favorite things to do while rolling?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by localhippy, Apr 27, 2005.

1. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

so what are they? do you like to listen to music, or maybe hang around a big crowd? Here are somethings i like to do.

1. Listen to music!!! (with nice headphones on)
    2. Smoke some ganja and cigs (i dont smoke cigs at all, only when i roll for it makes my high so much smoother)
    3. Eat candy, like skittles/starburst (you'll notice the amazing taste)
    4. Turn on some lights (Lavalamp, neon lights, etc)
    5. Stare at my fish tank
    6. Adventure outside, preferbly barefoot
    7. Play a computer game (mostly counter-strike)

Most of the time i roll by myself, i like to be with friends, but i enjoy my own company as well.

Peace&Love
    ~Jay

2. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

i like:
    dancing to jammin music
    goin to shows
    swimming
    walking on the beach barefoot
    eating candy
    having someone rub my head
    taking a shower
    and have pets around me... pets are damn great especially nice cats

3. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Turn off all the lights, crank up some music on my headphones, and watch the nice visual effects produced on the back of my eyelids. ;)

4. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Smoking, listening to music, and watchin trippy lights pretty much covers it for me.

5. Beach Bum

Beach Bum Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i havent rolled since december but i always really really really like to go to the beach and at night usually. the water feels amazing and everything is just so peaceful and perfect! i feel free and so light! i like light ups also and vics. i luv givin light ups too :D

6. ToBeContinued

ToBeContinued Member

I agree with a lot of the stuff on these lists, except the candy part. I stay away from sugar because it can bring down your roll. What I like to do is...

1. Put on loud hardcore electronic music and dance my ass off
    2. Put on a silk shirt inside out and just go crazy from how good it feels ;)
    3. Cuddle with a 6 foot long, techni-color capatilla (caterpillar for those of you at home) and rub my face on it.
    4. Take a shower or go in a hot tub...However, if you go in a hot tub I must advise you to be careful because the heat dehydrates you more than you already are and it could be dangerous. I recommend going in for short amounts of time and drinkin some water.
    5. i also enjoy giving people light shows and receiving them
    6. I LOVE blowing people up with vicks and smearing it under my eyes
    7. Umm...I've also been known to play in the mud :)

7. Crayola

Crayola =)

- music

- talkin to pple
    - watchin a movie

8. Crayola

Crayola =)

wait a minute, how do u roll ecs?

i wasnt talkin about ecs

9. ToBeContinued

ToBeContinued Member

10. The Flow

The Flow Member

In the first phase (the one with the strong visuals), I´ve already done several times one thing, that I love to do with almost any kind of drug: go see a firework display.

And one of my best X trips ever was on a live roleplaying game in a medieval castle ruin, right in the middle of Germany, in a warm summer night. WOW!

11. Beach Bum

Beach Bum Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

ooh a fireworks display! that would be awesome!

12. HallucinatedGreenLig

i remember some friends of mine and i were rollin last year at bonnaroo and my friend had these "trippy shades" that are TOO awesome to look through and after trey played they had the fireworks show and i had the shades on and looked up at the fireworks and it was just exploding colors i almost fell out of my chair it was so awesome. i also have this kalidescope that has like beads in it and i was looking at it in our tent with just a flashlight as our light and i was just blown away with how beautiful it was i was just sitting there thinking "this is the prettiest thing i have ever seen in my life..."

i am also a little chatty cathy when i roll, the other night at the panic show in raliegh i was sitting there at intermission and i was so peaking (very not cool that they weren't playing but ehh) and it was just me and my cousin's b/f and usually he iritates the hell out of me but me and him were talking and i was thinking how damn happy i was just to be talking to him... it was too damn funny...

13. The Flow

The Flow Member

Oh, I forgot one:
    Modern Circus (e.g. "Cirque de soleil", "Flic Flac") is great on small doses of MDMA.

14. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

15. The Flow

The Flow Member

Even if thousands of people do this while on E, I won´t recommend it, because it´s quite dangerous.
    Even without any physical action, E is quite a lot of stress for your body. Your heartbeat rises above 120 bpm, your blood pressure rises above 200/120 mmHg and your body temperature rises above 38°C. All this without any physical action!
    Now guess what may happen, if you start to dance in such a situation (and maybe in a small room with very few fresh air). And don´t forget, that your body alarm system doesn´t work properly under E, so you won´t feel tired and don´t feel any pain.
    Sounds like a really weird kind of self hurting to me...

So, whatever you like to do under E, dancing doesn´t sound like a clever idea to me!

16. HallucinatedGreenLig

i agree and disagree, if you can tell your limitations while dancing you can dance but a lot of people that haven't rolled before or are not experienced with rolling will get out there and dance their hearts out and pass out. i have seen it way too many times, the best thing, is be with a group of people that will look out for you if anything happens and always have water, but never over do it... and remember you can sit down, it's alright, i have really low blood pressure and i was dancing my heart out at panic and got a little woosy and i sat down had some water and recooped and i was good to go after resting, but i can definately see how passing out can happen... just when dancing you do have to be careful and mindful that if you don't remember to stay hydrated and take breaks you will probably not have a good time,.

17. The Flow

The Flow Member

That´s the point: You need someone (sober) who takes care of you and reminds you to drink and have a break from time to time.

18. lotuseater

lotuseater Member

cuddle puddles....

19. HallucinatedGreenLig

yeah but me and my friends are all close enough and smart enough to be like okay time to stop regroup and calm down a bit, we've all seen people passing out and having to call ems on that kind of overexertion type thing. we've always got a few bottles of water and look out for one another.

20. Darius

Darius Member

to move, touch.

Play music. Guitar. Bass. Drums. Piano.

Skateboard