girl's saliva smell

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by theone, May 4, 2005.

1. theone

theone Member

just out of total curiosity. what does girl's spit or saliva smells like and if they have a smell at all? do they smell the same as guy's? thanks for any comments

2. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I don't know. I know if I stick my finger in my mouth (I do out of habit occasionally) when I pull it out it smells weird. I don't like it. I have no idea if the smell is different than a male's spit. I bet it vaires from person to person and what they eat.

what an odd question!

3. stephaniesomewhere

stephaniesomewhere Member

at a guess not having smelt everybodies saliva in the world I would say based on what I have smelt it is all different...but more imporantly I concur with headymoechick....what a strange strange question!!!

:eek:

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

does saliva even have a smell...

5. stephaniesomewhere

stephaniesomewhere Member

good point!! I was thinking of mouth smells which is probaly totally different from saliva smells!!!

urkle to haliotosis!!!
    :eek:

6. SlinkyAndi

SlinkyAndi Member

I think it depends more on the person's eating habits rather than the person's sex..

7. theone

theone Member

lol i know that's a question u dont come across everyday, but thanks for all the opinions.

8. **Haze**

**Haze** Member

It either smells bad, smells minty, or it smells like nothing same for guys and girls