Wisconsin: Full Marijuana Price Guide

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Hydroziggy9202, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Hydroziggy9202

Hydroziggy9202 Member

WISCONSIN MARIJUANA PRICE GUIDE
    Each Price is assuming 1/8 of one ounce.

Commercial
    $15-$20 -WORST:Brown in color, compressed and fairly dry
    $20-$25 -BEST: dark/dirty green, compressed and barely moist

Mid-Grade
    $25-$30 -WORST:Dark green, NOT compressed, Sticky by pinch - not by touch
    $30-$35 -BEST:Green/Dark green, a bit fluffy, Sticky by pinch (people sometimes pass this off for dank. don't buy if its more than $35)

Dank/Hydro
    $40-50 -WORST: (see BEST Mid-Grade)
    $50-60 -BEST:Light Green (usually), Fluffy, Sticky by touch, Crystals, Sweet Aroma, and NO SEEDS! (IF THERE ARE SEEDS, IT IS NOT DANK!!! DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE. But, some people sell some nice homegrown shit as good as dank, and it has seeds. If you see seeds in your dank, ask him if it was homegrown. If not, you're getting ripped off.)

Those are the prices. Take it or leave it.

2. ScrewU2

ScrewU2 Member

Same prices in michigan

3. Doc Daneeka

Doc Daneeka Member

dude, you can find seeds in high grade bud, actually it's a good indication that the weed has been cured properly. THC is produced to protect the seeds once the plant realizes it's cut off from the stem

4. theillestg69

theillestg69 Member

not really its like 5 dollars cheaper for everything

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

LIES

SEEDLESS BUD FOREVER

Bud prices are relative depending on WHO YOU KNOW and HOW MUCH THEY LIKE YOU... there was a time when I could get an ounce of dank nuggets for 200$... that is until the guy got busted. FUCK!

In wisconsin I got buds usually for

Schwizz
    15-25 eigth sometimes 25 a quad (i didnt buy schwizz much) sometimes an O for 60!

Mids = 40$ all the time

best nugz 45-50$ eigth, 300 an o 165 a half

In minnesota, ive only bought nug
    and its been
    40-45$ an eigth.

5 bucks cheaper, hell yeah.

one time i got a fat quad for 60 of really good amsterdam fruity buds

6. stoney

stoney Member

well iam in madison right now, and those prices do seem right, but i usally buy a ounce when i buy, and its usually 200 bucks

7. Hydroziggy9202

Hydroziggy9202 Member

The definition of DANK is PERFECT WEED. If you've got some bud with seeds and its good shit, its just good shit- not neccesarily dank. Dank IS the "good shit", but without seeds... making it "perfect"... or "dank".
    DANK ISNT DANK IF IT HAS SEEDS.

8. strwbrryrillo

strwbrryrillo Member

dang idk wisconsin blazed so much i live in madison too north side representin !

9. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

shit i'd want a seed or 2 in my skunk or blueberry

10. Percey

Percey Member

ive never heard of half the kind of bud you guys talk about or this 1/8...but i'm guessing it's equivalent to our "half quarter" which goes for $45-$55 bucks regardless of type.

BTW a sidenote, I don't really mind seeds in my bud, i'm down with the homegrown goodness

11. ijstwnnasay1thgguy

ijstwnnasay1thgguy Member

I'm from Wisconsin...u guys make it a hassle to post.
    Madison btw, I will be UW-Madison freshman in 3 months.
    I buy weed guy mainly from one guy who is my girlfriends older brother, but pretty much everyone I know who sells uses simliar prices.

This weed is dank as hell, growed locally with dutch seeds (and a reasonable suspicion that this guys not bullshitting very much)'

Picked up a half eighter for 25 recently, guy said it was mostly A.K. vs. White Widow. There was a ~.5 nug of other stuff he had to put in which he said is really bomb, called Mendo Rock.

I usually by eighths of this dank as home grown but only pay $45 cuz the guy is my gf's brother, he buys quarter pounds usually, I think for about $1100. Some freshman in highschool pay 330 for an oz of dank. I planning on picking up an oz of homegrown for "no more than 300". So I used to get middies and shit but havent in years.

$10 - half gram of this >>>>Hard to find this, black people will sell mid dimes
    $20 - one gram >>>>>Much less common but 1/2 eight but often done by those with scales.

$25 - a half eight of dank, 1.75g, probably the most popular among kids like me (graduating seniors who smoke pot every week but not constantly)
    $50 - a eight of dank, in general the standart unit. If you say a bag or a sack..u mean an eight, 3.5g
    $275-325 for ounces of this bomb, (hopefully <300 for me)

Anyways, thats what I pay

12. LSD

LSD Member

I live in Wisconsin and everything I come across (always nugg) is always $50 for 3.5g.

13. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

I'm from this crappy state as well, but I get $35-40 nuggs.. :)

Friends are good.

14. Flurpes

Flurpes Member

Im from wisconsin also, I pay 50 for 1/8th also but I thought a 1/8 was 5.0.

15. Gixer

Gixer Member

where about in wis are you all from? I have some good friends in a small town called Sheyboygan, I have visited there the last 3 years in a row to watch the AMA superbike races :)

16. Flurpes

Flurpes Member

I'm from appleton, Sheyboygan is like half an hour a think away, not sure but I think ive been there before.

17. Alden

Alden Member

Hey if anyones around Green Bay give me a call.

18. TheRosesAreFree

TheRosesAreFree Member

Yeah all us WI people, put the city you are from. Me - Sun Prairie, right outside Madison

19. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

Mn prices are about the same... depends on the people you know... you can get an 1/8 of chronic for 40-50.......

20. NoLimit

NoLimit Member

[edit]Edited for stupidity.[/edit]