What legal things can make you trip?

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by paintballer687, Apr 11, 2005.

1. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hey, I'm new and lately I've had to quit smoking bud so I've turned to psychedelics. I've done shrooms, amanitas, morning glory seeds, hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, ecstasy, kratom, and salvia. I'm looking for something legal that I can trip off of. I've been thinking about Sinicuichi, Syrian Rue, and Peruvian Torch cactus but I can't seem to find much info on these things. If anyone has any info on those three or can recommend any other legal substances that I can trip on then please post it, it'll be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Brandon

2. gottssunfire

gottssunfire Member

erowid.com will rock your face off with info.

You didn't trip on any of those?

3. paintballer687

No, I've tripped on all of them, but I'm still looking for something new. Out of all of those, the only ones I really liked were the shrooms, amanitas, kratom, and ecstasy. I've taken a peek at erowid and it is without a doubt the best site I've ever seen, but I decided to post here because I wanted to get human input and human experiences and preferences, and hopefully a list of substances that can be aquired legally that will actually make you trip. I've crossed off the Syrian Rue and Ayuhuasca combo, but am very interested in Sinicuichi and Peruvian Torch or San Pedro cactus.

4. wintersashes

wintersashes Member

Woah! Hold up! How do you use morning glory seeds to get high? For real? Like the kind you can just pick up in any garden shop? I have some I was going to plant. I just can't afford the soil yet so I haven't planted anything. I just bought seeds for purple flowers ebcause I like purple. With the exception of my "special friends" (poppies).

5. paintballer687

You need a lot of them, like 300 seeds, then take a coffee grinder or something and grind 'em up and eat 'em. Tastes nasty though...

6. Brokenchantress

Brokenchantress Member

can u just eat the mg's plain after you grind them or do you have to soak them in alcohol, then filter out the mg mush, then drink the alcohol?

7. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

wtf is up with you guys and morning glories, half this forum is morning glories! i get it you can trip off of them!

As for the origional poster, try some mimosa hostilis rootbark (available online or at some wiccian shops) and some syrian rue.
    Look for a good recipe on erowid.

8. Dynagirl

Dynagirl Member

I would be careful about the morning glory seeds, unless I bought them from someone who sold other seeds to get high. I have heard that the seeds are coated with chemicals so that you get sick. Is this an old wives tale?

9. paintballer687

No, it's true. Not all seeds are coated though, and if they are, all you need to do is soak the seeds overnight and then squeeze them out of their shells.

10. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

the only realy fully legal stuff to trip off is salvia & fly agaric - most others like shrooms, mimosa r sorta grey area - containing class A & so actually using /processing isn't legal.
    If ur in2 trips *& haven't tryed salvia yet then that's the 1 4 u - smoking the propa stuff is fuckin rocket fuel! chew leafs 4 a longer mellow mild trips

11. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

Oh fuckcunt! I 4got 1 - datura - that will really mak u trip - makes even salvia look mild - b carful with it tho - try somoking a joint of it work ur dose up slow - mild & mellow with just a bit but a full dose like making t with it is FUCKSTRONG so b well careful

12. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

yeah i woudnt do datura,i ended up talking to a fucking wall for hours and the shit talked back to and that was just a mild dose wasnt fun at all

13. Peace_n_love

Peace_n_love Member

I don't know if anyone has said this but my friends did nutmeg and they tripped off that..
    <33

14. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

Yeah nugmeg works too

15. Kris

Kris Visitor

Try some Yopo seeds or something. Theres many many different still legal plants which contain halluciogenic substances.

http://www.iamshaman.com/eshop/10Browse.asp

BTW: Do not do dautra. You might aswell eat battery acid.

16. KurtKocaine

KurtKocaine Member

Battery acid? AWESOME! How much should I drink?

Oh well screw it, I drank 3 cups. THANKS HIPFORUMNS!!

17. BenzoHead

BenzoHead Member

what did you and the wall talk about?

18. euroherbs

euroherbs Member

19. euroherbs

euroherbs Member

Datura is very dangerous. Fatal accidents are reported.

20. euroherbs

euroherbs Member

in Europe are legal the fresh fungi.