past a finger in there. Me and my wife got really drunk one night and she went for it, but I couldn't count that. It lasted about point oh two seconds. Don't think I've ever heard anyone say "Take it out!" quite that way before. I didn't get the impression there was a lot of extra room there. Just my experience. Others may be different.

18. FlyingBurritoBro

It SCARED you?! Funny. I worked with this old guy (black guy) named "Wiley" of all things. He retired this past year. He had one that scared everyone. He'd be headed to the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, and (I swear to my maker this is true) he'd have a few inches hanging below the towel. Used to sit at his locker and pick lint out the head of it. TALKED to it! If you think this is bullshit, forget it. No way I could make this up. He put his wife in the hospital a few times in the 15 years we worked together. Had to wear a doughnut around it to keep it from going in too far. Like some kind of plastic ring spacer. I'd never heard of anything like that, but I've seen the guy's root, and it was amazing how big it was.

19. Skoozy

Skoozy Member

hey Burrito Dude,, I beleive you about the black guy.. Once again I learned anal from Brad, my gay cousin.. Unless you do it often, anal always hurts at first, DRUNK helps.. But what you is 1) take an enema first. 2) shave if hairy 3) lube 4) when it starts to hurt (or before) GRUNT like your pooping it out..5) MOST IMPORTANT (this is from me, not Brad the gay cousin. RUB THE HAPPY BUTTON.. nerve pills make me like anal, so Xanax is good.) . In a few minutes, both of you will be thanking me .."TMI" as As Brad says "TMI".. Susie

20. Skoozy

Skoozy Member

Back to the topic.. I would be afraid of a freakish long peter.. (not that the topic starter has one, sorry young fella, be happy with your woman pleasing 9" or whatever).. a colon is much longer than a penis, yet if feels like a really tight vagina..