Finals= Me getting 3 hours sleep in last week

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by Loki, May 9, 2004.

1. Loki

Loki Member

Yeah anyone buried under finals? my professors decided to kill me this semester. Which is why i am going to sleep at 6am today, after i finish this stupid paper on the evolution of political systems of asia :eek:

I think i am gonna quit school and sell 100ft yoyos in a stand next to the grand canyon...

2. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

...thats what I tell myself every day.

3. garf12

garf12 Member

finals do suck! I am right in the middle of them right now. I get done wednesday and I am ready for it!

4. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Be glad you are in finals... I've got five weeks left.

5. dawn_sky

dawn_sky Senior Member

I've only got one in-class final... Plus two papers AND a take-home final that is like another term paper, oh joy... In theory, it didn't have to be this bad, but who can get anything done before the day before it's due?

6. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

today is my worst day. I have a paper due tomorrow that I have just started and I have a geology lab final where I have to ID all kinds of rocks as well as do lots of other shit! THE HIPFORUMS ARE NOT HELPING that is for damn sure!

7. neoteny

neoteny Member

This reply has two motivations. One, I want you to feel sorry for me. Two, I need to figure out what I need to get done.

20 page sociology paper (ICWA), 10 page religion paper (Roman Lupercalia), 10 page paper or web document (Roman marriage)

That's not too bad. It is, however, on top of my Latin and Greek translations and religion readings for the week. As for finals, I have two take-homes and one I actually have to go in for. In two weeks I will be done.

8. Loki

Loki Member

Yeah one more final and paper and i am done...and i do feel sorry for you. Out of curiousity whats your major?

9. neoteny

neoteny Member

classical language and literature (ie, latin and ancient greek)... this technically counts as a double major, one in latin, one in greek
    and then possibly a triple major in religion, but maybe just a minor

10. Loki

Loki Member

Done, done done done....mooooothhhheerrrrr fuuuccccckkinngngg done...

and i started drinking early if u guys didn't notive....woohoo...