Shooting Morphine Sulfate??????Newby help

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by theworldisyours, Mar 31, 2005.

1. theworldisyours

theworldisyours Member

My friend has a vial of morphine Sulfate and I was wondering how much to shoot. I weigh 140lbs, I want to get pretty high. My friend has a syringe already, and this will be my first injection so im kinda worried about fucking myself up. It is sterile and still in the little vial that they come in. So do you know a procedure that I should go about doing this? or just get a vein to pop up, make sure there's no air in the morphine, and have a good time? Thanxxxx

2. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

what kinda opiate tolerance u have? are u experienced enough 2 slam... this is a whole diffrent high... not one u wanna fuck w/ prbly... because shooting opiates is the best thing there is in the world..wats next.. smack? hmm idunno but watch out.. im sure photo can post his conversion site if u know any tolerance

3. kris_p

kris_p Member

i personally have no experience injecting drugs, but my advice to you is that you shouldnt do it...at 16 years old, i honestly dont think you should be injecting morphine

i've recently been taking slow release morphine pills (60mg) and 1 pill is enough to give me a nice, relaxed high..i really enjoy it

i know you may flame me, but that is just my opinion...but you are free to yours, and enjoy whatever you choose! just be safe!!

cheers

kris

4. theworldisyours

theworldisyours Member

Thanx. I dont have any experience shooting drugs. I love to pop pills tho so i do have quite a tolerance. I dont know if this will help but when i take like valiums and shit i take about 5-7, depending on the mg and what it is. I just really need to know a quick step by step or anything else that would hel. I have 1 mg in a liquid vial and i would also like to know how much to shoot. Thanx

5. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

please don't shoot just yet. If you love opiates so much there's probably nothing anyone here can say that will rip you away from them. But don't shoot yet.

Also, valiums aren't even opiates so I'm really worried that you don't know what the hell you're doing, or what you are talking about.

Take a few years and keep popping those pills if you must. Smoke the morphine or something. But get a few more years under your belt before you shoot anything. You aren't ready and you REALLY CAN fuck yourself up. Slamming something is like nothing you've ever felt before. You will probably love it and it will want to take over your life completely. Have a life first before you give it to opiates.

6. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

Tru that shit... shooting opiates isnt for recreational use.. its the last resort u have 2 get a better high... and a bigger rush.. once uve done it theres nothin else.. except to keep on slammin and man that will take ur life away.also though u gotta know ur tolerance 2 opiates not 2 benzos like valium... otherwise theres no real safe amount 2 tell u 2 shoot. and by the way, u dont sound like u really dont no wat ur doing id say dont fuck w/ this kinda shit cuz it will fuck u back harder.... but since this site is 2 give people info and 2 make smart decisions heres a link w/ everything u need 2 know...http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/hardware/hardware_syringes.shtml

Watch urself man ur only 16... this kinda shit isnt a joke...

good luck

7. KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller Member

First off you are only 16. 2ndly, you dont have shit for a tolerance. I have to take 100mg of valium, minimum to even achieve a mild effect.

3rd, once you start shooting, you will never enjoy anything else as much. Many people can enjoy shooting recreationally, and not turn it into a nasty daily habit...but they are older than you and much more informed on responsible drug use.....I would KILL to have that vial you have right now....I'll tell you what you should do...seriously..

Get a syringe, and shoot the stuff up your ass. Its almost just as effective as IV'ing, but 10 times safer. Seriously, try this.

8. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

9. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I have never met one person that shoots dope and hear that person say it hasn't messed up thier life somehow.

10. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

11. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

Not only can you acquire a GORILLA to carry around with you (much harder to ditch than a monkey) but you can get fixated on the needle and the very act of slamming.

Go to poppies.org, go to the old archives, find the forum called "The Junkyard" and read it. And pay attention to the old-timers. They managed to not kill themselves.

You can seriously fuck yourself up. This ain't like a couple Clonapin or a few mushrooms. Ask yourself if you really want to be a junkie.

12. juggla

juggla Member

morpine is really powerful, even more so than heroin, id suggest not shooting it up because if u take to much or fuck it up by mixing other drugs that night you could o.d easily, esp since your tolerance is low.

13. psychoactive321

psychoactive321 Member

I dont know if i would say its more dangerouse than shooting smack. but yes very true about mixing w/ other drugs and not knowing your tolerance.

14. JimiWhizZ

JimiWhizZ Member

I dont know what youre thinkin mate,
    stay safe stayAWAY from that shit..
    There may be some people who have the self control only to do it once in a while,
    but you obviously dont. I mean youre only sixteen and already itching for this next new and exciting way to getting fucked..
    well mate you will get fucked... because this is the penultimate,
    there is nothing left but Junk after this step my friend and its called Junk for a reason.
    Take our advise
    dont choose this path [​IMG]

15. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Unstepped on heroin is MUCH stronger than morphine. Probably people get that idea because street H is usually stepped on so much.

16. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

Morphine is NOT more powerful than heroin. Heroin is a stronger "kind" of morphine (basically, the "heroin" molecule gets converted to morphine before reaching your brain).

I'd say about 10mg of sulphate should work well. If shooting I.V. though make sure you lower the plunger slowly, to see how you feel (you might want to wait a little keeping the needle in your vein).

17. bandido

bandido Member

hes either dreaming or hes already done it , if hes got buddys to help him that are young and using he prob got hiv and or hep, posts from young guys asking shit like that should be ignored, he sjust looking to rebel anyway and any advice from who sounds like an older person telling him not to he will ignore anyway, were 2 late, hes a gonner.

18. RideMX

RideMX Guest

your lucky as hell to have a vial of it wish i could find myself one... The main thing ima tell you is make sure that the needle is new not the vial!

19. MagdaOpana

MagdaOpana Member

Morphine SULFATE is a salt....
    Sulfate is the dried up powder salt you get from liquid morphine.
    I'm confused.

And 100mg of Valium = only 5-6mg of Xanax. 100mg Valium is not that much at all.

20. akironic

akironic Member