Vagina Ripped?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by brickster, Apr 27, 2005.

1. brickster

brickster Member

Sometimes while my girlfriend and I have sex we have to stop because she says her vagina feels "ripped"...what does this mean?

2. SlinkyAndi

SlinkyAndi Member

Maybe shes getting dry and it hurts her

3. consolidated

consolidated Banned

why don't you ask her??? I think she knows better what she means then people here do,don't you think?

4. brickster

brickster Member

she's not dry and she doesn't know either...that's why I'm here

5. consolidated

consolidated Banned

maybe she's to tense.. A lot of girls have that. If it happens every time, maybe she should go see a doctor.

6. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

Damn, that girl needs to relax a bit. Just think of what is supposed to squeeze through that hole!...It can handle it.

7. consolidated

consolidated Banned

You can't do anything about that.. It could be that she's afraid of experiencing the pain again, and that makes her even more tense.. If this is the case be very calm and patient and only have intercourse when she sais she wants to. You can have sex in a lot of different ways without penetration, so be patient and listen to her and let her listen to her body..

8. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

you could really be ripping her. i have a girl i work with and her husband is really huge and really did rip her open up to her clit. her doctor said he could sew her back up but it would probalby jsut rip open again. or it could be her hymen perhaps that she feels ripping? she might have a really intact hymen that hasn't been broken yet. that can happen too. but yeah... if it feels like it's ripping a lot then she might want to see a doctor

9. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

Wow,Tigerlily,that must be really horrible for that girl. I can't imagine!

10. paix

paix Senior Member

she might want to see a doctor about that if it's not that she's dry. It could very possibly be her hymen, some women have very thick hymens that take alot more to break, and when they do they would definatly feel it, her doctor could shed some light on the subject, and also prolbably help her out with how to remedy the situation.

11. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Typical comment from a male who has no idea what it is like. Just another insenstive comment. And good job blaming her for what is happening.

And to the author of this friend, you could be really hurting her and I would advise going really slow for a while and/or seeing a doctor and see what they say. I wouldn't take advice from people on a board though, I would talk to a professional.