tell me what you think

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by zeppelinhippie89, Apr 19, 2005.

1. zeppelinhippie89

zeppelinhippie89 Member

Right now I am 16 and sadly have no tattoos(cheer up I ahve an earrings and wear many items of jewerely, like bracelets rings and necklaces). But I have wanted a tatto for like 6 years and a couple of days ago I got this idea for one on my back. When you are a couple of feet away it will simply look like the face on the cover of the grapes of wrath. But as you move closer you will see that the face is made up of tiny faces of famous revolutionary figures like che, chief sitting bull, mumia, huey newton etc. And underneath it will read,"Wherever somebody is struggling to be free, look in their eyes ma, youll see me."

2. meduza

meduza Member

i like it:) very creative... I have one i created, which is a smurf on a shroom smoking a joint lol
    peace

3. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

very cool!!! hope you get it so you can post pics!!!!

4. eclecticsunshine

eclecticsunshine Member

that sounds really neat... very creative!!!

5. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

that sounds absolutly groovy!

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

sounds awesome but also sounds expensive, buddy up with a ink slinger now so youll get the hook up once your ready for your tat

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

The concept sounds cool. don't much like the text you want written but hey, you're body not mine.