sleeping naked

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by zinka, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Sunnyriver

Sunnyriver Members

I love sleeping naked my bed is so cozy and comfortable naked.

2. rockwood

rockwood Members

My wife or me either one couldn't sleep with anything on. I don't know how it's even doable to sleep in clothes after one discovers sleeping naked.

3. Biwing

Biwing Member

Wife and I have been sleeping nude for 47 years. It was made clear when we were dating that it was the only way that I was going to sleep! The wedding night, she wore a sexy Victoria,s outfit for a very short while and has been commando at night ever since!!!

4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

It's the only way !

5. mytime

mytime Members

Always sleep naked. Don't like the restriction of clothes (pj's, shorts, or even a nightgown). Love the freedom.

6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Windows Open ! Feel The Breeze !

7. sekyer

sekyer Members

I love sleeping naked and have for years..

8. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Im naked now!!! (Shhhhhhhhhh lets keep it a secret)

9. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

In the warmer months...which is over half the time here in Texas....me and DW indeed enjoy sleeping in the buff.

During our two of three months of cool weather..LOL..I'll sleep in an old comfy t-shirt and Robyn will do the panties and t-shirt thing. Which I think she looks absolutely adorable in, BTW.

Cheers.

10. kiltdude

kiltdude Member

Sleeping nude is the only way for me! Been sleeping nude for years. In cool weather, I just use an extra blanket. I sleep with 5 pillows, 1 to hug, 2 for my head, 1 between by knees, and 1 against my back. With the pillows and sleeping nude, it's like being in the clouds!

11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife and I tried it when we first were married and sleeping together every night. It didn't work. Too much sex and too little sleep. So ever since then, we wear something to bed.

2 people like this.
  12. jmadre

jmadre Member

Completely agree.

I'm a big fan of sleeping naked.

1 person likes this.
  13. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

I struggle to sleep with clothes on anymore, even in winter and even when camping. Naked every night and it feels amazing. To feel the covers on your skin and to have that freedom, no underwear restricting you...amazing! I highly recommend it. If I get cold I often snuggle up with my fluffy hot water bottle :3

14. Banned Drama Queen

Banned Drama Queen Idiot

I almost always sleep naked... here and there I get cold and throw something on but oh yeah... especially now that I have my own place

15. Thickxdick

Thickxdick Members

Only problem with sleeping naked is when you're the situations where you can't.

16. Thickxdick

Thickxdick Members

Only problem with sleeping naked is when you're the situations where you can't.

17. Uncut

Uncut Members

I love sleeping naked, I sleep better and feel I get a much sounder sleep.

18. bobjob

bobjob Members

I always sleep naked, since I was a kid. My parents did too, and I remember asking if I could when I was around 9 or 10.

19. autoeroticNC

autoeroticNC Members

I sleep naked every night. I usually go to bed with underwear on and I wake up naked. I'm pretty sure that I've done this since I've been out of diapers.
    I remember when I was a little boy waking up with a hard on and not being able to find my underwear. I was a very horny little boy. Nothing has changed in 44 years. :smirk::wink:
    In the summer time I often don't wear underwear. Even if I wear short shorts.