Fucken pissed

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Jennifer19, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I have been waiting 2 fucken days for this dime; I hope he remembers to bring it in today I just want to get stoned. Fuck man I am only getting a dime, its not like I am asking him to bring a fucken pound in. I hate waiting it pisses me off so fucken much.

2. shaba

shaba Grand Inquisitor

I like grabing Half-Z's at a time, it saves me from getting pissed.

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Well a dime is all I can get right now. I will find out when I go to work if he remember to bring it in. I am praying

4. shaba

shaba Grand Inquisitor

I'd love to share, but this whole distance thing makes it pretty difficult.

5. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I am going through the same thing.

My hookup is starting to get burn out and forgetting to get my dime. I only ask for one a week, because I only smoke on the weekends. Thats not to bad. But he forgets it, or something. So I am going to someone else and probably going to get some tomorrow.

I think I am going to start saving and save up about 70 bucks and get a half ounce. It would last me a while, how many dimes u think are in a half ounce?

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

waiting on a dime for 2 days!?!?!?!?.... I go nuts when i gotta wait on a 1/2ounce or ounce for more than an hour... i'd kill if i had to wait two days for a dime

7. localhippy

localhippy Senior Member

sounds like you need meet a reliable dealer :) (im sure you know this already)
    GL!

8. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Well he said when he gets home tonight, he was going to put it in the pants that he plans to where to work tomorrow, I can only hope and pray that works.

9. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

it seems like no big deal to him probably because it IS only a dime bag. I always place my order a few days before I run out completley
    good luck though! I hope this guy comes through.

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Thank you. I am sure it will all work out today, plus its friday.

11. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i been waiting on another Ounce, money was upfront cuz it was one of my boys. when he got it dude shorted it 4 g's and so my boy went back to the guys house and he got the money back and put it in his drivers car then he went back to the guys porch to see if he could haggle a bit more and got jumped, so another one of our friends got out of jail yesterday so we are all goin to dudes house, im just planning on gettin my ounce(n leavin the money) but 2 of the guys with us are gonna jump dude n take the rest of his shit(a bunch of weed n meth). i wouldnt care if it was shorted 4 grams cuz ounces here weigh out to like 33 g's but jumpin my friend was uncalled for(they broke two of his ribs) so they are getting handled tonight.

12. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

disregard this post

13. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

Why? I get that it’s only a dime, but he said anytime you want smoke let me know. When I first went to him he brought it no problem, I think its cause he knew he would be working with me so he assumed we could smoke latter. Now he dose not work in the same buildings as me.

14. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

haha no no no. I wrote almost the exact same comment as somebody else, cuz i didnt read them all. So I just edited it and put that. hah sorry about that

15. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

its cool, don't worry about it. I am just praying it all works out tonight.

16. headymoechick

sending you some good luck vibes for getting your bag before I take off for the weekend.

17. GCandPfunk

GCandPfunk Member

a dime? i havent heard that in a while... i dont think i could get shwag if i tried

18. headymoechick

what makes you automatically assume its schwag? I mean, it prolly is, but I have been known to help a buddy out and give them a good chunk of some dank stuff for 10 bucks.

19. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I dont think he was refering to your bud. He was saying he dosent think he could get any weed, maybe?

20. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

[​IMG]
    I finally got my shit tonight, this thread is fucken closed, since you can't act like adults [​IMG] P.S.... Smoke up [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.