scary

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by ekul le chet, Apr 27, 2005.

1. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

i'm just getting over a heart attack. builder come round this morning to check the roof out the back ( forgot all about it ), all cool hes out the back checking things out - then he wants to climb onto the roof through the back upstairs window - the fucking growroom! normally it would be cool, but cos i'm sorting out all the new stuff theres growlamps, reflective sheeting, half built veg room, skins, fans, dead leaves on the side, all these leaflets & catalogues for growing - it couldn't have been any worse. it was like everything and anything that i'd normally have hidden, was out on full display in a total mess

i managed to put him off for a minute or two leaving him in the garden whilst i ran upstairs and was throwing growlamps fans and everything under clothes, bits of paper, in cupboards, in draws - anywhere out the way!

i so so hope hes not noticed nothing weird. luckily the lights were out and the smell wasn't to bad ( well, to me ... ), i chained smoked cigs just to try and cover any smell there might have been. fingers crossed he didn't notice - it was a mess, but everything was out the way i think. he went through the room really quick and was out the window, didn't look around or seem to notice anything so fingers crossed i've got away with it!

this has overtaken a dog who jumped over a fence at me when i a kid as the scariest thing ever

i need a joint!

2. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

your jack H should be getting closer. b1

3. rocketdude1234

rocketdude1234 Member

i gotta story that might float ur boat.

my buddy had just tagged on a bus stop (GREAT MOVE), the cop watched him, and as he got on the bus and i pulled out the cop stopped me.....they went and took him outa the bus and brought him back over........they searched my bag and didnt find anything......i have a tin the i kept 2 pipes bud etc in.........well a cop comes and grabs my bag throws it on the trunk and strips my bag to nothing.......wow!!!!!
    IM SCARED SHITLESS RIGHT NOW~!
    they find my scale and ask....wuts this for and i say wieghin mail....."i do a business on ebay" which is totally a lie.......then they decide to open my tin........
    they found EVERYTHING! TWO PIPES, one that i just bought for 60 bucks......one older one that i didnt care to much about.....an 1/8th and my $100 dollar scale.....
    I didnt get arrested for anything.....no ticket either
    they let me go but took my shit and went and lit up

4. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

hey b1 - the ice will be ready first, just been checking them with the mircoscope - let a few more go cloudy and i'll be harvesting, probably this week :) few more weeks on the jack yet, flushing them now. its weird, all 3 of the jacks are budding up different!

looks like i'm going to have lots of little buds, except the colas, everything seems small compared to the last grow. i'll get some pics up soon - having trouble with the computer this week, keeps turning off every few minutes :( apparently dodgy motherboard or chip so got new ones coming on wedesday.

i've quick dried a few little testers from the ice and its haaaarrdddcore :) sticky as!! really live up so the ice name, they do look covered in ice crysals!

going to get the next grow started this week, finish of the ice and jack seeds - and i've got a 2 seeds from either some pukka skunk, great white shark or cinderella99 i'm going to try out see how they do.

isn't growing great :)

5. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey ekul, have not been dwelling here much, working hard on a setup where I grow about 9 mothers and feed an EZcloner machine as well as having 2 outdoor gardens for a full compliment of veggies (and a couple of stray seeds having made it up into beginning bloom already) and whatnot. But I imagine you now selecting your smoke for the day from well dried, slightly crystallized buds of jack and ice. When I ended up with 4 quart sized jars full of dried bud, each one from a different strain which I grew from seed that I had bought via the www and specified those seeds to be 30/70, 50/50 and 70/30 in the sativa/indica balance, I felt very little urge to continue with adding to my grow reports or even following any many others but instead sank into a long lasting lethargy from which I find myself finally emerging<<a mental emotional need to socialize much outside my close circle of the physically present>>and can report now that it's been more than worth it. And continues to be so! You live in a city environment, don't you? b1

6. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

alright b1, yeah the jack and ice are all chopped and dried! still curing, but already i'm pleased with the smoke :) one of the jacks went a bit weird, like the buds never budded up properly - it smells weird, smokes funny - highs alright but ...

apart from that one i didn't really have any trouble with the plants, the ice were all pretty much the same, nice smoke and heavy sort of flavour. but the 3 jacks were all different. 1 was the weird one, 1 had pretty lightweight buds but was ok, the other was the jedi of jack herer! big fat buds, great smell, easy growing - even at the end there wasn't really any dodgey leaves! hopefully 1 of the jack babys i got growing now will be like that :) i guess thats what i get for going for cheap jack herer seeds!

i won't flower 6 plants in there again though, 4/5 tops - they need the space. i've nearly got another growroom set up now for a seperate flower/mother room - gonna try get into cloneing and all that soon!

my camera got bust before the grow finished so i never finished my grow diary - i should add something really! i had some wicked pics of the plants outside of the growroom all lined up, but i'd never taken them off the camera before it broke :( all the other pics i've got after the ones on the diary are crap

i've not been checking here much recently, summers finally arriving in the uk although its all rainy today ... i live just outside the city really, in a town

where in the deep deep south do you live? cornwall? ;) sorry that won't make sense to you will it! doh

hope your well b1