drug test help....niacin?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by Morokunda, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Morokunda

Morokunda Member

i got a drug test in about 2 weeks, and i have already quit for about a week. This girl i know has some pills called niacin that she says will help me pass a drug test. Any good ideas to pass a test, and information on this niacin will be appreciated.
    thanks

2. SIEKK

SIEKK Member

Niacin is simply Vitamin B3, which is found in plenty of foods and daily multivitamins. I, personally, do not see how it can help dub a drug test.

3. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

It can't. Only abstention will help someone get clean.

When you take the drug test, Morokunda, dilute your urine by drinking a lot of water. It can help. There is no guarantee, though. Taking a B-vitamin complex can add color to your urine so it appears less diluted to the doctors (they may be suspicious if your urine is totally clear; B-vitamins will make it yellow-greenish).

Just don't drink so much water that you induce hyponatremia--be sensible. I wouldn't go over a gallon. It's a good idea to drink 8 cups of water a day anyway.

Best of luck!

4. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

Niacin can definitely help flush the body of residue from usage.

The thing to understand is that you need to take a sufficient amount, but not too much. If you get too much niacin it can cause some unpleasant symptoms, such as feeling hot and itchy all over and/or stomach cramping. If this happens drinking copious amounts of water will relieve the symptoms.

This "niacin flush" definitely removes toxins. It's not a guarantee, but I guarantee it will help! Also drinking about a gallon of water before you test will help as will the b-complex before you go.

remember: the niacin will flush you out. the water and b-complex will help mask whatever remains in you.

good luck.

5. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

I haven't seen any information to suggest that the "niacin flush" is anything more than a rumor, comparable to the Goldenseal rumor. Yes, niacin helps with fat metabolism, but that is not necessarily something you want before a drug test. Fats breaking down will release THC metabolites into the bloodstream, increasing the excretion rate and concentration of THC metabolites in urine.

With 3 weeks off (which is what he'll have before the test), he may even be clean without needing to dilute, depending on how frequently he smoked. I would still, of course, recommend dilution, because it's far better to be safe than sorry! Take no chances.

6. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

Once again, the niacin is preparatory for the test. You should not do this just before the test but for the two weeks leading up to it. Just before the test the gallon of water and the b-complex (for colour) is useful.

Don't confuse these two different stages of the process.

Goldenseal has only been shown to be effective in keeping the thc from collecting. In other words, use goldenseal while partaking, but it will not help appreciatively in the period between the last use and the test.

7. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

I believe certain lab equipment can tell when the urine's been diluted to the extent of lowering THC levels; and I've also heard that Goldenseal is commonly tested for.

I recommend going to GNC and picking up either QuikTabs or CleanseBlends detox tea. Take either approximately 2 hours before the test; they take around an hour to start working and will keep you masked for 8 hours.

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

you dont have to read anything....i am proof...we had several plants from seeds we got from amsterdam....smoked from morning until night....very potent stuff. i had a drug test with a hospital...i started taking the niacin 2 weeks before...3 of the 500 mgs a day....that shit sucked...burned the shit out of me...very uncomfortable..t.hat and lots of water....and i passed it

9. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have the Cleanse-Blendz tea and it says you need to drink about a gallon of tea and then it takes 3 hours to completely flush it out. The Niacin most definately works, though. I would just say to take 3 pills a day for a few days leading up to your test and then the day of the test. It's worked for many of my friends.

10. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

exact same story. only my weed wasn't from amsterdam. I was a habitual smoker, and got it out of my system in 5 days. It works, it is just a bitch to take it.

11. JazzMama

JazzMama Member

You can really damage your body by overdosing on vitamins like that. All Niacin does is make you increase your water intake. The WATER is what flushes you out, not the niacin!

12. John_Imagine

John_Imagine Member

ok, all you people who say niacin doesnt work, have you tried it??? Because I am a chronic smoker, and I had a DUI in 2004, i didnt know i would have to take a drug test when i got to court, but i did, i Failed miserabley, the judge said "If i was clean in 14 days" then she would pretend that i never failed the drug test. Well I Worked out drank a moderate amount of water and sucked down niacin and cleansing pills like crazy, and keep in mind i smoke everyday. Right now i am in the process of doing the whole stupid thing over because of a pre-employment drug test, it really sucks!!! But niacin and cleansing pills definitely WORK!!!! Listen to the people who have done it........anyways......not smoking gonja really sucks, so bring on the shrooms lol see you guys Love, John_Imagine